A Naruto AU RP

M

Mittens83

Original poster
Okay, so I've been really wanting to do this idea for quite some time now, bear with me in the details and ideal requirements, and feel free to PM me with any questions!

So I had the idea of having the Naruto characters in an alternate universe (ours), attending University and meeting everyone there. This is not a roleplay that will be solely focused on attending classes, I have plans up my sleeves that will keep this idea going so that it isn't a boring school RP. It will run almost like how the actual Naruto universe does, with the mentors being professors or faculty, and the Chuunins being students attending the University.

What to expect in this Roleplay:

So I do plan on having some possible touchy subjects in this RP, if it does bother you, I am willing to leave some of the ideas out, though the ones marked with '*' will be in the plotline no matter what, the ones marked with a '**' can be negotiable.

-Gore*
-Self Harm
-Kidnapping**
-Drugs and Alcohol*
-Murder*
-Death*
-Torture**
-Sexual Implications** (Will be fade to black if underaged, though would prefer an 18+ partner, more below)

Ideal Requirements:

So, as this is an idea I've been wanting to do for a long time and an idea that I am very dedicated to, I have to put in some ideal requirements from my RP Partner. Again, points marked with a '*' will be necessary, ones marked with a '**' are negotiable.

-Detailed poster: For this RP, my posts will be detailed, so I would prefer a partner that can match my posts or feed off of mine to keep this story going. In the beginning there won't be too much action to go onto, but there will be things like meeting other characters, moving into the dorms, and introductions to classes and such to keep it going until the action starts. A person who can write at least 2-3 detailed paragraphs is a good partner for this, though expect my posts to be quite long.

-18+**: I would prefer a partner that is 18 years old or older, just because this plotline will have heavy substance abuse, violence, and possible intimacy. I would be more comfortable playing this out with a partner that is 18+ for these reasons. If however, I find a partner equally as interested and is alright with posting about such content (minus the explicit intimacy of course), I will be willing to work with this person to dicuss their comfort zones and whether or not it can work with them.

-Interest*: I've tried this RP idea before and it failed miserably due to a lack of interest. I am really wanting to play out this idea and have it last until the end. I need a person who is just as interested in the plot and the storyline as I am, otherwise this just won't work.

For this particluar plot, I would like to play the role of Sasuke, and my partner play the role of either Naruto or Sakura. If you have another idea of which character you'd like to play, run it by me! I'm willing to negotiate almost anything when it comes to this RP!!

This may seem a little bit intimidating, but I'm really dedicated to this idea and would really like to play it out so I can finally get it out of my system! Please post here if you are interested, or have any questions and I will gladly get back to you!

I like this idea alot, If able i would like to be Naruto :3