A Myth from the Netherwold

N

NetherMyth

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]What do you prefer to be called?[/BCOLOR]
Myth, Shadow, Cross, Slayr, Slayrkin. Get the drift? You want to give me a nickname, I really have no preferences. Slayr/Slayrkin is usually my RolePlay nickname, but again, if you decide you want to come up with a new one, just let me know so that I can acknowledge the new summon and respond to it accordingly.

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Boy, girl, or a mystery?[/BCOLOR]
Boy? Girl? Please, I am a lady thank you! I'm just kidding. I'm a girl for sure.

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]How old are you?[/BCOLOR]
This physical existence has only experienced 21 years of life, but I suspect the eternal existence housed within this temporary shell has been around since at least medieval times.

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99] Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?[/BCOLOR]
I have been text-based roleplaying since I was about 14 years old, but yes I am new to this site. Introduced to it by a friend from another roleplay website who is known as K1LLJOY here.

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?[/BCOLOR]
I like both, but I have found myself to better participate in group roleplays so long as my character/s continue/s to be engaged in the plot and not left to rot waiting for someone to interact with them. And the plot really has to be in-depth and intriguing to get me motivated in a roleplay with only one other participant. I have found that I work best in a limited participants roleplay that only average about four or five other people. But don't let that convince you that I'm not a great roleplay buddy, I'm just a little picky about plots and I always worry about character interaction; whether it's going to be meaningful towards the end goal or become redundant monologues.

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99] On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?[/BCOLOR]
Depends on the day, some days I just like to sit on my bed and watch the crying sky and some days I enjoy romping through the raging storm. I love the cool drizzle of a cleansing rainfall, but some times you just want to stay dry, am I right?

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99] SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?[/BCOLOR]
"Jump Rope" by Blue October
"My Demons" & "Carnivore" by Starset
"Freakshow" by Skillet
"Ready, Aim, Fire" by Imagine Dragons
"Badboi" by Pegboard Nerds
"Revolution" by Diplo
"Killin It" by Krewella
"WTF!? {Cookie Monster Remix}" & "Game Time" by Zomboy
"Reptile" & "All is Fair in Love and Brostep" by Skillrex
"Listen to the Rain" by Evanescence
Among others.

Welcome!

This site's a lot different then the one we both came from, so if any of the controls confuse you, I can try to help...but finding someone who's been here longer might be more useful.

Anywho, enjoy your stay.

Ahh welcome to Iwaku, Myth! You seem like a very interesting person and I too was introduced to this site by a friend already on here. Enjoy your stay, and nice meeting you ^ ^

Welcome, stranger. Pleasure to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay here on Iwaku, and will maybe see you around. PM me if you ever need anything, I'd be happy to help.

Thank you guys for the welcomes and advice! I look forward to writing alongside everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hi there Myth, welcome to the community! :D