The Maze [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small bob hissed at Xeon.

His hiss meant: "Hey!! I'm the Ghost Kings cat! Don't talk to me like that!!! My name is Small bob!"

Apparently, small bob wasn't so small. He transformed. In skeleton Sabertooth tiger. A Sabertooth tiger. But still made out of bones. He sat there patiently.

Nico chuckled.

"You're right about that," Carl replied, looking away from Prim for a moment and looking at the others once more. He now noticed a couple more people with them now, and they all looked as confused as Prim did. "What was your name again? Primrose? Should we talk to the others and see if they know anything? I don't picture most of them will, but maybe we'll get lucky and the traitor will slip up and say something."
Prim nodded, it might not be much of a plan, but it would be everything they could do for now. She remembered the voice talking about a maze and traps and the like, so it would be best to find friends. She had already watched 14 of those cruel Hunger Games, so she liked to call herself at least sort of an expert with deadly events meant to kill people. "I don't know who of these people are actually... sane though." While saying that, she gave a subtle nod toward the man she saw speaking to what looked to her like a cat.

Xeon raise up both hands as if to say "I plead the fifth" when the cat hissed at him. He had no idea what he had said to the thing but It must not have been very good for that response... he sighed and then heard the sounds of chuckling? from the bushes he peered over and then noticed something.... he had no ears or a tail! Xeon then jumped in another bush to hide. He had never actually seen a human but he had been taught to fear them. He was told that in the past thy had used his kind as slaves and other such things and that they were even hunted for game at one point. That's why they all moved to the isolated island and Ethryn was created in the first place to escape the humans...

@Nico Di Angelo

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Nico frowned and pet his Sabertooth tiger cat now... He looked at the bush. "Don't worry. I love felines. I won't hurt you." He sighed, looking at Small bob. "I think you might scare him..." Small bob transformed back into a small cat, climbing onto Nicos shoulder.

@MattieLee

Nico frowned and pet his Sabertooth tiger cat now... He looked at the bush. "Don't worry. I love felines. I won't hurt you." He sighed, looking at Small bob. "I think you might scare him..." Small bob transformed back into a small cat, climbing onto Nicos shoulder.
Xeon hissed defensively when he came closer to him. "Why should I believe you?" he was sure that's what they all said and next you knew you were some human's slave living with them at an estate and separated from your family... well the last part he guessed had happened to him already, no way was going to submit to some human. That definitely wasn't what the goddess wanted either.

• Love
Nico shrugged, with painful smile. "I'm not telling you to believe me. I'm letting you choose. I can even feel your pain. The look in your eyes. The way you reacted. I can tell. Now, try to figure me out. If you do, maybe you'll believe me." He stood there, with not a smile, but a straight face, his hands at his sides. He looked Xeon in the eyes. "Though. You don't need to figure me out, if you don't want to. But I'm being truthful, I won't hurt you."

"......." Xeon looked at him curiously just looking at him for about a minute or so and slowly he un-tensed and then slowly crawled out of the shrubbery to sniff his hand the way an actual animal would but he was still wary, was it possible not all humans were like that? maybe they didn't do any of that stuff after all?, it has been a long time since Ethryn had separated itself from the humans afterall. The young king that everyone still called prince decided he would trust him for now, he was sure if he tried anything that he could handle it anyways. He circled around the guy a couple of times before standing up, Lucas the squirrel climbed back onto the kitty prince's shoulder as he stood back up, surprisingly it seemed this guy was taller than him, and Xeon was almost 6 foot. He then asked curiously

"Do you know the goddess of the moon?" according to the panther's mythology his mark was because he was destined to become a servant of the goddess, he was her chosen and while he knew that him becoming a guardian was very real, he had almost died in the transformation afterall, why would she choose him? he didn't understand why and he wasn't sure if he should believe this nonsense or not...

• Love
Round One:

The sound begins to pour from the sky again.

"Ah, so I see you've become acquainted. No death or sex, though. Pity. Anyway, Do you see that crevice in the wall? It was a door. You all will probably die [a giggle]. Not noticing something as obvious as that? Oh, what a punishment I have in store. You might want to head out of the room now. In 1 hour, anybody left inside will die.

Besides surviving the maze, you have to find a few special... items. Think of it like Pacman. [a laugh, not a giggle] Except, well, finding a ghost is inevitable. You'll know if you're getting close to something if tere are a lot of 'ghosts'.[another giggle] Have fun."

Outside of the door is a long stretch with the walls on either side, that suddenly stops at an end. Left or right? You might want to walk together, unless you feel like braving the maze with only the few others who chose your individual way. Pick fast, though, there are some unpleasant noises coming from where you just came from.

**I will gamemake what the rest of the terrain looks like when you get there. There will be a mid round update. Do not vote for the traitor now.**

Character List:
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Dallas
@JayJay
@Nico Di Angelo
@MrDubWubs
@MattieLee
@Tear Gas and Anthrax

Round One:

"Ah, so I see you've become acquainted. No death or sex, though. Pity. Anyway, Do you see that crevice in the wall? It was a door. You all will probably die [a giggle]. Not noticing something as obvious as that? Oh, what a punishment I have in store. You might want to head out of the room now. In 1 hour, anybody left inside will die.

Besides surviving the maze, you have to find a few special... items. Think of it like Pacman. [a laugh, not a giggle] Except, well, finding a ghost is inevitable. You'll know if you're getting close to something if tere are a lot of 'ghosts'.[another giggle] Have fun."

Outside of the door is a long stretch with the walls on either side, that suddenly stops at an end. Left or right? You might want to walk together, unless you feel like braving the maze with only the few others who chose your individual way. Pick fast, though, there are some unpleasant noises coming from where you just came from.
God, those giggles are annoying. When I get my hands on whoever's behind all this...! Aoko thought with determination, before sighing. Ghosts, huh? I hope I qualify as a walking power-up...

Walking out the so-called door, she began to hold her chin in thought as she came to the choice between going left or right. Noting the odd noises from where she had just left, Aoko walked in circles uneasily. "Uhh... right, so where should we go, guys? I have a really bad feeling about this. Eenie, meenie, miney, moe... I say we pick to go right. What do you guys think?"

@everyone

Reactions: Xibilation
"......." Xeon looked at him curiously just looking at him for about a minute or so and slowly he un-tensed and then slowly crawled out of the shrubbery to sniff his hand the way an actual animal would but he was still wary, was it possible not all humans were like that? maybe they didn't do any of that stuff after all?, it has been a long time since Ethryn had separated itself from the humans afterall. The young king that everyone still called prince decided he would trust him for now, he was sure if he tried anything that he could handle it anyways. He circled around the guy a couple of times before standing up, Lucas the squirrel climbed back onto the kitty prince's shoulder as he stood back up, surprisingly it seemed this guy was taller than him, and Xeon was almost 6 foot. He then asked curiously

"Do you know the goddess of the moon?" according to the panther's mythology his mark was because he was destined to become a servant of the goddess, he was her chosen and while he knew that him becoming a guardian was very real, he had almost died in the transformation afterall, why would she choose him? he didn't understand why and he wasn't sure if he should believe this nonsense or not...

"The goddess of the mood... Lady Artemis?" He put a scowl on his face. "Lady Artemis barley communicates with.. Males. What do you want with her?" He sighed. But he paused at the voice from the sky, he smiled. "I CAN feel ghosts. But I'm afraid he's talking about something else." He sighed.

Reactions: MattieLee
Xeon had been so rudely interrupted by the voice in the sky which just confused the hell out of him, he went through the door like he was told to see a girl there and a few others, he dragged the man along with him as well as his skeleton cat. He looked at everything around them, another sort of maze but it looked to him like things would only get harder from here on out. At least it was cooler in here that was definitely a plus. The kitty prince looked at the girl "Just take a good look around us, your probably thinking too simply there is a hall way going left or right but really there are far more choices, look beneath you, and above there are many directions to choose, also I can smell a familiar smell coming from both directions, blood that means neither really seems to be a good choice. I suggest taking a path they won't expect" Xeon was now channeling his inner leader, this was why Ethryn was the most prosperous kingdom on the island.

-EDIT-

Lady Aertemis? was that a human goddess? whatever he guessed, the goddess he knew had no name as far as he knew they just called her the goddess. He ignored his comment and paid more attention to the task at hand.

• Love
Round One:

**I will gamemake what the rest of the terrain looks like when you get there. There will be a mid round update. Do not vote for the traitor now.**

Character List:
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Dallas
@JayJay
@Nico Di Angelo
@MrDubWubs
@MattieLee
@Tear Gas and Anthrax

Prim nodded, it might not be much of a plan, but it would be everything they could do for now. She remembered the voice talking about a maze and traps and the like, so it would be best to find friends. She had already watched 14 of those cruel Hunger Games, so she liked to call herself at least sort of an expert with deadly events meant to kill people. "I don't know who of these people are actually... sane though." While saying that, she gave a subtle nod toward the man she saw speaking to what looked to her like a cat.

Carl gave a small shrug when she said she didn't know if any of the people were sane. "That's a funny thing to worry about. For now, I'd say that most of the people here are the victims and the insane one is the one controlling this maze," he replied. Except for the traitor, that is.

Hearing the voice of maze again, Carl frowned and said, "And speaking of the insane one controlling the maze..."

He listened to the entirety of what the voice said before glancing back to Prim. "We should probably do what they say. Let's leave the room and try to stick with the others." Carl glanced back to the others. "Anyone who hasn't left yet, you should probably come on," he suggested.

@JayJay @Anyone else who wants interaction :)

How could we not have seen that... damn eyes. Oh well... *she shrugs and shakes her head* Man that voice suse can get bossy and annoying... ugh on ward we go I guess. *she heads into the next room awaiting what challenges lie ahead*

Carl gave a small shrug when she said she didn't know if any of the people were sane. "That's a funny thing to worry about. For now, I'd say that most of the people here are the victims and the insane one is the one controlling this maze," he replied. Except for the traitor, that is.
Hearing the voice of maze again, Carl frowned and said, "And speaking of the insane one controlling the maze..."
He listened to the entirety of what the voice said before glancing back to Prim. "We should probably do what they say. Let's leave the room and try to stick with the others." Carl glanced back to the others. "Anyone who hasn't left yet, you should probably come on," he suggested.

Once again nodding, Prim tried to ignore what the voice had said. 'You're all going to die' and 'finding ghosts' where things she didn't exactly want to hear right now. Either way, it obviously wouldn't be safe in this maze, especially not alone, so she decided not to wander off alone unless she really had to. Katniss wasn't here, and even though Prim was convinced she could take care of herself, she knew she would have to rely on others in this situation. "We'll just stay with the group, right? Whether they go left or right, we'll go with the majority. I mean, it makes sense to me." She said when noticing the end of the path behind the door.

How could we not have seen that... damn eyes. Oh well... *she shrugs and shakes her head* Man that voice suse can get bossy and annoying... ugh on ward we go I guess. *she heads into the next room awaiting what challenges lie ahead*

Beside that, she also noticed someone else. A girl with long blonde hair and strange gloves. She seemed to be older than the boy and herself but still fairly young. Maybe she would make for a good ally. BECAUSE I'M SURE SHE WON'T BE A TR- okay I'll really stop it now. Anyway, Primrose talked to the woman as she passed. "Hey, would you like to join us? We just thought it would be a better idea to stay in a group that's as big as possible... Just to be safe. My name's Primrose, and this is... uh... I don't actually know your name yet." She looked at Carl and smiled awkwardly.

// I'm not sure I'll be responding a lot for the next few hours, or at least my messages won't be too big... Parents suddenly brought up a lot about my future and other issues, which really bothers me, and I obviously don't have too many others to talk to about all this, which doesn't help, sooooo I'm just not feeling a hundred percent right now :P

Reactions: Verite
Once again nodding, Prim tried to ignore what the voice had said. 'You're all going to die' and 'finding ghosts' where things she didn't exactly want to hear right now. Either way, it obviously wouldn't be safe in this maze, especially not alone, so she decided not to wander off alone unless she really had to. Katniss wasn't here, and even though Prim was convinced she could take care of herself, she knew she would have to rely on others in this situation. "We'll just stay with the group, right? Whether they go left or right, we'll go with the majority. I mean, it makes sense to me." She said when noticing the end of the path behind the door.
Beside that, she also noticed someone else. A girl with long blonde hair and strange gloves. She seemed to be older than the boy and herself but still fairly young. Maybe she would make for a good ally. BECAUSE I'M SURE SHE WON'T BE A TR- okay I'll really stop it now. Anyway, Primrose talked to the woman as she passed. "Hey, would you like to join us? We just thought it would be a better idea to stay in a group that's as big as possible... Just to be safe. My name's Primrose, and this is... uh... I don't actually know your name yet." She looked at Carl and smiled awkwardly.
// I'm not sure I'll be responding a lot for the next few hours, or at least my messages won't be too big... Parents suddenly brought up a lot about my future and other issues, which really bothers me, and I obviously don't have too many others to talk to about all this, which doesn't help, sooooo I'm just not feeling a hundred percent right now :P
Xeon watched as more people came and decided where they would be going, they were just falling for the trap... he knew that there was an underground sewer system because he could smell it, he assumed that would be the third, and probably the safest path that they could choose. He looked at the guy from earlier deciding that he was probably his best bet for a partner, and he knew it would be dangerous alone.

"It seems that nobody is listening to what have to say, what about you?, will you take the underground path with me? It seems like the smartest way to go..."

@Nico Di Angelo

• Love
(Hope you feel better)

*she looks to the girl and greets her first look with a smile. She extends her hand for a shake. The gauntlets on her wrists jingle lightly as she does so* My name is Yang. Nice to meet you. Also I would love to join you group. I personally think we should keep the group small. *she soon, after waking up, realized that this wasn't a dream. She cut her self and everything turned sour in her brain. She had to get home for Ruby. Though for now she had to make allied* It's not my place to say, but I think four would be good enough. *she then looked to the kid close to Prim... her hand still out awkwardly*
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Xeon watched as more people came and decided where they would be going, they were just falling for the trap... he knew that there was an underground sewer system because he could smell it, he assumed that would be the third, and probably the safest path that they could choose. He looked at the guy from earlier deciding that he was probably his best bet for a partner, and he knew it would be dangerous alone.

"It seems that nobody is listening to what have to say, what about you?, will you take the underground path with me? It seems like the smartest way to go..."

@Nico Di Angelo

Nico nodded. "Underground is good." Nico tried not to blush at kitty man dragging him along. He didn't like being told to do. But he wouldn't argue because he needed friends..

"Stop dragging me." He muttered.

Round One:

Character List:
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Dallas
@JayJay
@Nico Di Angelo
@MrDubWubs
@MattieLee
@Tear Gas and Anthrax

"Ghosts? What is this...some kind of joke?" *I said with a chuckle. "What, is a ghost going to pop out and say boo at us?" I then added. I mean really, am I supposed to be scared? Anyway, I suppose we should choose a way to go through. Left or right...bloody hell, I wish Dallas was here. He would know where to go. Hmm... Oh whatever, I say we head left. I cleared my throat, and said, "Hey fellas, we should head left!" Now watch as multiple people say they want to go right, because going with the career criminal is a bad idea.*

@Anyone

"Ghosts? What is this...some kind of joke?" *I said with a chuckle. "What, is a ghost going to pop out and say boo at us?" I then added. I mean really, am I supposed to be scared? Anyway, I suppose we should choose a way to go through. Left or right...bloody hell, I wish Dallas was here. He would know where to go. Hmm... Oh whatever, I say we head left. I cleared my throat, and said, "Hey fellas, we should head left!" Now watch as multiple people say they want to go right, because going with the career criminal is a bad idea.*
"U-Uh, no! We should go right!" Aoko insisted stubbornly, scrambling all around the place and trying to get everyone's attention, "And we should all stick together! Yeah, that's right! We should all stick together if we wanna survive!"

Of course, she didn't want to admit she just wanted to stick together because she was scared of this spooky place, but whatever.

"Err... I mean, if you really want to, we can go left, I guess..."

She was really indecisive. What a pleasant girl she is.

@everyone

(Hope you feel better)

*she looks to the girl and greets her first look with a smile. She extends her hand for a shake. The gauntlets on her wrists jingle lightly as she does so* My name is Yang. Nice to meet you. Also I would love to join you group. I personally think we should keep the group small. *she soon, after waking up, realized that this wasn't a dream. She cut her self and everything turned sour in her brain. She had to get home for Ruby. Though for now she had to make allied* It's not my place to say, but I think four would be good enough. *she then looked to the kid close to Prim... her hand still out awkwardly*
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Carl nodded, agreeing with Prim. "Yeah, we'll do whatever the majority of them do. It's safer to stick with a bigger group."

When he saw Prim speak to the girl, he was glad she had invited her. The more the merrier. He spoke his name for both Prim and the new girl to hear. "I'm Carl."

He didn't bother saying it was nice to meet her. He wouldn't be so sure until he got to know her better.

"Hi Yang," he said, extending his hand to shake hers. "Any idea what we're up against in this maze?" he asked.

@MrDubWubs @JayJay

Status
Not open for further replies.