A Murder Spin Off: The Maze (SIGN UPS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH GUESS WHO HAS FOUND YOU

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm going to go cliche and use Kaya Scodelario as my FC.
Although my character is NOT Teresa from the maze runner. But i do appreciate her as a character.
*This is not effy from Skins. This is a take-off from her character.*

Willow is a troubled girl. She had MDD, She's Suicidal, And she has voices in her head.
She was taught how to fight when she was a child, Her father killed her mother, And then started beating willow. He taught her how to fight and steal. If she rebelled, he would beat her into submission. She now is a broken figure of a girl, Shattered into pieces.
She is locked inside her room in the asylum since she went crazy in the outbreak, She recently broke out when everyone died and is on the run. She's become psychopathic and she's a wildcard.
She has three personalities, But they aren't dominant.
There's Tyla, The protector.
There's Emi, The child, And then there's Willow. Suicidal, Depressed willow.
Two years ago she was put in the asylum for accidentally killing someone.
effy-stonem-are-you-okay.gif

tumblr-sad-quotes-for-girlsgif-girl-quote-black-and-white-text-depressed-depression-sad-black-nr56auds.gif
tumblr_n6h5uvV98K1tv9xxvo1_500.gif

giphy.gif
tumblr_n5p5p2J2zU1tyauowo1_500.gif

tumblr_nc8c0wRZKV1sml1p4o1_500.gif
tumblr_mepegyGYIW1reeteuo1_500.gif

tumblr_mxitb8rvkk1qeunjro1_500.gif

I know my character is depressing, but i think it would be a nice twist to 'normal' characters. Also i think it would be interesting to see how she reacts to sudden socialization and being forced to survive in this game of cat and mouse.

IF you don't want me to play this character,
Then i would be Amelia Pond from Doctor Who, with a twist.
She would be the younger version, About 16.
Bio:
Amy Pond.
She's childlike, Silly, Sarcastic and different.
When she was little, She claimed that an alien came from outer space.
Everybody thought she was crazy. In a way, she was, But she didn't know that.
Now, She's 16 and she scoffs if you mention 'alien life'. She has an inner voice that always beats her up, But she's gotten used to not listening to it.
She has a British accent, And she doesn't trust people often. She parties until the early morning, then sleeps in till noon. She's a wildcard, And she will usually be the first one to rebel against rules.
Appearance: Red hair and hazel eyes.
edb6149d-2428-4a05-be5c-b4d6b3c21247_625x352.jpg
blogtor-karen_gillan_the-well3.jpg
Doctor+Who+5b.jpg

I hope you like one of the characters c: Thank you!!

Fuck I hope im not too late to signup I have time finally to post my character lol

Fuck I hope im not too late to signup I have time finally to post my character lol

Too late to sign up?

This Rp is old. Sign ups for this Murder game are going on now though. I think there are only a couple spots left so if you're interested I'd hurry and sign up. Or quickly post in the thread saying "reserved" to grab yourself a spot if you don't have time to sign up now. But the Rp starts tomorrow, so I recommend picking your character ASAP.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/murder-iii-welcome-to-silent-hill-sign-up-thread.80146/

Did I make it on time? DID I!?!? PLEASE?!?!?! D:

Also, for next RP, I am Sandor Clegane, unless I get another brilliant idea.

the-hound.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.