A Murder Spin Off: The Maze (SIGN UPS)

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Xibilation, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A spin off of the popular Murder Series created by Akibahara, I will be using a rounds system and this roleplay will be strictly limited to people in the Murder roleplay group (https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-group/the-murder-series.417/group-detail).

I will be gamemaking this event, seeing as Akibahara is gone currently and all Murder games are on a hiatus. This is in no way approved by Akibahara seeing he is not here to approve it. It is a separate event led by me, myself, and I.

Since this roleplay will only have Murder roleplayers in it, I will not have to explain the round system or rules and style of which I am doing this.

Characters are preferably NOT original and from a game, movie, book, etc. This is only to make the game quicker.

***just because the picture below is from The Maze Runner DOES NOT mean this roleplay is based off of The Maze Runner. If it is, I wouldn't know, because I haven't seen the movie or read the book***

THE MAZE
    [​IMG]
    You have no idea why you're here. What you're doing. Where you even are. All you know is that you've woken up in a place where the ceilings extend to higher than you can see, and there is no way to climb them. People surround you, all strange and consisting of completely different looks and personalities. Where are you? What are you doing?

And why did stepping there cause an ax to plant itself in your skull?

2. I will be a child / young-ish character this time who is on my list of characters I've been intending to play. :3 ...

Carl Grimes from The Walking Dead

[​IMG]

#2 Klutzy Ninja Kitty, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    • Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. reserved spot until i think of a character i guess

#3 Verite, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Oh screw you all. jkiluvu

Since this doesn't seem to be needing any badassery, it looks like I can go as a character that's completely useless! (even though I still love Ellie more than any character)

[​IMG]

Primrose Everdeen
    13 years old, a pretty skilled doctor despite her age since she helped her mother with patients a lot.
    Lives in a poor district, so she's used to not having much to eat or not having luxuries.
    I'm going with the Primrose as seen in Mockingjay so she isn't a little crybaby without her sister.

• Love Love x 2
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  5. Well. Thought I would take much more time butttt... BAMMMM

:ghost: Nico Di Angelo :ghost:

Book series and author: Rick Riordan. Blood of Olympus, percy jackson and the Olympians.

Godly parent: Hades

Powers: Can talk to the dead, Summon the dead, Can summon spirits (limited, results may vary! ;D )

Nico is a quiet, sometimes sassy 16 year old. He can be quite romantic but doesn't show it. He is Bisexual. [ Not specifically known. ] Nico is into tanish people actually. Nico had a hard life... It's a long story. If you're lucky and get to know him, you'll probably hear a bit. Not much. He only tells stuff like that to his sister Hazel.
    He is Pale. Black hair. Black eyes. Toned. Yup. That's him.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    image.jpg

• Love Love x 1
  6. I SHALL BE
    Yang Xiao Long from Rwby
    [​IMG]
    Powers I guess: She uses the gauntlets on her hands to increase her punching power and speed.
    I'll make her power to be weaker than Vi's since she uses her actually knuckles, so she can break down wooden doors and some walls.

#6 MrDubWubs, Oct 21, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  7. Alright, here goes nothing... I will be coming in as:

Jim Hoxworth! (Hoxton for short.)
    [​IMG]
    "Look at this, I'm rich!"

Jim is in his early thirty's, and is currently an inmate at a high security prison in Washington D.C. Jim is currently on his way to court, and is being transferred through an underground system. He hopes that the crew that abandoned him two years ago, will keep their promise about breaking him out. If they don't help him out in time, he will get the death penalty. But we all know, it looks like that isn't going to happen...

He has no powers, obviously. There's not much else to say about him, besides the fact that he's wearing an orange jumpsuit, and is handcuffed for obvious reasons.

Now, for an explanation of why I'm playing as Hoxton again. Since this RP will be non-cannon with the Murder Series storyline, I think it's safe for me to play as him again. Considering the fact I was only able to play as him for about two rounds.

#7 Driver, Oct 21, 2014
    • Love Love x 2
  8. I shall sign up whenever I get the chance!!!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Would it be considered a god mod to bring in Slenderman?

• Like Like x 1
  10. lol, nice and yeah I think Slender would be too much

11. Fine no slut, I will be Killian my apocalyptic character I'm working on

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. xD wow, slut is unwanted. I thought it was different lol anyways I'll be:

Kitty Prince King Xeon Black From Ethryn (Original character by me, art not mine though)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Appearance: These pics are what I use until I draw him for reals, he is fashionable and has bright blue eyes and blue hair, almost exactly like the picture, he's just taller
    Persoanality: He's weird lets just say that (To be revealed)

Theme if anyone cares:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. @Tear Gas and Anthrax , bruh. A slut would've been fine.

In front of her sat a long axe handle. It seemed to be missing the, ahem, head part, though.

She looked over and spotted it. "ooooO! A dildo!"

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yea but I have a good idea for Killian in this, plus this is a trial run so it will be good.

but next one I will use a slut. Mark my words @Xibilation

• Like Like x 1
  15. oh shit my time's apparently running out so i gotta submit before it's too late for me

uhh yeah screw it, if this is non-canon, may as well pick one of my previous characters. Once again, I'll be Aoko Aozaki, who I also played in the last game, though this time, I suppose I'll be as her younger teenage self, in contrast to the adult self portrayed in the last Murder game.

so she'll like, be more sassy compared to last time i guess

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. So how many do we have so far? We have about 8 characters present-ish (not counting everyone who posted saying they'll sign up later). C'mon, people! SIGN UP! WE NEED MOAR RPERS!!!111!!!! XD

17. It's okey xD Since it's only open to a limited audience, it's reasonable that only a small amount of people will be in.

18. @Xibilation

Hi there~ I've gone ahead and moved your thread, but just wanted to leave a quick reminder that all sign-up and OOC threads need to be put into the Sign-Ups and OOC sub-forums of their proper genre.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  19. WAIT XIB LINK ME TE READ OMFG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.