"A Mother's Love..." (MxF looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_pibbs

The One True Pibbles
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
"A Mothers Love"​

Happy_Mother__s_Day_by_inmemoryof0928.jpg

A Mother should always care for and love her children, no matter what happens in this cruel world we live in. On a sunny day in April, a husband, wife, and little girl were welcomed a member to their family, a little boy. Growing up, the son was always a Mommy's Boy and loved how his mother cared for him unconditionally. All she asked in return for her love was the knowledge that he was safe, and secure. Things were fine up until the time the boy reached his teenage years. After a fateful day of everyday life at work, the wife received a call from her husband's boss. As it turned out, the husband had been in a work accident, had been seriously injured, and was currently in the hospital. Upon the family's arrival, the man only had minutes to live before he succumbed to his wounds.

Saddened and distraught by the untimely demise of her husband and the father of her children, the woman sought comfort in her son, who was so much like his father in almost every way. However, what will happen after the funeral when the husband is buried and lost amongst those who also have met death? What will become of the wife, daughter, and son? What will happen when the mother and son, completely vulnerable from the pain, seek solstice in each other's arms, not as mother and son, but as lovers? Only time will prove if a mother's love can far extend the conventional boundaries..

So, bottom line, this is a Mother x Son RP. I would be playing the role of the son, meaning I'm looking for somebody to play the mother. Now, with this plot, I would say its not entirely a smutty RP, but there will be quite a few moments of them getting it on.

There's also a possibility to include a love triangle between the Mother, Son, and Older Sister, should we decide to go that route. They can form a united family love, or the mother and sister could force the son/brother to decide on who he loves more. This is just an idea, we don't have to go through with it if you don't agree. The sister can be an NPC or a character involved with the main plot of family love.

Anyways, PM me or post below if you're interested!

I like this idea, but maybe the boy could be her step son instead? The son from a love affair of her late husband, her secretly wanting to get back at her late husband by making love to his love child?

Works for me! Shall we take the discussion to PM's?

Sure. Message me and we'll go from there.

Bump, still looking ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.