A Mortal and a God (Nassione and Chello)

"Good Morning," Thor responded with a smile wrapping his arms around her. "How are you feeling this morning, and how did you sleep?" He asked.

(He..He, I just read that now..My bad.)

Last edited:
Jane smiled "I think I had the best night sleep I have had in a very long time" she mused happily wrapping arms around him. She wouldn't deny she was disappointed he was already in his armour again. "How was your sleep? " She asked curiously.

"It was good, I'm glad to hear that you slept well." He smiled kissing her, "how about we go and grab some breakfast and then later we could go for a walk?" He suggested, "that's if you are up to it."

Smiling she kissed him back "breakfast sounds amazing and I'm sure I can manage a walk" she said happily then went to get dressed not really caring that Thor was just there. She loved him so much. "Wonder if Darcy is awake? "

"Why don't we go and find out, I"m sure she is hungry. But first you should probably get dressed," he grinned walking her back into his room. He sat down on a chair and waited for her to get dressed, "you know I was thinking of letting Darcy go and see Loki. I mean it's not like he can do anything, and they were just talking."

Jane nodded slowly " if your sure it's okay then why not" she mused getting dressed. "Got to say she looked like she was enjoying taking to him" she said as she adjusted her clothes.

"I'm sure he enjoyed talking to someone else for once too, I can't imagine how bored he is feeling." Thor sighed, "you know..I am worried about him, he's looking paler and thinner every week." He spoke standing up, "he's not eating I know he's not. I know he's done a lot of bad but he is still my brother."

Jane could see the worry on Thor's face and hugged him. "I'm sure things will come right somehow" She said letting go then walking to find Darcy.

Darcy left her room hearing Jane and Thor talk. "So now that you guys are done being my parents am I allowed to see Loki? " She asked raising a brow not wanting to say she overheard them.

Thor nodded and walked out with Jane, "yes Darcy you may go and see Loki. I think it will be good for him to have someone else to talk to," he responded. "I am sorry for keeping you from seeing him, I know there is no harm in you just talking to him."

Darcy grinned like a child getting permission to play with their friend next door. "Sweet... Well I'm off to pester the god of mischief" she mused waving to Thor and Jane.

"Umm okay" Jane did waving back as Darcy vanished out of sight.

Thor laughed, "well we just made her really happy." He smiled and took Jane's hand and led her down to the dining hall for breakfast.

Loki was sitting down on the floor with his back against the wall, he took off his trench coat and threw it off to the side he was starting to come down with a high fever.

"Yeah she certainly looked happy" Jane mused as they walked together. She began to feel nervous as Thor's mother was seated at the table. She had no idea what to say or do.

Darcy got to the bottom of the stairs watching Loki. "Hell you do not look very well" she said worriedly wanting to get in the cell to check on him.

Thor could sense her nervousness, "don't be nervous around my mother. She is very sweet and is easy to talk too, plus I've told her about you and she likes you." He smiled, "now it's my father who is a different story. He can be stubborn and hard to reason with," he then looked up. "Oh hello father, didn't see you there."

Odin looked at him, "good morning Thor. Jane, where is your friend?"

Loki looked at her, "yeah I'm fine just a headache." He lied, "so you are back. Did you convince Thor to come here?"

Jane shivered a little as Odin appeared It wasn't like they could say she is down talking to Loki so she hoped Thor would come up with a quick response to that as she looked at the food for breakfast nervously.

Darcy shook her head "you do not look fine at all your paler than you were last night..." she said wishing she could find a way inside without getting in trouble. She looked around seeing a guard and nicely walked up to him. "how can I enter the cell he is sick" she asked as the guard did not respond just smirked.

Darcy is still sleeping, she likes to sleep in. "Thor lied," he hope that his father would buy it but knowing Odin he wouldn't and he didn't he just looked at Thor lowering his eye.

"Oh really she isn't down in the dungeons talking to Loki?" Odin responded, "I know want she is doing and honestly as long as she isn't trying to free him I am fine with it."

"They aren't going to let you in," Loki told her. "They don't care if I am sick, no one does."

Darcy groaned "there has to be a way I can get in" she muttered. "or maybe I will get things to help you get better!" she said to herself heading up to the library. She was gone for at least an hour she managed to find the library and asked the librarian where to find books on sicknesses. After locating one she returned back to the cell sitting down outside it.

Jane's eye went wide when Odin got it right straight away. It was impressive.

Frigga was also rather surprised by his words. She was not allowed to visit her son but a mortal could. At least Loki would not get to bored. She hoped he was eating and drinking.

Thor looked at Odin, "are you sure you are okay with this father? I mean you don't want mother or I down there but Darcy?" Thor was confused.

Odin sighed, maybe he should allow his wife to go and see her son. But he was angry with Loki and he needed to be punished, "She is only going to be here for a little while so there is no harm in that."

Loki looked at her, "it won't matter if you find out what's wrong with me. I will still be in here sick, so you are wasting your time."

Darcy groaned and flicked through the book. Peering at Loki every so often. "You haven't been eating or sleeping.... you have made yourself sick" she said softly looking at what she could do to make him feel better. Seems fluids and water plus some good sleep. "I'll be back" she called out heading towards the breakfast hall then stopping realizing she had fresh drinking water in her room and some food. Taking that she returned.

Jane took a piece of bread still not liking the atmosphere of Thor's patents. His father clearly didn't like her and his mother looked annoyed about something.

Loki looked at her, "still not going to help. I am not hungry and I am not going to eat," Loki responded. "Unless you are planning on forcing me too eat which is impossible, you are wasting food and time."

Thor didn't say anymore he just looked at Jane and down at his food sensing the tension in the room, his mother appeared angry and with good reason.

Darcy groaned "why are you so stubborn?" She asked annoyedly. "Just take the food already! " She said annoyedly forcing the food into the cell.

Jane finished eating and excused herself to Thor's room then to the library. She couldn't stand the tension in that room.