A Mortal and a God (Nassione and Chello)

"Hmm, there is something suspicious of that." Thor responded and shrugged, he held out his hand and helped Jane up to walk with her.

Loki stood up from his bed again and walked over to the food and picked it up placing it on the table, "thank you for the food but I'm not really hungry. And I could have lied to you but I didn't feel like it," Loki responded. "You're Jane's friend aren't you? Tell me what are you doing here?"

"it's Darcy so of course there is" Jane mused holding Thor's hand gently as they walked along.

"Yes I am Jane's friend and before I answer your questions you can tell me who you are" she said crossing her arms watching him somehow knowing that he was hungry maybe it was the grumble of his stomach. "oh come on just eat" she muttered

"I'm sure she'll end up getting herself into trouble, though there really isn't much she can get into. Besides the dungeons," Thor stopped for a moment.."My guesses is she'll find my brother."

Loki crossed his arms, "you really don't know who I am do you?" He responded ignoring his stomach, "I am Loki. Thor's brother, you know the one that tried to take over the world."

Darcy grinned "ah ha I though you looked familiar" she mused sitting crossed legged on the ground beside the cell. "I am Darcy the one who tasered your brother twice" She said rather proud of herself. "guess attacking our world wasn't you best move huh?"

Jane went wide eyed "we should probably go check" she suggested worried of the situation her friend may have put herself into.

"Not my finest of moments I will give you that," Loki responded. "My brother and his friends put up a stronger fight than I anticipated. So tell me why are you here exactly?"

Thor nodded, "alright." He spoke and led her down to the dungeons, "it won't be such a bad thing that she's down there it's not like Loki can get out or she can get him out of there."

Darcy smiled "I'm here to help save Jane there is some weird powers source I think Odin called the Aether inside Jane" she said shrugging. "So why do you get all the fancy stuff and the other's don't? " She asked curiously.

Jane knew Thor was right but she just had a bad feeling that the Darcy was in trouble.

"The Aether has been found, and it's inside Jane. That's interesting," Loki responded. Loki knew that it could kill her but he didn't want to say, "oh these things? My mother arranged it so that I would be more comfortable."

Thor led Jane down the stairs to the dungeons he had his arm around her protecting her.

Darcy nodded slowly "I see I can see why your brother still talks highly of you even after attacking or planet you generally can be nice" she mused hearing footsteps coming down the stairs. She was in shock when Jane and Thor walked in "look I haven't done anything bad" she said softly looking at them. "Are you stupid talking to him?" Jane said worriedly looking to Darcy who appeared perfectly fine.

"I'm fine you two don't have to worry we were discussing about his furniture"

"Hello brother it is so good to see you, have you come to make sure I am doing well?" Loki asked with a sarcastic tone, "I heard about what's going on you must be so worried."

"Shut up Loki," Thor growled. "You better not be corrupting Darcy's thoughts."

"Like she said we were just discussing my decor," Loki smirked.

Thor rolled his eyes, "come on Darcy you should not be down here."

Darcy sighed and stood up "I can't believe I'm saying this but it was nice talking to you Loki" she said as she walked up the stairs while Jane wrapped her arm's around Darcy. "Why did you come down here he is so dangerous" she muttered as they left the dungeons.

Thor looked at Loki who looked back at him before walking back up the stairs with Jane and Darcy, "Darcy I know you want to not be bored but talking to my brother isn't the way. He is evil, and like Jane said dangerous."

Loki sighed and laid back down on his bed staring up at the ceiling ignoring the food once again, he just closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

Darcy shrugged lightly acknowledging what they were saying but not exactly worried. "Honestly he didn't seem that bad" Darcy said with another light shrug. "So where can I sleep?" She asks looking to Jane and Thor trying to change the subject.

Jane frowned " count on you to find trouble straight away" she said shaking her head.

"There is a bedroom next to mine you may sleep in," Thor responded. "I know Loki may not seem bad but that's part of his tricks, he can look all innocent and before you know it he's causing trouble." Thor explained, "now why don't we all get some rest it's been a long day."

"Alright I get it he's not a good guy" she said waving her hands around as she entered her room. "You two have a fun night! " She called out winking to Jane who just ignored the comment from her friend.

Thor shook his head and walked Jane into his bedroom, "you should really get some sleep my love. I promise you that I will figure out how to save you," he softly spoke to her.

Jane smiled weakly and nodded " alright I will go sleep" she said softly looking at Thor smiling then pressed a soft kiss to his cheek as she began to free herself of some of the layer's of the asgardian robe and dress. She located her original clothing and put her shirt on.

Thor changed out of his armour and into a pair of pants before climbing into bed, and when wrapped his arm securely around her pulling her closer to him. "Good night my love," he softly spoke kissing her on the head before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Loki did not sleep at all that night he kept having nightmares of everything that he has done, that he has been through. The lack of sleep and not eating were starting to take it's toll on his body, he was starting to get sick. He sat up in bed resting his back against the wall, his black hair fell against his pale face. He assumed it was morning as the guards had just changed their shifts.

Jane smiled softly and cuddled close to Thor. "Goodnight Thor" she said softly falling asleep almost instantly.

Early the next morning Darcy woke up staring at the ceiling. She thought at first it was all a dream going to Asgard. But no it wasn't she yawned sitting up in her bed gazing around the room.

Thor woke up before Jane did, he looked down at her and smiled she seemed to peaceful. He quietly got out of bed and pulled the blankets over her and got ready for the day, putting on his armour he walked out to the balcony and stared at the city. He was thinking about Loki, and that maybe it would be okay if Darcy went down there to talk to him after all what harm could it do?

Darcy peered out her bedroom door hoping for a sign that Jane was awake. Seeing nothing she went back into her room slouching down waiting for noise.

At the sound of footsteps. Jane sat up yawning briefly as she caught sight of Thor on the balcony. Forgetting she only was wearing her undergarments and shirt she wandered to the door smiling sleepily "Good morning" she said softly looking at him approaching the balcony.

Last edited by a moderator: