- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
[spoili]
Screenshot_2016-03-04-21-33-49.png
[/spoili]
:c

This might have to do with the fact that I don't really use the dice system or use the mobile version of the site for anything more than lazily poking around discussion threads -- but I don't see the problem here. I honestly don't know what you're trying to say. It might be more helpful if you elaborate a bit on what you want changed.

Above is a caption of the view I have on mobile. As you can see, the dice system doesn't adjust itself to a mobile screen like the rest of the site (hence why the dice looke enlarged). It only shows five of the six dice, and I can't see the rest of what's written.

Above is a caption of the view I have on mobile. As you can see, the dice system doesn't adjust itself to a mobile screen like the rest of the site. It only shows five of the six dice, and I can't see the rest of what's written.
Oh, ok, I see. I didn't realize it was cutting off.

The die system is not something being actively worked on by it's modder any more but once I get through some other stuff I can try to see if I can adjust templates move and squish for mobile. o__o I'm just not 100% if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.