Cactae_Mae

The Suffering Art School Student
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
On weekdays I come online at 5 am, then I go offline until 5pm, but on weekends I'm always online.
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I think I'm int the middle. There are some points where I like to control the story, but I would prefer to be passive most of the time.
Favorite Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Genre You DON'T Like
There isn't really a genre that I don't like, but I guess combat roleplay and too high fantasy stuff with literally no boundaries.

NoobALERT

Rules are made to be broken...... Well some.
No Preferences
Passive
Favorite Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Horror, and Thriller
If you're still open, I'm interested A witch RP. My discord is AKALurker#8408

Cactae_Mae

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
On weekdays I come online at 5 am, then I go offline until 5pm, but on weekends I'm always online.
Writing Levels
Intermediate
I think I'm int the middle. There are some points where I like to control the story, but I would prefer to be passive most of the time.
Favorite Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Genre You DON'T Like
There isn't really a genre that I don't like, but I guess combat roleplay and too high fantasy stuff with literally no boundaries.
Yeet yeet, still open!

Cactae_Mae

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still open

Cactae_Mae

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still open

Cactae_Mae

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still open and verymuch craving a plot relatively similar to the netflix show and novel "You".

Cactae_Mae

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Updated the post!

Hey there, I was scrolling around Iwaku like always and the "Teenagers shouldn't be doing these occult things but they stupidly decide to do so anyways" tickled my fancy, and having it set in the 80's and in a small town is really up my alley XD naming towns is the one thing I need help with, but aside from that I have a storyline we could try out :3

My discord is Vorpral#6908

Cactae_Mae

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still open

Cactae_Mae

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
still open or whatever

Cactae_Mae

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
still open

Derp

Edgepeasant
Male
Yo if your still open I'm quite interested in a few of these things.

Cactae_Mae

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Ssstill open and please, DM me if you are interested. For some odd reason I am not getting notifications for this post.

Cactae_Mae

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still open, but if you are interested DM me instead, I don't always get notifications

Cactae_Mae

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still open, but send DMs instead of commenting, or reacting. I don't get notifications on the post sometimes for some odd reason.

Cactae_Mae

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still open

Cactae_Mae

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still open

Cactae_Mae

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still open, but still only accepting stuff in DMs , because i don't get notifications for the post for some odd reason.

Cactae_Mae

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still open, slide in my Dms!

Cactae_Mae

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still open, slide on in