A Monument to All Your Sins (Halo Roleplay) {NO ROOM! *Sips tea*}

If there is no room, could you please remove the ad from the system? It just it gets a bit annoying

Reactions: LagunaFairTribal
@LagunaFairTribal I was wondering what model types are the Spartans that we are, I'm guessing at least the armor model's form halo 4 since that's the pics we are using. But is there tech the same as the ones in halo 5, with the thrusters and the increased agility?

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
Bro, Halo 5 isn't even out yet, we don't even know if there still IV or V

Bro, Halo 5 isn't even out yet, we don't even know if there still IV or V
First it bra, I'm a girl, second halo 5 beta opened up. I played it. If you read the armor descriptions it describes the tech pretty well... Bro XD

Hopefully I didn't come off as offensive lol >.< sorry but I like the whole idea of the spartan armor it's a cool idea. Though way out of our grasp

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop it you two xD Well, we'll be humans and all that, but we'll get the attachments like the jet pack and the armour lock up as long as we find them or get them in an ordinance. Our armour, even though it's kinda designed for spartans, will have about the same agility as regular humans. Dont ask why we're humans in spartan suits. Just go along with it :P We'll have the basic comm devices and HUD installed into our helmets, so we can give eachother waypoints and talk to eachother at a distance and stuff like that, but that is pretty much all our tech.

(He got Buuuuurn)
ok sounds good so wen are we gona get hammering and Blasting heads to the hevens!...JK...i wis i have a gravity hammer right now

Hmmmm, that would be difficult, considering that I'm not even sure that we'll be confronting any Covenant. And also, we just need HellHoundWoof to check in, then we're ready to go. I'm off for the day though, but I should be back online tonight. A-see ya!

Hmmmm, that would be difficult, considering that I'm not even sure that we'll be confronting any Covenant. And also, we just need HellHoundWoof to check in, then we're ready to go. I'm off for the day though, but I should be back online tonight. A-see ya!
No covies? So I'm guessing rebels or promethians... Oh and my oc will be using a DMR and a magnum. Didn't add that in the OC sheet >.<

There's a chance we'll take on covenant, because they always have a way of showing up. But it's unlikely unless I get a taste for some covenant weapons :P

Reactions: Quiet Souris
I hope HellHound is still around... I dont want to bother having to look for another team member, but I will if I have to.

Also, i still need Yonsisac and McFluffy to give me their primary and secondary weapon choices please. It's part of my introduction.

Oh ok ^^
1.Sniper Rifle
2.*Sits on seat* Shotgun!

McFluffy has theirs up a bit, just before you made the comment about covie weapons.

But... but... but... Vanguards are really upfront... Do you really need a sniper rifle?

See, I had no clue what I should do for the rogue, since I didn't know what was special about them, so I just went with a fairly simple choice.

Reactions: LagunaFairTribal