A Monument to All Your Sins (Halo Roleplay) {NO ROOM! *Sips tea*}

When you are, please send a message as I'm in another rp in the moment and I will forget to keep track of my other rps x3

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
@Yonsisac Did you ever decide which role you were wanting? I need to know, so I can decide what mein charater is like. Sorry if I'm rushing you, but it's more than a little important that I know whether I'm a rogue or a vanguard.

Alright, that's been long enough. Yonsisac, just keep the character you have now. verin, you may have the other one now.

• Thank You
Alright, that's been long enough. Yonsisac, just keep the character you have now. verin, you may have the other one now.
:3

Look at the Game Master go!!!

:) joking, joking. XD no offence meant.

Roight then. Rogue on the way.

Name: Jason "Icarus" Valerin
Personality: Reliable, yet proud to a fault, Jason is the kind that responds to a challenge by struggling all the harder. He generally keeps a cool head about himself, remaining detached from most situations. However, it is easy to goad him into recklessness, which has lead to a number of issues with disciplinary officers when he's among others. Therefore, he tends to keep to himself moreoften than not, trying to keep things professional between himself and others.

468px-Rogue.png

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Wait a minute... Haha, I only just realised that we dont actually have an Engineer :P

Also, I'd like you guys to message me concerning your preferred weapon. Of course, Roza will have to have a Sniper Rifle, but she'll also need a secondary, like a Magnum or a M7. Everyone else, can pick from a Shotgun, Battle Rifle, DMR or Assault Rifle for their primary. Only UNSC weapons, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Also, I'd like you guys to message me concerning your preferred weapon. Of course, Roza will have to have a Sniper Rifle, but she'll also need a secondary, like a Magnum or a M7. Everyone else, can pick from a Shotgun, Battle Rifle, DMR or Assault Rifle fr their secondary. Only UNSC weapons, please.
Hmmm, awesome. I shall take any secondary... Not quite sure which but shall figure it out. Thanks!

Hey there is the engineer spot still open?

It would appear so, even though a guy messaged me a while back asking for it. He still hasn't replied though. So, unfortunately for that guy (No hard feelings, bro) you may have the spot!

Well. If you ever need any extra slots filled, Just message me. Got here a bit too late.

Is the engineer slot fillled, i would very much like to join this roleplay. If not it's understandable I did see this a little late lol >.<

Okkkk I'm back. Sorry about that. I was at a church camp for three days. I'm feeling a bit sick atm, but here's what will happen. First person out of the three that inquired to post their cs gets the spot. Sorry. I'm just too exhausted to think up any other way to decide. May the best roleplayer get the position.

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Felix Gustaf "WOLF"
Armor: engineer
Personality: Felix is a very calm and collective person, resourceful when the moment needs it too. Though he has a dark side, a ruthless killing machine once pushed. Though he is reliable and will have your side to the end, just don't disarm his weapon...He's just as deadly with his hands if not more. Felix is a very modest person, who speaks formally, though he is not the best at holding up a conversation, as he tends to keep to himself.

009863.jpg

Aaaand we have a winner! Everyone do a quick roll call by posting 'present' to make sure we still have a full team, and I'll make up the roleplay thread as soon as I can