Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Happy Thanksgiving to everybody in Canada! And on November 28th it will be USA's Thanksgiving. What better way to celebrate a season of being thankful than to spend each day from now until next month thinking about things we are really grateful to have in our lives. It's easy to forget all the good little things when you're stressed out during these holiday seasons.

So every day, at least once a day, post something YOU are thankful for.

Today, I am really thankful for cold rainy days. They make me wanna curl up near a window with something hot to drink, read, or just stare outside at the rain. It's nice and relaxing.

I am thankful for the people in my life! I'd be more thankful for cold rainy days if I got more of them. :P I'm also very very thankful for the freebie white noise app that I got on the tablet. With that on, I don't even need a melatonin!

I am thankful for my support system. My business might still be not bringing cashflow, but I wouldn't be anywhere near ready for clients if it were not for the amazing people that have believed in me and supported me through this adventure.

Early for us in the USA but Happy Thanksgiving anyway. May you have a great and merry celebration Diana. :)

As for me, I am thankful for each day I am alive.

Today I am thankful for iced chai tea! It has this wooooonderful spice flavor to it, and having it iced makes it feel like a fancy coffeeshop drink. I love being able to recreate these things at home for cheaps so I can feel like I have a special treat.

Chocolate. God I love chocolate and I'm thankful I'm not, like, allergic to it or something.

Flavored liquid creamers! Seriously. I hate plain powdered creamers in my coffee with a passion. Haaaate.

Sour Starbursts.
Why did I not remember how delicious these were.

I'm thankful for my cat. All he ever wants is a bowl full of food and a good ear scratching to make him happy and it's nice that's it's that simple :)

Today, I am thankful for the cooking skills my family taught me! Thanks to a basic knowledge of food, I can slap together satisfying dinners when we're broke as fuck just out of the random crap I find in the pantry. o__o

Today I am thankful for people who tend to bring me out of my shell. I wouldn't be roleplaying here if it weren't for those people and I certainly wouldn't have thought to apply to be a mod. So thanks, guys :) You know who you are <3

I am thankful for fire. BECAUSE I CAN BURN THINGS WITH IT.

Reactions: Buttercorn
Thankful for so, so much! Besides the obvious place to live, health, etc...

No food allergies! Providing nobody put penicillin in it, I can eat anything and it feels GOOOOOD~

That most of the web comics I read are from Americans; no skipped update on the holiday!

Having back-compatible game systems; old vs new? Beat of both worlds over here!

A boss with a sense of humour who thinks like a clerk

I'm gonna get trick-or-treaters for the first time since I lived with my mum!

I'm thankful for friends who know when to push me to tell them what's wrong but also know when to leave me alone :)

I'm grateful that some of my favorite Canadian musicians do versions of their songs with some of my favorite Japanese artists and vice versa! It's the best of both worlds and it makes my fangirl heart swell with all the happy in the world.

Today I am grateful for roleplay partners that know how to set up perfect scenes for AWESOME TEAR JERKING MOMENTS.

Today I am thankful for all of the people that make me laaaaaugh. >:3 It's much nicer to be able to laugh about things than to be cranky or sad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm grateful for parents who will let be bring my computer over and use their internet when mine decides it's not going to work.
I am also grateful for parents who let me use their washer and dryer.
I'm am grateful for parents who will offer me a free meal once and a while (so nice not to have to cook)
I'm grateful to have parents I like and can respect.

You know, I think I'm just flat out grateful for my parents . . .