A Monster's Dignity.

• Thread starter ᎵꂅᏒ꒝Ꭹ. (sick)
  • Start date
Inconsolata Fenix Playfair Display

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Sighing heavily, one that could be heard through the phone. Altas was annoyed at this point. Every lead they thought they had on this seller, turns out it was just another long route. "Thanks." Altas said before hanging up, completely disregarding Prim's thank you.

What was she to do now? It'd be hard to get anything in the news paper, but she needed to get something out there. And word it weirdly? She'd have to do some investigating to learn how to attract one of this man's little minions.

Tags: @ @ @

Prim put her phone away heading back to Eric and Ralph, she sat down at the table her mood back to her normal self. She started to eat a biscuit she had made earlier, “She’s a strange woman.” For some reason Prim liked the woman. She didn’t get why.

A few weeks past, Prim had two fights nothing surprising she won them both. It was the day after a fight, Prim was out grocery shopping. While she didn’t need to eat she enjoyed keeping snacks around for Ralph and Eric. Prim hadn’t seen Atlas for two weeks and they hadn’t had a hit on their ads, they had put one out weekly, yet. Still hopeful they might be able to find Atlas’ thief, her mind wondering to other things not paying attention.

Last edited:

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Since Nick's death, Connor found himself enraged his best friend died at the hands of none other than the woman he only assumed was the one they raped. In a fury, Connor used the technology at his finger tips to access information on the woman they raped. Her name still fresh on the mans mind, and slowly he uncovered a variety of things about this little rose with thorns.

"Still alive, and kicking huh. Bet you got those scars." Connor said while looking through government files on Prim. It didn't take the mastermind long to track down the girl, and soon he was on her tail for more than a week...waiting for the perfect moment to end her once and for all.

Today would be the day this woman met the end of her fighting days. Casually walking down isle ways, making his way to Prim. When he hit isle 3, it was empty, two bodies in the isle. Prim and Connor.

She seems to be in a daze. Connor thought to himself, smirking. What a perfect opportunity to sneak up on her. And that he did, as she starred off into space. Her placed a hand on her shoulder, speaking. "Ahh, still alive, huh. You remember my voice....I hope you do....Now, don't scream okay. I don't want someone coming over here..." Connor's voice was rough, though low and husky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prim went rigid when she felt the hand on her shoulder and then heard the voice, she turned around coming face to face with one of her rapist. Prim dropped her basket eyes going wide, her mask covering her face like normal and wearing clothes she’d be seen in at the arena. “What...?” She was speechless, what did she want to say to the male. She just stood there frozen for a moment.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Connor grabbed the woman's shoulders, pressing her against the glass door. A smirk on the devils face as he looked into her eyes with lust, much like that night. "Hmmm....not so strong without your little beat, are you?" He asked.

Prim was frozen for a moment, her mind flooded with memories of that night. After a moment she regained herself, pushing the male away from her.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

The man refused to budge, her pushing him not doing anything to him. He smirked, "mmmh....there's the fight in you. Heard you were a fighter now. Huh....Wonder how you're able to do it....cause aren't you supposed to be dead?" He purred out, moving even closer against Prim.

Prim growled, “I was a fighter before you bastards.” She moved to knee the male in his junk, not wanting to give up without a fight. “Fuck off.” Prim didn’t want to draw attention to herself but she would if this bastard didn’t get off of her. “I told you I didn’t want a date,” she said voice starting to get louder. Her heart mechanism was pounding in her chest as she tried to remain as calm as possible. In reality the beast was probably freaking out just as much as she was.

Last edited:

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Connor smirked, knowing right away by her actions...she is supposed to be dead. Though, a thought came to mind which lit a large light bulb in his little head. "Ahh, you are the monster, huh? No wonder you're so close to them...treating them as if they were you..or some person. Most fighters use their beast as tool, but not you. You must be that beast....hmmm?" He asked, trying to hide the pain inflicted on his balls.

Prim gave a slight chuckle, “that’s ridiculous. How could I possibly be a monster when I’m standing her?” She nervously glanced away looking around to see if anyone would help her. She shook her head, “just because I care doesn’t mean I’m a monster.” Prim tried once again to push the male off of her not enjoying the close proximity. She couldn’t budge the male for the life of her, the feeling of helplessness bubbling up in her.

Last edited:

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Connor could smell fear seething out from her pores, a sweet victory for Connor. A bitter sweet satisfaction though. She killed his friend, and he was going to get her back..Lifting his right hand up, he wrapped his large hand around her neck, gripping it tightly within seconds before shoving her back against the glass door. "You killed my friend. You deserve death too." Eyes filled with fury soon turned sinister. It wasn't a good thing. It was like looking into the abyss of darkness, and at the end laid the devil ready to rip your heart out. Fear rattling orbs dilated, his grip tightening around the woman. "Tell me how you're alive Prim...and I might let you live." He whispered into her ear.