A Monster's Dignity.

• Thread starter ᎵꂅᏒ꒝Ꭹ. (sick)
  • Start date
Inconsolata Fenix Playfair Display

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Altas sighed, "None of your concern who that was, but no one is my boss if you must know. I'm not a cop though." She said before turning. "Alright, good bye then." She said before leaving.

Tags: @ @ @

Prim nodded standing up leading the female out, “I’ll talk to Eric about the guy. I’ll let you know if I find more out. Thank you for the information.” She nodded as the woman left. Prim waited for her to leave before going to find the males to letting them in on the information about her rapist. “Eric, I need you to find out about the guy we get the technology from. Anne Lee is undercover,” Prim told them sitting on the couch.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Eric and Ralph waited outside the door, glad to see Prim alive. Eric eyed the girl, eyes traveling down the girls body, thus leading Ralph to punch the disrespectful man's shoulder. Eric growled, rubbing his shoulder, "For being so old, you pack a hell of a punch." He said before shifting his attention to Prim. "Knew it...I KNEW IT!" The man yelled out, laughing a bit. Though, Ralph seem unamused. "I'm surprised you listened to her. What made you not threaten her?" He asked.

“She had information I wanted,” Prim told Ralph ignoring Eric’s gloating if knowing the woman was no good. “She knew about my rapists. Gave me their names. Connor Stagg, Leon Hope, Lebuk Handler, and Kane Stan.” Prim ran a hand through her hair pulling the mask off, maybe she could get revenge. Maybe she could finish them and be free of the nightmares and fear, things she hid from everyone. “Leon is in the underground fighting circuit. I’m sure we’ll see him soon.” She let out a soft sigh happy to know the names of her rapists.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Ralph folded his arms over his chest, shaking his head a bit. "This woman doesn't seem good, in my opinion. Something about her...is just off. I feel like she is going to get you in trouble...Prim..." He said softly, concern in his voice.

Though, Eric sided with Prim on this. Lightly he placed a hand on Ralph's shoulder. "Look ol man. I know you're tryna look out for all of us. But, maybe for once, don't be so pessimistic. This Anna Lee girl, if that is even her real name, might actuall set us all free. Especially Prim." He explained before turning to Prim.

Ralph still wasn't rest assure on this. "She's going to make you soft Prim. What if she was lying to you?" Ralph teared up a bit, and the old man never showed much emotion. "I don't want you to trust someone, only to be stabbed in the back again." Ralph said softly. "I see you like a daughter....And I worry for you. I don't want you gettin hurt." He said.

Prim heart ached for the older man, she understood how he felt but this was the best lead she had in ages about the people that raped her. “Let’s look into the information, if it checks out then we will give her the information about the technology dealer. I didn’t give her much information on him, just that the newspaper is how you get in touch,” she touched the males shoulder knowing he was worried. “I need to find those bastards. Nick was a start but, it’d been a year. I want this over with. I want to find away to free myself from the fights. She might be able to help.”

A year, she’d been a monster and robot for a year. She’d risked her life for 52 weeks, never knowing if she’d see the day she’d kill them all or not. She’d been searching for a year and by luck found one. Anne Lee might betray her, might kill her, but she was the best shot Prim had to revenge.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Later that night, Ralph took it upon himself to research the names given to him. He stayed the night with Prim that night, beginning to research when she went to bed. In the midst of the night, he'd come across all four men. He growled like an animal before rushing upstairs. "PRIM, COME LOOK!" He said.

Prim came out of her room, in a skimpy night gown not worried about the older male seeing her. Her body had scars all over mainly around her mouth, breasts, and between her legs. Where the men thought would be more fun to cut up, but they also left scars on her stomach and back and anywhere they could. “What is it, Ralph?” She asked sounding a bit sleepy. She might of been getting sleep, without a nightmare, for the first time in a year. “I was finally getting some sleep,” she muttered before a thought went off in her head, “why aren’t you asleep?”

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Ralph hurried back down the stairs. "That woman's name isn't Anna Lee. Her name is Altas...ring a bell. Hearing this familiar name, I realized she is the co-founder of the technology that allows for humans to connect their brains with their monsters. Someone did steal it from her though...so I guess she wasn't lying. I then looked up the men...and she is correct. All the men named have a criminal record of abuse, robbery, drugs. One is a circuit, so Altas is a truthful woman...I see." He explained before going through the mens files. "All these men live in the city, fairly close to one another...Prim...this means we will finally take these bastards down!" He laughed out, joy in his voice.

Prim read the screen and files eyes going wide as she looked at the men’s pictures as she remembered them one by one. She pointed to the leader of them, “he’s the one that did this. I want him to know I’m coming for him. We. We are coming for him.” She looked up to Ralph before giving him a hug, something she didn’t do often if ever. “Thank you.” Tears pricked at her eyes as she saw the end of this all.

The only last key was figuring out how to get herself out of the fights. It would be hard finding a place in which she could freely be Anahita without having to risk their lives every week. Prim reached up, wiping the tears away. “Now to find away to free us from the fights,” she muttered.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Ralph sighed, "Don't thank me...not just yet...and I don't think we can be free just yet. I feel like that woman is going to dig you into her mess even more..or well want to ask for more help since she has only been able to get near you." He said before hugging her back lightly.

He then looked back up, smirking a bit. "I think we've already sent him a message with killing one of his friends. I think we should kill everyone else before the leader, making him fear every corner he turns until finally...you're there to tear him bit by bit." Ralph spoke, laughing at the idea of tearing the fool limb by limb.

Prim chuckled nodding at the idea, “What we’ll do is the same thing he did to me. We will tie him to a table, pump adrenaline into him as we cut him up before killing him. It’d only be fair,” she pulled away from the male looking up at him. “I think she could help me get free. Let’s continue with caution but I think she can help.” She yawned stretching her arms over her head. “I’m tired. Why don’t you go to bed.” She didn’t usually get a lot of sleep and ended up roaming the building as Anahita. Prim headed for the stairs yawning, “come one Ralph. We can figure stuff out tomorrow.” She disappeared upstairs going back to bed.

The next morning she was in a better mood, having had good new last night she knew the nexts steps was giving Atlas the information she had wanted. Once Eric showed up for ‘work’ she let him in on the news. “Anne Lee is Atlas. Her information is solid. We need to give her information on the connection for her technology.”

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Eric arrived to work like any other day, yawning at first. It was early, what could he say? Who wouldn't be half-awake this early in the morning. Though, seeing Ralph and Prim here. He concluded the old man probably stayed up all night trying to find out about the mysterious woman that just skipped on into their lives.

"What a cool name for her, huh? Guess since she isn't evil. I can shoot my shot with her." He teased, though Ralph wasn't amused. "She has a daughter." He growled out. He'd forgot to tell Prim this, but it slipped out.

He shook his head. "Hey. A mother can get down freaky." He smirked though Ralph hit him in the shoulder. "Get serious." Eric rubbed his shoulder, letting out a small groan. "I am serious, whatever do you mean old man." He said before sighing. "Though, that is nice we've finally cracked down on who the men are." He said.

Prim nodded sitting at the table in the little kitchen. It wasn’t really for her needs, she ate more for appearances than necessity. She was in some jeans and a baggy shirt, her typical days off clothes, her mask was laying on the table as she ‘ate’ a waffle. “She has a daughter? Is she married?” Prim was curious about the woman, how did she know the men? Even she hadn’t remembered their names. She shook her head, looking up at Eric. “Am I not pretty enough to get those jokes made about me?” She teased not caring much. Before her rape she was a beautiful woman, now she was a freak. “Is it because I’m a... monster?” She gave a slight giggle, already seeming to be in a good mood as she rarely joked about these things.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Eric looked at Prim, smirking a bit. "You're pretty, but I consider you my sister. Someone I see as a fighter, someone strong...and no you aren't a monster. You're a strong woman, but...again, you're like family to me. You've helped me a lot within this year, and I can't see past seeing you as a sister. Plus, you were kinda..." Ralph cut him off, punching him in the side again. Eric grunted, then rolled his eyes before joking along. "Hey, she is hot, you can't lie. Got big tits for sure, man." He said, causing Ralph to this time punch Eric in the jaw. "What a womanizer you are, Eric." He sighed, shaking his head.

"Her daughter is 5...but Altas is 20...so that doesn't make sense. Unless....hmm....." Ralph pulled up the files he'd saved of the woman. "Ah right, yes her daughter is her sister actually..but their parents died when Claudia was 1 so...Altas just went along with saying she was the mom." He continued before changing the subject. "Enough about the woman. What information are we going to give her?" He asked.

Prim shook her head, laughing a bit. It had been a while since she had a laugh especially over her self. “I was kinda what Eric?” She asks intrigued by what the male was going to say. She shakes her head, getting back to business. “We could tell her how to get in contact with the connection or do it for her?” Prim suggested tapping her fingers on the table. “Do we know anything about him? His name or pick up location?” She we trying to give the other female adequate information on how you purchase the technology to start fighting.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Ralph shook his head, "This man has never been seen, not even by the people who sell his shit. Only like one person has, and that person is the one who pretends to be the man. The real seller, or thief hides behind 100's of workers, then a single man who we don't even know about. What we need to do is set up a meeting with a seller, thin go from there. This could take a while." He sighed heavily.

Prim nodded, tapping her fingers in the table thinking for a moment. After a moment she spoke, “make the connection. I’ll call Atlas and let her know. But we have to help her.” Prim stood up pulling out her phone and heading towards the other room. “I’ll call her now.” She told them as she left the room.

Prim dialed the phone number that called her the day before. She waited until the beep or Atlas picked up before speaking. “Hey. This is Prim. I have some information.”

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Hearing the phone ring, Altas dropped what she was doing to answer the phone. It was a random phone number, clearly one she hasn't saved. Hearing Prim's voice, she loosened up a bit, glad it wasn't some random fool.

"What is it. I am really busy right now." Altas lied, sighing softly. "This better be good." She added.

“Yeah. We are going to put an ad out for a seller of your technology. No one knows the actual seller of it. They keep their identity secret,” she tells the woman. Prim didn’t like to waste time either and she wasn’t a fan of phone calls anyways. “I’ll let you know if we get a hit. Bye.” Prim waited for the woman to respond knowing this was important information. “Oh. And thank you for giving me the information about my rapists.”