A Monster's Dignity.

• Thread starter ᎵꂅᏒ꒝Ꭹ. (sick)
  • Start date
Inconsolata Fenix Playfair Display

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Ralph grunted, "We will be on the side of the building parked in a dimly lit alley way. No camera's face the alley way so the camera's won't even pick up on a van parking in the alley way." He explained before checking his watch. "2 more minutes." He said, and in those two minutes...it felt like a long time but they made it. Eric pulled into the alley way and looked back at Prim. "And to answer the other question. We'll get you free now." He said as he pulled the car keys out, placing them on the dash board before climbing into the back.

"Use this ear piece so we can guide you through the building." He said, handing her the piece before letting free Anahita. "Free at last." He smirked.

In the meanwhile, the Altas successfully followed the van, watching as it parked in the alley way. She decided to drive a block down, park her car and walk over to the building, of course staying out of the light.

Tags: @ @ @

Prim took the ear piece putting it in before covering her face with the mask once more. She exited the van with the monster at her heels. Once outside the van, Anahita sat on the side walk looking up at the building, "what floor?" Prim asked wanting to just leave the robot there but Anahita couldn't do this on her own without Prim. Once told the floor, Prim left through the front door, taking the elevator while Anahita climbed the building going in a more traditional way.

Prim reached the floor stepping out of the elevator and heading to the room. Anahita was already there, waiting for the robot to show up. Prim hated being two separate people, she hated having to risk her life weekly, and she hated the male inside the room. She knocked on the door, smiling underneath the mask, "Nick. Can we talk about what happened?" She asked, emotion void of her voice. If people weren't paying attention they'd say she sounded like an upset girlfriend instead of someone with a vendetta against him.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

The voice from the other side of the door didn't ring a bell, neither did the eyes of the person when he looked through the peep hole. Just showed how important he thought of the life he destroyed. Nothing, he felt no pity for the woman he ravished.

Groaning, he opened the door, half lidded eyes staring coldly at the woman. "Who the fuck are you? What the hell do you want?" He asked, his words slurred, breath stained with the smell of beer. It was clear the man was drunk.

Prim reaches up removing her mask to show the man what he did to her, "oh you don't remember me? The girl you and your buddy had their way with in an alley and left for dead? You know. You remembered me today when I killed your monster." She pushed past him, entering the room without being invited. Anahita stepped in front of the male, giving him a growl to make sure he didn't leave the room. This was going to be fun.

Prim moved over to the fridge pulling out a beer of her own, taking a sip after removing the cap, "we were do this exact thing. Drinking beer and chit chatting. But I do believe you were my fan back then." She took another sip, staring at the male with her cold eyes.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

The intoxicated man stumbled back at the sight of the water dog bitch, still his memory was faltered, a blur at the moment. He looked back at the woman, coming into the kitchen. He sat against the other end, his back leaning against a wall.

Eyes glared at the woman before him. "Y...you have sum balls coming in he.here." He pointed to her before laughing. "Ah wait, yea, you're the pretty girl we fucked up. You deserved it you little bitch." He said, continuing to laugh.

Prim smiles, it was creepy with the scars and lack of lips. She walked closer to him the water dog hitting the door closed. "Ah. Glad you remember me. Well, lucky for you. I won't feel bad about ripping your throat out with my teeth," the monster barred her teeth at the man as the robot just stood there. "It'll be better if you don't scream." It was a line the men had told Prim while they were having their way with her.

Anahita jumped at the guy pinning him down as she barred her teeth at the man ready to rip his throat out. "Oh. And yes. I did die. My friends had to transfer my consciousness into this body. But don't worry. You won't be able to." The robot wasn't even moving, as the sound coming from it. The monster looked into his eyes, it was the last thing he saw before Anahita ripped his throat out just waiting long enough for the male to realize what she had said.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Meeting the eye of the beast sent shivers down the man's spine. Frozen in utter fear, he didn't thin about using his voice. A soft plead escaped his lips as he was met with teeth penetrating the soft skin on his neck, soon gagging as his throat was ripped out. One final breath and the mans eyes rolled back into his head, body going limp.

One man down, four to go.

Altas had tried to go around the alley way, but was captured by Eric and Ralph. Once they got the word Prim was done, they spoke. "Hey, Prim. We've got someone on our hands. This Anna Lee girl...she followed us here. How? I don't know. She won't talk." Ralph said as Eric tied the girl to the back seat.

Prim growled in the headphone, "I'll be down in a bit." She headed out of the hotel as Anahita scattered down the building like the monster she was; Anahita paced once she was down waiting for her voice to come. Once Prim was down and in the alley, she stopped in front of Ralph and Eric, "What did she see?" That was her most important question. Did the woman see the monster? Know anything?

Prim shook her head before putting her mask back, going to talk to Anne Lee. She opened the back door, starting to untie the woman, "I'm sorry about my associates. Why did you follow us?" She removed the ropes helping her out of the van.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Eric looked to the woman. "She said she saw nothing, but I know that is a lie. Knew something was off with her. She's too pretty to be some fan." He said though, when Prim cam down. Altas already had a good lie at hand.

Looking at Prim, she sighed. "I want to know more about the fighting, behind just what is shown to the crowd. There is so much acting, and I want to understand the pain and love put into every fight before they even begin." She said, though Eric growl. "Bull shit." He told Ralph as he shook his head.

Prim frowned under her mask, even she thought it was a bull-shit excuse but she played nice not wanting more drama than needed. "There's plenty of other fighters that will give fans behind-the-scenes tours and stuff. Asking would be a better way to see that side of the fights rather than following me." The fact she had been followed by a fan sent memories flooding her mind. Anahita tensed up as the memories flooded her mind of that night.

Prim looked at the woman before glancing at her partners. "How about you come over to the warehouse tomorrow and we can sit down and talk about the behind-the-scene stuff? You'll be the first fan to come see us after a fight." Prim knew that if she was at home the. She'd be protected, she'd have herself, and Eric and Ralph would be there keeping her safe.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

The girl sighed, "You're the only woman fighter in the game right now. I want to know how a woman gets ready...not just some other man. They all have stuck up egos, and you seem humbling." She explained, which was half true. "The men would either try to seduce me, and if I didn't fuck 'em, then they wouldn't show me around..." She explained, which was also a fact...many fans had to fuck their way into getting to see the behind the scenes. This underground world was fun to the observer, but much darker on the inside.

Prim nodded knowing the pain of the underground, "The underground takes a lot of work to get into without resorting to fucking someone. Trust me I know. Here's the warehouse address." The address was in the middle of the industrial area of the town , unbeknownst to her it was a few warehouses away from hers as to protect herself. It also contained her phone number, "call me if you have trouble finding it... let's go guys. Pack her up," she motioned to Anahita that was waiting by the doors of the van.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

The woman left, eyeing the beast in awe, violet eyes reflecting a glimmer of amazement. Though, she turned her head and walked off down the street. Eric watched her, shaking his head. "A woman walking alone, on a dark street like this. She is odd. Prim, I wouldn't get too close to her, or allow her in the warehouse...but you're the boss." The young man sighed before going to help Ralph put Anahita back in her container.

----

The next day was something Altas was excited for. She called her unit, telling them just how easy it was to get into the warehouse it's self. She did what she had to, and gave the unit Prim's address, just in case Altas had to call for back up. Though, it was also so later the unit could come investigate the warehouse when the fighter and her team were not home.

Pulling up to the warehouse, vines crept up the wooden frame, covering the rusting metal with layers of wilderness. It was a haunting place from the outside, though some how comforting.

Altas decided to call up Prim that she was here. And when Prim came out, with Eric and Ralph eyeing the girl. Stone cold eyes glaring at the woman. Ralph knew something was up. Something about this girl was off, but he couldn't exactly pin-point it. No, not just yet.

Atlas though smiled, refusing to look at those mens cold glares. Cheery orbs looking Prim's way.

Prim wasn't much better, her own stare was ice cold. She watched the woman get out of the car not believing she had invited the stranger over. "Hey," Prim started a mask coving her disfigured mouth, "glad you could come over. I'll give you a tour I guess." Prim stayed pretty stiff, at least this might make the woman leave them alone. She lead her into the warehouse, it wasn't anything fancy, basically a straight hallway with two rooms on each side and a room where Anahita was kept at the end of the hallways.

Prim glanced at the woman before showing her the rooms, one was the living/kitchen area, another room was a weight room for Prim to workout and there was a room with stairs that lead to Prims bedroom and Eric and Ralph's if they decided to stay the night. Prim continued to the last room where Anahita was, the room had a desk with several monitors; a few of them had Anahita's vital stats as well as a few things about other fighters and locating items for improvements.

Prim sat on the chair, motioning to another one across from her, "let's talk, Anne Lee." She cleared a few of the screens only leaving Anahita's vitals up. "What do you really want?" The beast was 'asleep' in the fluid, floating around like a bug in water.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

The woman took mental notes of everything around her. She had a good eye for things, and this layout would be easy to remember. Especially the room they were walking into right now. Eyeing the beast suspended in fluids, a smirk appeared on her lips before fading.

Altas turned back to Prim, sitting down next to her. "Oh, whatever do you mean?" She asked, as she sat back in the chair. "Is my acting not good enough for you Prim?" She asked as a hand brushed through her long, black hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prim narrowed her eyes at the woman, "I'm use to fake people. So. What's your real reason for being here?" Prim didn't have time for games. She had other issues she'd rather be dealing with instead of this woman. "I know you want something so just spit it out and stop wasting my time," Prim moved over to a monitor pulling up a couple of articles about monster fighting. She new her attackers would be in the circuit, they had been fans, they were probably still fans or fighters, or even worse dealers for the underground.

Anahita moved, making a splashing sound in her tank but remained 'asleep'. Anahita was getting restless, the taste of blood still fresh in her mouth, and the fact she got a piece of her revenge made her want to get the bastards that did this. The police didn't help at all, they brushed it off as nothing.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Altas smirked, "Oh Prim. I am not fake, just under cover for greater reasons than you assume." She said, perking up a bit. This oddly sadistic woman slowly unveiling. "I am an undercover investigator for the government dear. Try to kill me, or even kill me, and the government will be at your ass within seconds. I gave them the address of this place in case I needed back up, and any bad moves and this place will be filled with men and women with guns in less time then you can sing your ABC'S." Altas giggled out, finding this all too amusing.

"Use that little beast of yours on me, and she'll be used for bait on much larger beasts in the arena you have yet to face." Altas stood up, walking over to Anahita. "You killed one of them who raped you, huh? Fun." She turned to Prim. "Anyways, we aren't here to bust the underground fights. It brings too much income for the city, and the underground fights is on its way to become an actual legal sport." She explained, before placing a hand on the glass container, admiring this water dog even more.

"However, the dealer you got your technology from....the technology you are using is stolen government property. I am trying to find this dealer who has been supplying the technology to the underground fighters. Not the fighters themselves due to the fact none of the fighters so far knew the technology they're using to connect them to the beasts are stolen property." Altas said, turning to Prim. "I want you to help me get to the bottom of this, and find the dealer. In return, I will help you find the other bastards who raped you...Prim.."

Prim smiled, "I don't kill innocent people." She stood up eyes watching the woman for a moment before Anahita moved, getting to the edge of her container looking down at the woman. The monster jumped down going to stand by Prim. "We'll help you. We don't use that technology anymore," Prim wasn't going to go into details about not using the technology but she had before her rape. Prim sat down as Anahita walked around the lady, smelling her and sizing her up.

"Well, you seem to know it all. Why don't you tell me what you know about my rape and I'll help you find the information you need on the technology?" Prim said, motionless as the beast walked around the woman. It was calm, spikes down, mouth closed, just not very trusting of the cop.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

The woman looked at the beast, in awe of its beauty. A glimmer in her eyes as she watched it circle her, not intimidated in the slightest. "Four are still alive. One in our custody due to domestic violence charges against his wife. His name connor stagg, the three other are around the city. One more involved in the underground fights, their name Leon Hope, and the other two we don't for sure know where. We know they're names, Lebuk Handler, and Kane Stann." She explained before looking down to hear her phone vibrating in her pocket.

Pulling it out, she saw a call from her mom, probably calling about when she'd there to pick up her daughter. Deciding to ignore the call, the woman placed her phone back in her pocket.

The beast sat, starring at the woman with its beautiful eyes. "Was that your boss?" The sound came out of Prim but the robot made no motion as to not even realizing about the call. Prim got tired of playing the human sometimes, she wasn't a human anymore. She was a monster and there was no way around it. Anahita started to like at her paw, a small wound from the night before.

"Eric knows more about the people in the underground. All I know is that you can't contact the dude directly. You have to put an ad in the paper with specific wording," she told the cop, putting the paw down.