A Monster's Dignity.

• Thread starter ᎵꂅᏒ꒝Ꭹ. (sick)
  • Start date

ᎵꂅᏒ꒝Ꭹ. (sick)

Original poster
Inconsolata Fenix Playfair Display

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Filled with screaming fans, in the back, Prim's team were helping her unload the monster locked in a container filled with liquid to keep the monster a float. The excited fans could be heard from the back, leaving the two men that worked along side Prim smirking. "Looks like we got ourselves another audience, Prim!" These two had been working along side Prim for the longest time, about the only family she's had.

The two grew accustomed to Prim's ways, how guarded off she was...even after how long Ralph and Eric have been there for her. They have learned to give her space, but always be willing to listen to Prim when needed. Ralph turned to Eric, ordering him to roll the monster off the ramp and into the elevator while Ralph locked up the back of the truck they used to transport the monster.

Once done, he patted Prim's left shoulder, indicating it was time to prepare for another battle. "C'mon Prim. Let's go kick some more ass! Afterwards, we can have more beers." The middle-aged brute said in his ruff voice, letting out a husky laugh before entering the elevator.

---------------
This was Altas' first time witnessing a fight, or being in the crowd with loud women and men screaming out their favorite fighters name. It was odd, most people were violent. Not afraid to push the other around to get near the from so they could reach out and almost touch the monsters when they came slinging into the walls.

Being the lucky one, Altas found herself in a front row seat, firmly gripping the gate so she wouldn't be pushed into the ocean of bodies screaming into the void of other voices.

Tags: @ @ @

Prim presses her head against the glass container that Anahita was in, taking a moment to feel the monster inside it. It was kind of a ritual her and Anahita did, getting in the mindset that this might be the last time they are together. Prim pulls away turning and walking away; her face mask tonight had a mouth with sharp canine teeth in it covering her own messed up face. Prim nodded at her only two friends, Ralph and Eric. They were probably the only men in her life she trusted with it.

"The crowd is loud tonight, I hope they stay this way. You know Anahita loves the noise," she gave a slight chuckle. They knew the truth, they were the ones that did it. Prim stretches her arms out, looking forward to the fight; she was confident in her ability to make it a good fit.

"Who are we up against tonight?" Prim asked the men, pulling her hood over her blonde hair; she got in the elevator with them. Her hand pressed against the glass wall of her monsters container. Unlike most fighters, Prim cared for her creature, she did her best to not get her injured as my as possible. Both of them, however, did enjoy fighting so sometimes they made the fight last longer.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

As the elevator neared the surface, screams grew louder, more of a reality to remind everyone just what was going on. It still startled Ralph on the inside. This was real. They were a team, apart of something bigger than just themselves.

Eric looked over to the two, smirking a bit. "You two quit your dreaming. Time to get this party started!" He teased, helping push the container with the monster in it into the backstage rooms. Eric looked at Prim, smirking. "Go put on a show for these fuckers until we get the beast out of the cage." He said. He knew this human form was for show, the best mask anyone could wear...especially for someone like Prim.

Once things were up and running. Eric met Ralph and Prim. Just behind the curtain they stood, hearing the host yell out to excite the crowd even more. The first name was called. A man called Stone Head. "Sure does look like a stone head." Eric teased, laughing a bit, causing Ralph to chuckle a bit before the boys focus shifted when Prim's name was called. Walking out on to the arena with Prim, they helped "connect" her mind to the monster, and the show was off. "Good luck Prim." Ralph said softly, patting her left shoulder before beginning to watch the tablet for her heart rate, etc.

As the elevator got closer to the arena, Prim rolled her shoulders getting ready for the battle. Her body wouldn't do much but sit there pretending to control the beast, if anything the beast controlled her body. They were one in the same. Prim smiles over at Eric, "you know I will." She headed out, letting Ralph and Eric do their job of preparing Anahita. While she didn't trust anyone outside of the two males, she knew how important fans where and made sure to meet some of them and talk with them before the match.

When it was show time, Prim waited behind the curtain with her team. She knew Ralph would do his best to protect her, but honestly there wasn't much he could do. Once the fight began she was on her own, Prim let out a sigh knowing that if something went wrong this would be her last day alive. "Hey. Thanks for everything," it was the only thing Prim said when about to begin a fight. Her way of telling the men that she cared about them. When her name was called She headed on the ledge where her body would sit while she fought for her life.

She sat on the edge, taking a deep breath before closing her eyes. Prim's body was now just the husk it was. Anahita came out from the tunnel, her tail leaving drag marks in the dirt. Anahita gave a roar, rattling in the arena as she jumped up on the wall, giving a show for the fans before the match began. Her spines folded down against her body, and the lights danced on her scales. Anahita stood on two legs, giving another roar as the crowd erupted with cheers. She was ready. This could be her last day, but she would die fighting.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

As the fight began, Altas watched intently, taking mental notes of what was going on. It wasn't a surprised this woman wasn't in awe of these creatures. Although sporting fangs, and very much illegal. The beasts fit with teeth were stunning in their own ways.

Her heart raced as the beast slammed their bodies against each other, the closeness only making it more nerve wracking. What an adrenaline rush...just as a observer. And when the stone head beast was about to win, only to be caught by storm by the mere gracefulness by the woman, Prim, it almost made Atlas' heart skip a beat.

What an aggressive sport, huh? Gotta be insane to like that shit.

After the fight, the arena became less dense though fans still went to talk to Prim, either asking for photos or to praise her on her victory tonight. Atlas would try her best to play off as a fan, and when it came her turn to talk to Prim. She was the last 'fan' in line. A dazed look on her face before realizing it was her moment to shine though.

The woman stepped forward, smiling. "That was an awesome fight! Had me almost over the gates, and about to fall into the arena itself!" Altas giggled out, trying to start off with a small conversation with Prim.

Prim fought hard and at one point she almost lost, but like always she just fought harder, and dug her claws and teeth in harder. When it was over and she was the win, she gave a sigh of relief, another couple of days she'll be alive. She was glad she made it; now was her least favorite part. Talking to the fans. She spoke a little to each fan, accepting gifts, taking photos, the works. She knew how important they were to her success, at least money wise.

When the last fan came up, Prim was tired and ready to leave but she knew she had to be pleasant with the woman. "Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the match," she told her emotionless. You couldn't see behind the mask she wore, and her eyes were cold. She pulled her hood up, as it had fallen down during a photo with the previous fan. Her hair fell in beautiful waves where they sat just below her shoulders.

"Is this your first time out?" Prim could tell a newbie from a long-time fan. Newbies always looked amazed after the fight, like they just witnessed magic. It basically was magic for the most part, humans controlling monsters was pretty amazing.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

The woman admired the girls eyes, though the rest of her face was hidden by a think piece of fabric. Her piercing eyes stunned the woman, almost intimidating her as she sat down to talk more with Prim. Altas could tell how exhausted the woman was, meeting all those fans after a fight. Who wouldn't be exhausted of all the hugs, fake smiles, and flashing light in your eyes when people demanded photos.

Altas wasn't about to ask for anything though. Hell no. She wasn't a true fan. Just an undercover cop, or well, that is what she told herself. As much as she wanted to ask for something...she knew it would break the rules given to her by the boss.

"This was my first fight. I even got front row viewing of the fight. Could feel the vibrations from every fall of the monsters." She winked at the woman a bit, letting out a small laugh before shifting the subject, still sporting a smile. "You look exhausted." And here came the settle questions, trying to ease in a few to understand this world a little more. "How much sleep do y'all get. Must be training for hours, huh?" She asked.

Prim smiled softly at the woman under the mask, nodding a bit, "it takes a lot mentally to do these fights." For her at least. Every fight was a fight for her life, how couldn't the be mentally tough. She frowned as the woman asked about training and hours of sleep, she couldn't blame the newbie for being curious about her life outside the ring most people are but these questions were different than most.

"Anahita and I have a pretty good relationship. We only train for 8 hours a day; new moves, tricks, and building her pain tolerance. I wouldn't suggest trying to be a fighter if you weren't one before the monsters," she told the woman, her smile starting to falter a bit. "It was nice meeting you..." she paused not knowing the others name. Prim held out a hand for the woman, "I hope you come back. Anahita and I appreciate your support." It was a rehearsed line. She had said it to every fan before her and would say it to every fan to ever come.

The fans paid for her winnings. The bigger the arena the more she wins, and her winning usually went to trying to find a permanent solution to her problem. Prim needed to find a way to keep herself alive without having to risk it weekly, while she enjoyed the fight she would rather not risk death with every fight.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

The woman's eyes seemed to dull. Eight hours a day, huh? God damn is that a lot of training time. What about resting....seems exhausting.

Looking at the woman, she smiled. "A rehearsed line huh? Next time I come out, better come up with something original for me, sugar!" This facade, it was tricky to pull off, but part of her loved it. She got to be slightly flirty with this woman, pretending to be vulnerable, clueless, and timid.

"Names..." She needed to come up with a fake name. "Anne. Anne Lee." She explained, looking over her shoulder winking a bit before turning back around and walking off.

The two men watched, Eric looking at the woman. "Ain't like normal fans, let me tell you that. Those boobs for sure aren't normal, a blessing for the g-" Eric felt a fist to his stomach, suddenly stopping. "Shut it Eric." Ralph said before turning to Prim. "Hey, nice job Prim. Another couple of days of living. One step closer to finding those men who got you." He said, giving the young girl a small smile.

Prim gave a slight wave at the woman as she left before turning towards her friends. She was glad she got to live a few more days, until next time. "How bad were our wounds?" She asked, ignoring the statement about the men, she would find them, but for now she needed to take care of her self. Unlike most fighters, even before she was the monster, Prim cared for her creatures. It was what made her money, she did what she could to keep it happy when they were out of the arena.

Prim started to walk toward the elevator ready to get out of the arena. Like most nights after meeting with fans she was exhausted and just wanted to relax with her friends. Celebrate the fact she gets to live, she knew one day there would come a time that these two went home without her and wouldn't celebrate. "Let's go home," she told them glancing over her shoulder at the only people she trusted.

As they left she couldn't shake Anne Lee. She seemed different but most fans that actually liked the fighting were. She shook her head, removing the mask once they were in the van to reveal the scars the men left behind on her face. You couldn't really say that Prim had lips, they looked like they had been cut off and she had scars all over her mouth, as if they had cut her mouth to be wider. The men that did this to her would get just as painful death as she would've had, if not more.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

That night was just like any other. Have a couple of drinks then pass out. The next day, and several days to come. The boys were either checking the technology, Prim's vitals or drinking more beer to past the free time they always ran into until the next fight.

This time was different though. It was one of the men that raped Prim, which Eric and Ralph were glad to see. They smiled behind bared teeth to the opponent, the man fighting Prim frightened to see her still alive. Hell, the mans first words were. "I thought you were dead." Before they had to part way. This win was an easy one, killing the mans monster, and stripping him from his pride when he slammed his head piece down. "Damn it!" He yelled out.

Eric smirked after the battle, and before the fans were supposed to come greet Prim. He whispered an idea in her ear. "How about after the greet, we go finish that bastard off. We found out the room he is staying in tonight down town. He only has three guards with him." He said.

Prim spent her time as Anahita, she felt more comfortable being the monster than the robot. Eric and Ralph were use to it by now, and until the next match came up Prim sat in a chair down as Anahita ran about the warehouse they called home. When the fight came around Prim was back up, ready to face the next opponent. Only for her heart to drop when she saw who it was. Facing the male that almost killed her was both pleasurable and painful.

Winning the fight made it better, the male had lost his monster and pride. And when Eric whispered the idea Prim nodded a sick smile hidden under her mask. "Sounds good," she told him, walking over to great her fans like usual. She was packed like normal, like she was a celebrity and not some girl doing illegal monster fighting. If this was legal, she really would been a celebrity.

Prim greeted each fan, going over similar topics and answering questions with pleasantness. She gave photos, accepted gifts, and signed autographs. She couldn't wait for this to end and them to be heading to her abuser's room to rid the world of a nightmare. As she went through the fans thankful the line was getting smaller and almost done with.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Hear came that familiar girl again, last in line once again. Hoping Prim has remembered her since their last meet up. The woman sat down, crossing one leg over the other before resting her chin on her left hand.

"Good evening. Wonderful fight. This one didn't have me on the edge like the other one. I guess because it was over just as it began...the opponent was weak." She said before laughing a bit. "Have you come up with a better line to tell me for when I leave?" She asked.

Prim's eyes danced with delight at the strange woman, she sat on the barrier between the fighter ledge and the seats. "Anne Lee," she said slowly, as if testing the name first. It was the first and probably only time she has ever addressed a fan by their name since her almost death. She stayed away from getting personal with her fans now, sticking to rehearsed lines and subjects about her or Anahita and the fight.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, I rather not let Anahita get hurt on some weak fighter," which was a true fact. She rather not go through the pain of getting hurt just to excite the crowd more than needed. She would do it just enough to make it worth watching but not enough to risk her life. "I haven't. I didn't think you'd show up again," Prim answered matter-of-factly. Not meaning to insult the woman, just being blunt like she was. She didn't expect the woman to come back.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Altas was charmed by this woman's honesty and bluntness, though wished to dig a little deeper into knowing what goes on behind closed doors.

A new question struck her mind, one she remembered her boss said to not be afraid to ask. "Tell me, how do you prepare for each fight. Do you meditate or something?" She asked. It was an odd question, but hopefully it could ease into more developed and meaningful questions.

Prim's cold dull eyes gave a slight sparkle before disappearing again when she heard the question. How did she prepare for the night? That would be a tough one to answer without straight out lying as she prepares for the night by saying goodbye to her friends encase she died. But she couldn't exactly say that. So she went with a half truth. "I say goodbye to Anahita encase we lose. Every night I fight I risk her life. The least I can do is say goodbye."

She was different from most fighters; while others saw their monsters as tools, Prim saw them as creatures or that's how she liked people to think of her. In all honesty, she care about the monster because she was one. "Any other questions, Anne Lee?" She didn't want to rush the woman but she had business to take care of.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

This peaked Altas' interest a bit. Someone who said 'goodbye' to their monster. How cute. Raising a brow, she leaned in a bit more. "That is something i've never heard before. Someone saying goodbye to their companion. Hmmm. How depressing." She faked a smile, showing empathy for Prim before clearing her throat. "Nothing else. I will see you next fight with a harder question...." She purred out.

Eric watched her intently. "If we weren't going to kick some ass tonight. I'd be banging that ch-" Again, Ralph punched the fool in the face before straightening up. The old brute looked over to Prim. "Ready. We know his exact location." He said.

While they discussed this, Atlas didn't exactly leave. She vanished into the shadows where most of the fans exited, only to turn around, hiding behind something. She listened in on the three, smirking a bit. Seems like she'd be playing spy tonight~

Prim nodded, "it is unique," she muttered taking in the statement from the woman. Was it depressing to say goodbye to herself before each battle? She wouldn't be where she is without the monster, you'd think people would get attached to them. Prim pulled herself back listening to the woman once more. "I'll see you next fight then, Anne Lee."

Prim gave a small wave at the woman as she left before turning to her male companions looking at them both for a moment. "Take me to him. I will do the rest." She smiles under her mask, her eyes dancing with excitement. She moved to fallow them out to the van, she knew what she was going to do. She was ready to get her revenge on one of the men that took her body from her.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"我还活着"

Eric and Ralph helped Prim pack everything up. In the meantime, Altas managed to read the liscenes plate of the van before heading back to her car. Waiting to see that same liscens plate leave the underground parking spaces.

Ralph and Eric jumped into the car, smirking at one another. "So prim, what you thinking about doing to the bastard. His names Nick...sound like a bastard to me." Eric said, making Ralph laugh.

Prim gave a slight chuckle at the comment of Nick sounding like a bastard. She would agree, he was a bastard. "Well. I think I'm going to pay him a visit and show him what he did to me. Anyway we can park somewhere out of sight?" She asked shifting in the seat of her car as she glanced over at Anahita. "Also anyway you could let me out of that?" She asks motioning to the glass container.

Prim was ready to get part of her revenge on this male. He wasn't the one that had started it, he just followed along with his friend. His torture would be less than his friend, knowing that anything was better than nothing. She might not get another chance at this. "Well need to get up to him first. But once there Anahita will do the rest," she chuckled to herself.