FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies. I usually try to be active between 3 PM and 4 AM EST, but that can bounce around.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, thriller, psychological, supernatural, urban fantasy. Dystopian is and always will be my love, but I'm pretty flexible for which kind of dystopian or apocalyptic scenario is landed on.

Freesia's Library.
Plots, blankets, and conversation for all.

• Hello.

I'm Freesia or Ash, but you can call me anything you'd like. I'm twenty-four, prefer he/him pronouns (though I'm not picky), and have been Roleplaying for many years now. I enjoy exercise, watching small creators on Twitch, hearing my sister talk about drama in The Sims community, making Spotify playlists, learning flower language, and reading primarily queer fanfiction until the sun rises. I'm currently on break from university where I'm on a pathway to medical school, work in the clothing department of a somewhat well-known red store, and sometimes tutor too. I should also note that I suffer from an exhaustive laundry list of disorders, such as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Attention Deficient Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and depression. Although this may not seem important now, it's conditions like these that may slow down responses or occasionally make me difficult to deal with.

That said, though, if you're still interested in writing with me, then read on.

• 𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆.
    My schedule is fairly open at the moment since I'm on break from university and am only working part time. I usually try to be active at least a little between 3 PM and 4 AM EST, though this may run also earlier or later. Because of my Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Tuesdays are usually really bad for me as I feel the need to clean the entire house then. I'll try my best to post at least once a week, though, maybe more or less, but it really comes down to how I feel and how attached I am to our Roleplay. I'll likely become less available sometime in late August, though, as I'll be returning to university then.

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.
    I love to talk! Feel free to message for anything, any time, even if we aren't Roleplay partners. Want to be friends? Want someone to vent to? Want to tell me about your quirky new concept? Send me a message! I may not respond immediately, but know that your company is always valued and appreciated. When it comes to Roleplaying, I like to socialize and plot with partners too. If I get along well enough with someone, then I might even add them on Discord as well. I should note that I'm also 100% ghost friendly and if a partner ever feels uncomfortable or bored, for any reason at all, then I encourage them to leave our conversations or stop responding for at least two weeks. I'll get the message eventually, I promise. No need to ghost the entire forums for me either. Not only is there no shame in it and I won't bother you over it, but I'd also be down to talk again if you ever changed your mind in the future.

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀.
    Characters are and always will be my focus. I prefer to write an ensemble cast when given the opportunity, but I'll settle for substituting other main characters as lesser important side characters or even NPCs. I like to write characters of all ages, sexualities, gender identities, and sometimes even canonical characters as well. I like to portray my characters with artistic or anime faceclaims. If needed, I'm willing to substitute for written descriptions or doll makers, but I'm not really comfortable in using a real person's appearance to portray my characters. No offense to those who do prefer, but it's not something I personally feel comfortable with.

𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲.
    I've been Roleplaying since 2009. I started on MSN and have expanded since then. I'm not too picky about how much experience my partners have had though. Veteran? Newbie? Somewhere-in-the-middle-but-mostly-jaded? Perfect. All are welcome to inquire within.

𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺𝘀.
    I'm happy to write in fandoms and with either canonical characters or OCs. That said, please do not come to me looking to write canonical characters to ship your OC with. I've had bad experiences with this in the past and I'd much rather write a canonical character alongside your OC with the possibility that they might end up together. I likewise am not interested in writing Roleplays focusing solely on canonical ships outside of a few very rare exceptions. Aside from that, though, I'm pretty easygoing with what might be tackled involving fandoms from AUs to rewrites to anything in-between.

𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀.
    Slice of life is a soft limit of mine. I find that most settings involving high schools, colleges, and campgrounds become boring quickly. With that said, I'm still possibly open to these Roleplays as long as there is some kind of catch or plot involved. Harder limits, though, include most NSFW content, graphic animal abuse, incest plots, pedophilia, and bestiality. If you want to imply any of those in a character background story, though, I can deal with that and I just do not want to write any of that out. I also do not like writing out male pregnancies. I don't mind the idea of two men having children biologically, such as through means of alternate universe or magical powder, but something about the biological aspect of men having children squicks me out a little (it's the medical student in me, I swear). I will always walk away if there's any Mary Sues, Gary Stus, godmodding, metagaming, and/or forced romance too, no exceptions.

𝗹𝗴𝗯𝘁𝗾𝗮+.
    I'm part of the community and most of the characters I write are as well. Characters that I play, such as canonical ones, may also come with LGTBQA+ headcanons attached. If this makes you uncomfortable at all, then please pass on writing with me. Having representation in my writing is extremely important to me and this is not a point that I'm flexible on. That said, I also play characters not in the community, but I'm not interested in writing with someone who does not respect the characters that are.

𝗻𝘀𝗳𝘄.
    I prefer fade to black, for the most part. It's mostly a trust issue and the fact that I have very little experience writing sexual content. If there's a chance that I grow to trust someone enough, they're close to my age, and are willing to teach me or learn with me, then I might be willing to renegotiate this point in the future.

𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲.
    Romance is fun, but it is not my primary focus. I much prefer character development and plot though I'm never against a little fluff as a side dish. I'm open to writing heterosexual, homosexual, and polyromantic relationships as long as there's natural chemistry or it's been pre-planned. I'm also fine with just writing platonic relationships, rivalries, and family dynamics if that's more of your speed too.

𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲.
    Cosmic horror, disease arcs, revolution and rebellion, exploring darker topics, etc. I like to include themes of mental illness, addiction, trauma, abuse, transphobia, homophobia, racism, etc, in my Roleplays. I'll never ever glorify or defend any of these issues, but I do like to explore it in character plots or stories and see how they ultimately overcome it. That said, this not permission for someone to come at me with plots romanticizing abusive relationships or characters that are walking angstfests. Bigoted characters are also welcomed, but if it applies to you as writer, then I'll be dropping you yesterday.

𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲.
    I write in third person perspective, past tense, with A- grammar. I prefer quality over quantity. I also write like I'm publishing a scientific journal instead of a novel, so my writing can be a little robotic at times and I'm still learning descriptions, so you'll have to bear with me. You can expect anywhere from one line to six or seven paragraphs per post with me. I usually try to match my partner's length though this doesn't always work out.

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲.
    I really don't like long character sheets. More importantly, though, I hate writing out character's personalities on them. I tend to use new characters for almost every Roleplay I join and I always worry that the character I'll write will act differently in the Roleplay than their character sheet. That said, if requested, then I'll provide them as necessary.

• 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀.
    I would like to have a partner that is willing to add their own tweaks and additions to whatever plot we're writing. I don't have all of my ideas planned out, only the hooks, so I'd like for people to come at me with their own ideas. That said, this is not permission for folks to come at me with my own ideas and talk over me with their own wants and desires. If you do that, then I'm dropping you immediately.

𝗮𝗴𝗲.
    I'm twenty-four and I ask for partners closer to my age for comfort reasons. I'd prefer writing with someone over twenty, but I'm flexible to write with folks as young as eighteen. I don't have an upward limit in terms of what age I feel comfortable writing with.

𝗼𝗼𝗰.
    OOC talk and plotting is a bonus, but not required. I tend to get involved enough in my Roleplays to create memes, one-shots, playlists, etc. I don't expect this in turn, of course, but you can probably expect it if you decide to write with me.

𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲.
    I write slow as molasses or as quick as a gun pulled in an old western movie. Whichever you get, I just ask that you're patient with me. Thank you.

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲.
    I ask that people do not respond to me by literally addressing or regurgitating every point in a post or DM. That's not fun. It feels like I'm having a one-sided conversation after a while. I know this is such a weird thing to complain about it and it's not enough for me to drop someone, but it gets exhausting to respond in the plotting stage with walls of text after a while. Also, I ask that interested parties have read the first two tabs in their entirety before moving on too.

• 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗴𝘀.
    I've only watched the anime though I'm completely up-to-date. I've also watched Dead Apple, a few episodes of WAN!, and I've also read every translated bit of BEAST! that I can find online, including the light novel that was transcribed to Wattpad. If you're looking for someone to write Soukoku or another canon ship with, then I'm not your guy. I'm more interested in exploring the setting or concept, but I also wouldn't mind playing some of the canonical characters too. I already have experience with Osamu Dazai, Chūya Nakahara, Kyōka Izumi, Sakunosuke Oda, Francis Scott Fitzgerald, and several others.

𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘅𝘅.
    Finished the anime for this one and I loved it, but not enough to read the manga afterwards. I absolutely love the world and concept, but I wouldn't be comfortable playing with such a young cast of characters. I know that's the point of a dystopian mecha anime, but still. This is my interest check and I make the rules. Anyway, I'd be interested in writing this setting with our own Squad 13, but consisting of entirely new and older characters. Possibly even exploring the possibility of a non-binary or agender character and how it influences the world. Or, perhaps, a forbidden romance between two LGTBQA+ characters.

𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺.
    Fake fan, fake fan. I've only played Awakening, Fates, Warriors, and Three Houses. I'm 100% confident that I can play almost anyone from these games though. I'd absolutely love to mess around with some AUs or further explore any of these worlds, especially Three Houses's universe. I have a plot for Fire Emblem in the next tab, so take a look if that interests you. Other than that, though, I'm pretty flexible with this fandom and even open to writing our own game. With Three Hopes dropping next week, though, I'd be very interested in playing with Fódlan for a Roleplay or two. Only open to Fire Emblem: Awakening, Fire Emblem: Fates, and original Fire Emblem ideas at the moment.

𝗷𝗼𝗷𝗼'𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲.
    Parts one to three only. I still haven't finished Stardust Crusaders because it's such a slog for me, but I understand Stands well enough, so I'd be open to writing our own part. Aside from that, though, I'd love to play around with parts two and three especially. I feel comfortable playing almost every character in all three of these parts except for maybe some minor villains and Caesar Zeppeli. I'm not sure why, I just don't feel like I'd play a good Caesar. I'd be down to try though. I've always played Eyes of Heaven in its entirety, so I'd probably love to create a story through that. Or, even more of a long shot, I'd absolutely love to do something similar to Stardust Tendency by EldoradoNights if anyone is familiar with that.

𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆, 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝘄 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆, 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀.
    Yeah, I've played them all. I'm a big fan of the "farming simulation, but also not really" genre of games. I might be willing to write some canonical characters from any of these franchises, but I'm more interested in writing our own game with OCs. I'm pretty confident that it wouldn't be too difficult to make our own, but I have to warn that I remember nothing about Rune Factory's lore other than the fact it usually involves amnesia, earthmates, and dragons. I think it would also be really cool to combine this with another fandom, such as Pokémon, to create an entirely new concept.

𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻.
    I've played every mainline game, almost every spinoff, and even collected figurines in the past. I'm kind of obsessed with Legends Arceus still and would love to write my own take on it, but I'm also open to almost anything that isn't "our OCs are trainers who go through [x] region together" because that sounds really boring. I'm fine trying to write any canonical character from the games only, but miss me with the anime characters.

𝗿𝘄𝗯𝘆.
    Big fan, but an even bigger critic. I've had an itch to rewrite the series myself and have even started to do so already. Aside from this, I'm also interested in exploring Remnant as OCs or through AUs. I have considerable experience writing for this series and have been Roleplaying for it since the Tumblr days of 2013. I have experience writing Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, Pyrrha Nikos, Lie Ren, Neptune Vasilias, Sun Wukong, and Neopolitan, but I'm confident that I can write almost any character better than the canon.

𝘁𝗮𝗽𝗮𝘀.
    I spend so many of my waking hours on this website. I'd absolutely love to write my own original Roleplay based on some of the comics on there. You know the type — isekai, villainess, virtual reality, zombies, whatever. I'm currently obsessed with Hazeshift, ILY Lily, and Blackbird's Requiem, so I'd love to write something similar to those, but these are far from the only comics that I read. If there's a popular queer comic on Tapas, then you can rest assure I'm already subscribed.

• 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗻.
    Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
    A story of a house that attends Garreg Mach Monastery five hundred years after the story of Byleth Eisner. The immense amount of lore that I've written for this can be found here. Please be warned that I wrote this in 2020 and it may be riddled with spelling errors as a result. None of it is set in stone either, so we can change anything as we see fit. Alternatively, we can also play with the fifth route that I've written in Byleth's timeline, so feel free to ask about that too!

𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗹.
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders.
    Based on the Seventh Stand User fangame. Two or more new Stand Users join the Stardust Crusaders on their fifty day trip to Egypt. Instead of sticking together, though, the cast is separated after a fight with Dark Blue Moon goes awry. Half of the team continues to travel the canon route while the other half is now stuck in Vietnam and has to travel through southern Asia. What kind of chaos and shenanigans will they encounter? Especially when their strange world is seemingly trapped in a time loop? Based on a fanfiction that I started writing here.

𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼.
    RWBY.
    Four ordinary weaboos from Earth are thrown into Remnant by mysterious forces. With the help of their newfound weapons and Semblances, the four create Team WNBE ("Wannabe") based on their own initials. Can these unlikely protagonists survive against the darkness that plagues their new world? Or will they just become another lost fable?

𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲.
    RWBY & Soul Eater.
    Vitus Academy is one of the many elite schools that train humans, witches, and faunus to become peacekeepers of the future. Named after various colors, these Meisters and their convoluted weapons are tasked with defeating the encroaching Grimm menace. This Roleplay can also, alternatively, have an Attack on Titan! twist where Meisters and their weapons are responsible for tackling Titans instead.

𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱.
    Pokémon & Stardew Valley.
    An ambitious unnamed concept that would involve us creating an entire world amongst ourselves where Pokémon live in harmony alongside humans in a rural settlement where they help them with their daily chores, farming, and hunting monsters. This is meant to be wholesome and slice of life-y, but I'm totally open to adventuring into darker territories too.

• Muse A is a high schooler or college student with a best friend who has an unhealthy interest in the supernatural. After being called to help their friend with an investigation, Muse A is attacked by an unknown entity. Upon waking, they quickly learn that they're attached to Muse B, a spirit that only they can hear and see, who also won't go away.

If that wasn't bad enough, Muse A finds themselves suddenly separated by two realities. Whenever they sleep, they awake in one of two worlds: one where their best friend is dead and one where another friend or close family member is dead. Muse A, determined to save both, sets out to find an answer to their dilemma — and maybe get rid of Muse B along the way.

Even if Muse B is kind of helpful. .
    During medieval times, a mysterious disease escapes dark European forests. What begins with coughing eventually leads to the infected transforming into horrendous monsters. Farmers, knights, religious figures, and civilians alike arm themselves in an attempt to drive away the darkness that threatens them.
    Orphans, runaways, and the homeless become targets for unethical experimentation. In an attempt to understand psychic powers, these unwilling participants are put through a series of tests that only come to an end after they've lost consciousness. Years pass before they awake to an older body, amnesia, new abilities, and a different world.
    In an attempt to understand depression in adolescents, psychologists have joined sides with English teachers to develop a new assignment. High school or college aged students are randomly paired up and all of them are expected to write anonymous emails to one another. The rules are relatively simple: constant contact must occur, it'll happen for the entire school year, all emails will be monitored, and students are forbidden from revealing their identities before the end of the project. Anyone can be paired with anyone.

One can only imagine what hijinks might ensue.
    As a test of courage, high school or college strangers visit a local abandoned house, hospital, hotel, mansion, school, etc. where they are expected to celebrate Halloween and spend the night. Although they expect nothing, they are greeted by the unknown.
    A flourishing kingdom is suddenly sent into disarray following the failing health of its benevolent king. In hopes of finding a cure, royal advisors seek out the aid of various adventurers. The journey will be arduous, but the pay and adventure might be worth it. Maybe the adventurers will learn more about their world, themselves, and each other along the way. Even if this is not the case, they would at least be lucky to avoid upcoming political conspiracies and conquest.
    After a brutal nuclear war, the world is left in shambles and civilization crumbles. As old traditions fall away, a particularly strange one arises centuries later. In an attempt to keep peace between three warring factions (the wealthy, poor, and exiled), it is decided that a tournament will be held every two years. The victor will have access to the least radiated lands and most resources for two years to follow. Sending six players armed with only a farmer's scythe into an arena, each faction can only hope that they'll be victorious. Fanart for this can be found here.
    A group of random strangers awake in an imposing albeit seemingly abandoned mansion in a dark European countryside. Although they're greeted by a mysterious black cat that offers to "grant their every wish" and act as a guide, some are concerned by the number branded on their arm — and how it continues to tick down. Even worse, though, is that none are able to leave. And, perhaps, they're more connected than originally thought.

Some of the mansion's inhabitants might help! Or they might just kill them instead.
    A group of dumbass high schoolers or college students perform a dark ritual to summon a demon — and it works. A low level demon appears before them, requesting their help in finding the fabled Necronomicon or Book of The Dead, to fulfill ambitions of their own. They never expected them to agree — or to get attached to those damn, pesky humans.

Even if they are far from ordinary.
    A jaded author or mangaka takes their own life. Instead of heaven or hell, though, they're condemned to spend the afterlife resurrected as a character in their own creation. Faced with the karma of once acting as a cruel god, they get more than they bargained for — especially when their fictional world and its characters treat them with kindness. Inspired by the Coheed and Cambria song of the same title.
    Muse A has always lived in the shadow of their ambitious older sibling. Needless to say, it's literally no surprise to them when their dumbass sibling sets off on an expedition to Antarctica — until they fail to return home. Stealing their courage, Muse A decides to be a dumbass too by assembling a second rate ragtag crew before setting off on their own.

Unbeknownst to them, however, there are secrets buried deep beneath the ice — including a lost society, frozen creatures, and stories that were better off lost to time.
    A once vibrant and lush fantasy world is on the brink of death.

As natural mana begins to deplete, humanoid species have turned to nature spirits in recent decades. Invisible to most, there are those born with the natural ability to see these nature spirits. These individuals, now referred to as "Summoners", are treated akin to royalty and are assigned retainers to keep them safe — whether they like it or not.

Muse A is a summoner who has stepped into the role either by choice or against their will. They become responsible for "taming" Muse B, a nature spirit, against their will. While Muse A promises to free their unsuspecting prisoner as soon as they find a better solution, Muse B might just come to tolerate their captor. Muse C, meanwhile, is just a retainer stuck in the middle — unaware of what Muse A and B may just be planning.

What adventures will these characters encounter?
    A group of real life or online friends make a promise to take a trip together as teenagers. Though they eventually drift apart and find their way in the world, they reconnect after one of their group members unexpectedly dies. Determined to fulfill their friend's last dream, they set off on a trip before returning to their adult lives.

Unbeknownst to them, however, Muse A begins to document their journey and with it, they begin to develop The Traveler's Handbook, to bring back to their friend's grave.

A Roleplay equally told in IMs and letters than in character interaction.
    Earth is dead and humans killed it. Pollution continued to ravage wildlife until there was nothing left. All that remains is a dusty, barren wasteland that is watched by a station in the sky. In spite of this, however, humanity's remnants continue to exist in bliss. Homed in an artificial garden, they live a communal lifestyle without much regard for privacy and individuality. Unable to produce any longer, humans of the future are entirely created through inanimate objects. Most humans are responsible for staying in the garden to raise future generations, but a select few are chosen to monitor Earth as pilots. And, for the most part, most are happy with this lifestyle.

Muse A is not.

Muse A was supposed to live happily ever after by taking care of future generations, but this role never much suited them. They were always far more interested in the hangars at the bottom of the station. In this world, though, one simply doesn't get to choose their future. This doesn't stop Muse A, however, who is determined to choose their own fate.

Even if it means expulsion from the only life they've ever known in the process.
    Espers and magicians openly exist in another world though they've been at odds with one another for centuries. Their seemingly endless conflict, however, is interrupted by invaders from another world. As feral Lovecraftian abominations filter into their world by unknown means, the two feuding sides put their differences aside to fight together.

That was fifty years ago.

Now known as "Cryptids", these Lovecraftian abominations either roam free as monsters hiding in the darkest forests or deepest ocean depths while the rest pose a much worst threat — sentience, intelligence, and ambition. Some Cryptids have begun to blend into everyday society, appearing as human, though are betrayed by their monstrous shadows.

In order to combat these threats, younger generations were raised specifically to fight these Cryptids. And the best way to do so? By pairing magicians with espers. Such as the case of Muse A and Muse B who attend a training academy or university and are paired together for better or worse. Maybe they'll be the best team yet — or kill each other first.
    Muse A is a college student in the modern era. Although relatively normal on the surface, they partake in documenting Cryptids, ghosts, and the supernatural in their free time — even if others might very well think they're strange.
    Muses A and B somewhat know each other through work, school, and/or by living in the same apartment building. Neither are exactly friends and their relationship can even be strained. After Muse A is involved in an accident, however, their spirit is disconnected from their comatose body. Luckily for them, however, it seems as though Muse B is a psychic who can see them! Or, maybe, that's unluckily for them.

Because who knows if Muse B is willing to help them at all?
    Muse A is a hitman hired to kill Muse B. Easy enough, right? Nope. Not at all. Much to their annoyance, Muse C, who appears as an ordinary citizen, is somehow capable of predicting their every move. While Muse A scrambles to learn Muse C's secret, Muse B still continues to walk free and very much alive.
    Muse A lives an ordinary life mostly consisting of school and/or work. After becoming intertwined with Muse B by chance, however, they find themselves becoming quickly attached to the mysterious stranger. Even if they're pretty sure that their "new friend" is probably an assassin, terrorist, or both.

Not to mention that there's probably a huge target on their back now too.
    Muse A is an operative working for one fictional country that has infiltrated another. Muse B, meanwhile, is an assassin local to that nation. In a desperate attempt to hide both of their identities, Muse A and B marry one another. And, for some reason, they adopt children too — who may or may not have learned their parents' true identities. Inspired by Spy x Family.
    Muse A wants to die. Instead of committing suicide, however, they put a hit out on themselves. Whether or not they know this, Muse B accepts the offer. What Muse B does not expect, however, was for this "simple job" to go awry. Or, at the very least, they did not expect themselves growing attached to Muse A in the process.
    Muse A is a detective that is usually responsible for dealing with domestic disputes and petty thievery. Their life gets turned upside down, however, when dead bodies begin to pop up across their city at an alarming rate. A serial killer, as they're calling it, and Muse A is responsible for finding the perpetrator.

Muse B lives an ordinary life though with an extraordinary secret — they're a psychic. Suddenly haunted by Muse C, one of the recent victims, they're urged to bring justice to their killer. Muse D, meanwhile, has been repeatedly found wandering into crime scenes, confused and disoriented. Although they've been blacking out over the past few nights, they continue to claim their innocence. Muse A isn't buying it, but maybe with enough of a shove, Muse B can convince them otherwise and hunt down the real perpetrator.

Will this ragtag team be able to find the killer before they strike again?
    Muse A remembers nothing about the past week of their life. In spite of their amnesia, however, they're certain that they've done something terrible. Which may be why they're being hunted by a mysterious entity with a blood lust. .
    Muse A and Muse B become stranded somewhere, possibly with others. This can be from a plane crash, shipwreck, while exploring ancient ruins, or even in a desert town surrounded by one too many wacky conspiracy theories.
    I have no pitch for this one, I've just been playing The Quarry lately and would love to write a Roleplay based on that concept.

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸.​
    alien invasions • aliens • androids • angst • anime • apocalypse • astrology • AUs • civil war • conspiracy theories • creepy aesthetics • dating sims • dimension hopping • disabilities • diseases • drama • dystopian • ensemble cast • exploration • fictional racism • folklore • forbidden romance • futuristic technology • genderbends • headcanons • history • horror • hurt/comfort • kaijus • LGBTQIA+ • Lovecraft • mental illnesses • mental institutes • monsters • multiverses • mythology • nuclear warfare • online friends • oppression • playlist-inspired • political tension • social tension • soulmates • stranded • supernatural • survival • transforming weapons • time travel • tragedy • urban fantasy • uprisings • warfare • wild west • witches.

• unknown.png
    See this man? I hate this man. Don't become this man.

In all seriousness, though, if you're interested in Roleplaying with me, then please drop me a PM. You can post in this thread if you absolutely want to, but that seems like a wasted step because I'll probably just tell you to just message me anyway. If you're interested in writing with me, please be sure to mention which plot(s) interest you, what pronouns you prefer, and if you have any triggers. You're free to include any other details up front if you'd like, even random stuff like your favorite color or animal or what you like to do for fun or how far you've gotten in whatever game you're playing. I'm totally cool just listening to people ramble if that's your thing, so don't be shy.

I think that's it from me though.

I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Code by Jenamos | Inspired by MaryGold

Last edited:
Reactions: Slaynoir
Minor grammatical updates, edited links, and temporarily pulling Fire Emblem: Three Houses off as a possibility. Still open to interest across the board though!