Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
Gossip here!​
I've been roleplaying since I was thirteen and have continued to do so on and off for no less than fifteen years now! I'd consider myself a pretty advanced roleplayer and am of the standard 'third person, past tense' variety. I write from three to over ten good paragraphs a post and really like to get into my characters' thoughts, perhaps too much to really focus on the scenery and as such I'd freely admit that most of my characters' surroundings lack details.​
I enjoy reading a lot, and am an avid fan of both fanfiction and light novels at the moment. I used to love video games and mangas, and starting next month I intend to start buying at least a value of manga a month now that scanlations are fading out and that actually buying manga feels more ethical. That may even lead me to get back into anime too, even though that was never my preferred medium for the genre. I'm a long time fan of fantasy, that it may be medieval, urban, low or even dark, and I like a good romance and a good horror trope when it's done properly. I'm also pretty into the 'punk' genres, that they may be cyber, bio, steam or any other variation of the genres!​
I can write any gender and any sexuality, and while I'm rusty with canon accuracy I do also enjoy playing canon characters and reworking canon storylines.​
I'm looking for the following in my partners:​
  • I want first and foremost to write with someone who is both patient, friendly and understanding. I don't always get inspired enough to make a quality post in a prompt manner and refuse to come up with something I'm unhappy with. As a result, you may have to wait weeks, and sometimes (though rarely) even months before I can respond to your post. That delay can often be reduced by plotting things out and generally keeping up the hype for our characters and storyline, however.​
  • I'd like someone with a decent grasp of both spelling and grammar, and who writes in third person, past tense. Furthermore, the more you write, the happier I'll get!
  • Please be at least willing to play NPCs, even if you only play one gender for your 'main' character. I'm also not interested in unnecessary doubling. On that note, depending on how it goes, romance may not even happen and, even if it does, I'd like for you to tell me if you want to go in the Red Star bedroom.​
  • I think beside being an overall cool person with my horrible writing pace, the second most important thing for me would actually be you being to talk to me to plan scenes and suggests plot points or even character arcs. I'm really excited to talk about those things and it keeps me motivated as well as reassure me that you're as invested in our project as I am, so even if it's just a 'how about A and B go to the park', I'd be supper happy, I promise :)!​
Here are some samples I'm pretty proud about, written recently:​
The world that had seemed so bright and vibrant with Lacie in it turned back into a dark coffin, slowly constricting around his very sense of self. Life was as devoid of joy and warmth as it had been when he was but a cast-away bastard in the dirty streets of Sablier: for while Lacie had been the one to die, it was Jack who felt like a living corpse. Maybe they should have never met, for while he had been empty before he met this goddess amongst men, he had been ignorant of what he was missing as well; That blank state was preferable to the utter devastation of losing the Light of his existence - of losing Lacie Baskerville.​
While his thoughts spiralled down the dark labyrinth of his mind, he smiled coquettishly at some old man currying for his favour; Obliviously wealthy and well on his way to being roaring drunk, his would-be client pressed a sweaty hand on Jack's tighs and leaned even closer than he already was, nearly falling out of his seat and spilling his glass of wine in his eagerness to get just a bit nearer to the beautiful courtesan.​
Laughing huskily at some stupid kip the dirty bastard slurred, the blond took a sip of his own of the no doubt very good and most importantly very expensive wine; the liquor, red like Lacie's spilled blood, tasted like ash on his tongue. He hated this; without her to look forward to meeting again, what was even the point of selling himself? None, if not for the need to drown his sorrow and emptiness in debauchery and excess, that was!​
Swallowing down a sigh, Jack resigned himself to another hour or two of awful sex followed with yet another scalding bath ridding himself of the touch of someone that was not Her. He told himself that it did not matter, he told himself that surely if he kept up he would be able to find a way to get her back. He nearly believed himself. Almost.​
Cutting down Lord Something-or-Other's current bout of utter inane nonsense, the blond figured he may as well get this show started:​
"Ah, my lord! I admit to feeling a little tired tonight and was thinking of going to bed early - perhaps you would like to join me?" He purred, doing his best dumb blonde impression as he put down his glass of wine delicately on the low coffee table, his green eyes smouldering as he tilted his head just right to be able to whisper into the man's ears, lips brushing against the pink lobe before white teeth briefly bit it.​
"I'm sure talking all night had built up your... appetite." He purred, full of fake yet blatantly lascivious intent.​
Perking up visibly, the nobleman nodded hard enough to look like his head may be knocked right out of his shoulders, wrinkled face flushing crimson as a layer of excited sweat appeared upon his brow. Disgusting.​
"Yes, yes, my lovely! I would be delighted to accompany you tonight! You... would you like to wear red? You'd look really good in red lingerie..." With that, the fool giggled drunkenly, openly leering at Jack's slender form. It was sometimes truly a mortal struggle not just shanking those lowlifes like he once did before he became popular enough to get hired in 'Supine', the most expensive bordello in Sablier. What one wouldn't do for wealth, luxury and access to both the Baskerville and Barma households!​
"Then I'll be getting ready for you, my lord... please don't miss me too badly, I'll make sure the servants keep you properly entertained while you wait." With a wink, the younger man rose gracefully from his seat and made his way towards the backdoor, gesturing to a passing girl to get his usual room ready; high ranking whores like him had both personal quarters and 'entertainment' rooms, something that Jack greatly appreciated for it mean he didn't have to suffer most of his client's clumsy and downright untalented touch for longer than he had to.​
Easily sidestepping this way and that, Jack prowled like the predator he was, a faint smile on his lips that never quite reached his eyes as the gilded crystal chandeliers made his blonde hair shine burnished gold as his long braid swished silently behind him. Half-lidded green eyes surveyed the area as he walked, noting the regulars that he would be inclined to seduce later tonight and those that were new but interesting enough to look at to be promising should he feel adventurous instead.​
All rich, all bored, and all horny. Honestly, he was starting to think that the only good fuck he would have in this cursed city was Miranda (a dark part of his mind mourned the fact that the mere sight of Ozwald - no, Glen Baskerville, now, made his skin crawl since That Day; That had been nice while it lasted. 'No, don't think about it anymore!' Jack scolded himself), and the crazy, delightful bitch had tried to kill him last time they had an... arrangement. No matter.​
Pushing the sheer crimson curtain away so he could enter the back area, the blond was surprised to hear banging and a child screaming from the other side of the heavy door leading to the Staff Area - strange, had they brought new apprentices lately? Jack couldn't tell. Now that he was out of the noisy salon, however, it was difficult not to notice the ruckus the mysterious brat caused... oh well!​
Preparing to catch the sobbing child should he attempt to run for it, Jack took hold of the door's handle and yanked it open with one fluid movement, the steel door groaning loudly as he did so. Once he was free to look at the room beyond, a cold chiding on his lips, the courtesan was struck speechless by the sight of one single, painfully familiar red eyes on the child's too-thin face.​
Eyes widening and aristocratic features warping in utter shock, Jack's body froze as only one thing run though his usually busy mind:​
'Child of Misfortune'
While Tom had been pleasantly surprised to find an owl waiting at his windowsill the following morning, he had been far less so by the disdain easily discernable in its contents. As it was, when Lord Greengrass summoned the brunet to his manor the following week, he had all but broadcasted his intent to take him down a peg or two. Ridiculous, Tom had made his research; the man could barely be called a 'Lord'; managing to live to the age of 80 and coming from a pureblooded wizarding family were the only things worth writing home about that old codger! How could that weak-willed, uninspired artifact of times better-forgotten dare to look down on Lord Voldemort?!​
His dark eyes flashing the colour of blood in his rage, Tom flung the offending parchment back on the dining room's table, upsetting his morning cup of tea in the process. Pushing his chair back from what should have been a pleasant breakfast, the young half-blood scowled darkly, crimson orbs finding the poor house elf waiting at his side as he spoke in a sharp, dismissive tone.​
"I don't feel hungry anymore. Send 'Lord Greengrass' a confirmation of my presence in his home next week and don't disturb me until dinner; I have things to do and will have lunch outside." While the pitiful creature squeaked in submission, Tom stormed back to his private quarters, indoors robes flowing behind him like they were in a storm under the influx of his furious magic.​
Once he made his way to the master bedroom with no less than half a dozen elves fleeing from his warpath, Tom closed the heavy oak door with a small burst of magic. A few strides to open his mahogany dresser, and he set out to dress properly for an outing in the wizarding world. His mood as it was, he ended up being dressed nearly entirely in black; the finely embroidered snakes and roses in silver threads running down his sleeves and the hem of his silken robe and the brilliantly cut emerald pinned to his cream-coloured cravat being the only bright elements to his attire.​
Now dressed, the dark wizard took his moneybag, put an elegant felt bowler hat to cover his impeccably coiffed black locks and stashed his beloved yew wand in its custom-made holster on his right forearm. Checking himself in his full-length magical mirror and receiving its assurance that he looked as perfect and handsome as always, Tom set out to the edge of his property and disapparated with a quiet 'pop'.​
His first stop was to Diagon Alley, where he brought a dozen of Elizabeth's favourite flowers along with some sweet words expressing that he was looking forward to meeting her next week. While he had started this courtship as a way to gain access to a preeminent pureblooded family, Tom had to admit that he had become somewhat fond of his would-be fiancee in the last year or so he'd known her. She was young, clever, sensible and while he did not intend to have more than the necessary heir with her, her beauty and blood would be inherited by any child she may bear him in turn. While it was certainly not true love, it was still enough for a hopefully tolerable marriage; as long as he kept buttering her up, that is.​
After his legitimate business in Diagon Alley was finished, Tom cast a strong parselmagic glamour on his person in an out of the way alley then set out to Knockturn: It was time to make sure that Abroynn Greengrass was punished for his sheer audacity. After all, Tom did tell the fool that he had many connections; it was not his fault that the idiot didn't account for the possibility that some of them were with the magical underworld, wasn't it?​
As it was, there were a few blackmailers and a less-than-reputable woman he could 'convince' to turn the old bastard into the farce of Wizarding Britain for a week or two...​

aigis___persona_3_movie_avatar_by_seraharcana_d76f0dt-png.193548
Aigis

height: 0px;​
width: 0px;​
border-top: 13px solid transparent;​
border-right: 26px solid #d5d5d5;​
border-bottom: 13px solid transparent;​
margin-bottom: -28px;]·

height: 1550px;​
width: 300px;​
background-color: #d5d5d5;​
border: 2px solid #d5d5d5;​
border-radius: 8px;]

margin-top: 5px;​
margin-left: 15px;​
padding: 3px;​
color: #000;​
font-size: 0.8em;]​
The sole female member of the group stood up from where she had been crouched near what should have been a bed of beautiful and fragrant flowers, her usually placid face softening in a gentle smile as Aigis nodded twice at her young companion's inquiry.​
"Affirmative. Koromaru-kun is also deeply unsettled by the lack of scents in the area. Our current olfactory senses are ere estimated to be at twenty-five percent of our average capacity. Kuromaru-kun being of a canine species, he is thus more accustomed to sensing the world through his nose and is thus feeling distressed by his current inability to act as a proper sentry. We should thus all be more careful of our surroundings."​
Her bright blue eyes shifting towards the fluffy white dog in question as she spoke, the robot girl sent a fond look at their team's mascot before turning her gaze back towards the two human males still standing to her right side as they started to walk down yet another colorless street. She followed dutifully as always, her sensors working at extra capacity in this unfamiliar and most likely dangerous world as her memory unit brought back the mission's parameters to the forefront of her mind.​
The primary objective of this operation was scouting. After receiving suspicious readings suggesting possible Shadow activities in the region of Tokyo, the Shadow Operatives had been able to pinpoint the most likely source to a strange app that had since been found to be able to install itself in some devices found over the Great City. After acquiring one of the 'infected' smartphones, the Shadow Operatives had been able to quickly reproduce the code within and add it to the phone of previously selected field agents, providing a means of investigating the strange phenomena as well as allowing said agents means to rescue any potential victims of this new pocket dimension. So far, nothing much was gathered, but it was indeed as Ken stated; this dimension was eerie, and it would probably surprise no-one should this indeed be the latest attempt at Shadow Invasion.
As the small group turned yet another corner, the blonde's technologically-enhanced sight fell upon a sudden and blindingly bright flash of color. Darkening filters quickly falling upon her optical lenses in order to protect her eyesight, Aigis felt a small frown form on her face as she suddenly stopped with a sharp clanging sound from her steel-toed feet.​
"The possibility of a clue being found in this area is about seventy percent. Ken-kun is right, let us proceed." As the highest-ranked operative in their team, as well as the only Wild Card fully active in the Shadow Operatives, it was Aigis' duty to lead her old comrades in shadow-related investigations. As such, she stepped forward and stood directly before the other as she closed her eyes and turned her heat and shadow sensors to full capability in order to search the arcade for signs of threat and human life both. After a moment, blue eyes snapped open, the girl's pretty face turning grave and resolute as she nodded decisively.​
"Presence of both humans and shadows within. Number, relative strength as well as general health to be determined upon contact. Prepare to engage."​

Koromaru
koromaru___persona_3_movie_avatar_by_seraharcana_d76ezun-png.193547

height: 400px;​

Barking once in answer to Aigis' command, Koromaru trotted nearly silently towards Ken's side, nudging the teen with his cold, wet snout as he awaited by his usual partner's side. Looking up at the brunet, the dog's crimson eyes looked expectant and full of its usual adoration for one of his humans as one cloud-like tail swayed gently in the air, the fluffy appendage thumping softly against the boy's calf as it did so.​
*Bark!*​
Nudging Ken one last time with its snout, this time towards the arcade, Koromaru trotted towards the doors leading into the gaudy building; once by the double doors leading in, the cute fellow turned back towards the rest of the group, eyes urging them to let him in.​

View attachment 193612]► Akihiko

height: 700px;​

Letting out a short laugh, Akihiko craked an eager grin as he jumped in place for a moment, stance easy yet deadly as he raised his gloved fist towards his chest in preparation for the coming battles. His blood was starting to warm up already, and while the policeman would never show it (nevermind admit it!), this eerie atmosphere was starting to get to him; he could do with a few shadows to beat up to a pulp in order to relax into a more productive mindset. Besides, he's honestly been out of practice with fighting shadows with his Persona lately, and while police work was his dream job, there was something to be said about the amount of stress it could generate compared to his high-school days - impending Fall notwithstanding.​
"Well, you heard the lady; let's do this!" With those words, the former SEES member all made their way inside, the four barging into an empty yet brightly lit lobby leading to two opposite doors on both of their sides. After making sure no shadow was hiding nearby, Akihiko turned his gaze towards Aigis, one hand gripping a closed fist before his toned chest as he spoke with his grey eyes shining with barely repressed glee at the prospect of a good fight.​
"Well? Should we split up, Leader?" He said, nearly vibrating in his impatience to get going and punch a shadow in the face already. It's been four months!​

height: 500px;​

Face impassive save for a slight kirk of her lips at her elder's obvious enthusiasm, the robot girl nodded once more as she gestured to the closed door to the left.​
"The primary objective is currently to survey the area. While you are free to take out weaker shadows, do not engage any unusually shaped ones, and retreat should matter become too serious to handle on your own. We will split up in two groups and each starts with a different door. Akihiko-senpai and Koromaru-kun should be able to handle the left side; Ken-kun and I shall take the right side. Be alert, and report back here in two hours. Dismissed." Her order sent, Aigis turned her pale gaze towards Ken as the other two left the room with far more noise than was probably necessary. Gesturing towards the remaining door, the girl tilted her head slightly, short golden strands partly obscuring her vision as she smiled at the teen beside her.​
"Shall we go, Ken-kun?"​
Something was going on lately, something neither humans nor ghouls could quite explain. There were strange sights in the horizon where a set of buildings looked just a little bit off, the windows just a bit lower or the brick made old and dilapidated when it should have been fully renovated the year previous. It was also with a familiar smell that was suddenly found on the other side of town, or that was even just different enough to give one pause. Hell, it sometimes even was as simple as a friend looking at you as you passed them in the street like you were just a stranger.​
It started small, as all-important changes did, and as it were it took months for the rumours and urban legends to make their way out from the deepest confines of the internet into the daily life of the people who dearly wished all that strangeness would pass like a bad dream. It didn't, and soon it got worse.​
Keisuke took a bit longer than most to notice it, as set in his ways as he was. He wasn't much of a social butterfly anyway, and in the last few months, he passed no less than two of them deep into the mountains surrounding the city he had lived in for most of his life. As it was, the…. Shift… as it was now called in hushed whispers had just started when the young ghoul had decided to leave the constraints of faked humanity behind for the freedom of the great outdoors. So while the world outside the great towers of the city slowly awakened to the fact that reality split and merged at seemingly random, the albino roamed the wilderness like a monster out of a traumatized child's nightmare, free to run and slaughter as his unnatural nature saw fit.​
For months on end, he let loose, and when he finally came back to what passed as civilized living for a ghoul like him, it took maybe a month more before he finally noticed; there was something wrong here. The route he took to work was always the same, but try as he might there were days when he ended in a completely different part of town than he was supposed to, merely by walking the few thousand meters separating his simple flat to first the subway station, then the small bookshop he worked six days a week.​
The thing was, getting lost shouldn't happen; not for as short a trip as he took most days, and certainly not for someone like him who could easily orient himself in the middle of nowhere as he often did when pretending to care, to be something less than a monster in human skin, got to be too much for his short temper. It was a fact: Keisuke Ino NEVER got lost. That was as simple as that… until it wasn't.​
A few weeks of his mind playing tricks on him led to something even worse in his opinion: some ghouls now smelled human, and some ghoul territories were suddenly devoid of the proper scents to them. The first time Keisuke happened to come face to face with a ghoul he could swear he had killed a week ago in a territory dispute only to face her once more with the distinctively sweet aroma of human meat clinging to her and nothing else was a shock to him; he probably stared too long, froze with what no doubt was an ugly expression on his face. The strangest thing, though? That ghoul turned human that was supposed to be dead asked him if he was alright like she never met him at all and couldn't tell that she should go away as fast as she could. That was wrong, she was wrong. Why was she wrong?​
It didn't make sense, none of this made sense! As he quickly made his way out of the coffee shop without his usual brew of black Columbian coffee he shook his head angrily, fingers nearly painful on his closed eyelids as he rubbed away at what surely had been yet another hallucination; yet another way that his mind told him he should be here yet, that he should have stayed away longer.​
His head hurt, his nose itched, and his jaw ached as his teeth ground together on a rainy afternoon as he furiously made his way through yet again strangely unfamiliar street in search of prey to kill; to fill his hungry stomach, to fill the void of his life… to stain his hands red so he wouldn't be so out of sort, so frustrated all the time.​
This couldn't continue, but Keisuke had no way of stopping it; he had no way to even START understanding it all! So he pushed on, meandered through the darkest alleys he could find for some unfortunate soul to feed his thirst for blood and his ravenous hunger for human flesh, and maybe just for a moment forget that everything was wrong and just off and that maybe he was losing his mind after all-​
No, he had to focus! There; on the next corner of that alley, there was something tasty right there!​
His head turning sharply to the right, the albino felt his eyes turn into their true hue as he stalked forwards, not making a sound as he crept his way through the narrow passageway between an abandoned apartment building and what once could have been charitably called a pub around these parts. What Keisuke found in the dark was a pitiful sight; a homeless man clutching a bottle wrapped in a dirty paper bag, his smell repugnant save for the umami flavour emanating from the entrails hidden beneath filthy clothes, stringy muscle and savoury fat.​
Saliva pooled in his mouth, and a wide, beastly grin split the ghoul's pale face as Keisuke made his way over, taking full advantage of the man's intoxicated state. That one wouldn't fight for shit, but that didn't matter, he would die slowly anyway, once the younger man tore his throat out to prevent him from screaming too loudly. There was no rush, after all; nobody would miss either of them for a while yet…​
As the rain pelted on the rusty pipes crossing overhead, one seemingly harmless youth made his way towards the half-collapsed form of his victim…​
…​
It was nearly half an hour later before Keisuke stopped 'playing' with his food. The blood on his hands and clothes coagulating to murky rusty-brown and the corpse looking unrecognizable from the human being it once was. Turning his face towards the thin sliver of sky that could be seen in such a confined place, Keisuke just stood there for a while, eyes closed and a near peaceful smile softening his features from the truly demonic grimace it had warped into during the last few moments of the homeless man's life.​
Stomach now full and the adrenaline in his veins diluting to nothing as his heart slowed down to a normal beat, the white-haired ghoul let himself be washed of blood and gore by the rain before snapping out of his post-hunt haze. Eyes now back to their human mimicry, he felt his rinkaku recede into his skin as he put on surgical gloves and got the kitchen knife and various plastic bags out from the letterman's bag he had carried with him for the specific purpose of stocking up on much needed human meat.​
Putting on the gloves was somewhat difficult due to everything being soaked through by the rain, but Keisuke managed somehow. The rest was a piece of cake, for the ghoul had been getting his meals ever since he was old enough to kill by himself without being caught, all the way back when he was ten years old. His old man had been no use at all, of course, but at least the boy he once was had been fortunate enough to stumble upon enough ghouls feeding to get the gist of it all mostly down before he was able to try it for himself. The rest was like most skills he possessed; practice, practice and more practice.​
Still, being a ghoul allowed his obsession with learning as many different ways to fight and kills as he could at least a moderate outlet, and when he got on road trips or a camping trip in the middle of nowhere he could get as creative as he wanted, so it made his mostly boring everyday life worth it if only for those few months a week he could get away from it all.​
With one last skillful slice of a knife separating the last choice piece of muscle from the corpse's calf, Keisuke deemed his reserves good enough to last him through next year, and with that, he cleaned everything up as best he could by dumping the now mutilated carcass into a nearby dumpster bin to be found much later in the week, as that part of the city usually had its garbage day end up the day previous. Dumping his gloves in with the rest before closing the container with a clang, the ghoul put both his knife and his stored meat into his bag, making sure no trace of blood or other bodily fluids were evident on his person before making his way back out.​
Passing a lazy hand through his pale fringe to get the white strands out of his eyes, Keisuke made his way back home in an unhurried manner specifically designed to keep the Doves off his back should he be unlucky enough to cross one this early in the evening. As it was, by now he was pretty confident in his ability not to get caught, and so when he happened to bump into a human passing him hurriedly by in what seemed a futile effort to evade the rain, Keisuke merely scowled in annoyance, appeased with the violence he had unleashed but an hour previous.​
Adjusting the bag hanging off his shoulder brought off a strange scent, however, and it was with a strange feeling of displacement that the ghoul slowly turned his head back towards the figure who had so rudely passed him by only to find it walking away a few feet behind him, a rather fortuitous gust of wind bringing back the strangely familiar scent along with a sight that froze the blood in his veins;​
That guy had his face.​
His heart somersaulting in his chest, Keisuke froze for a moment before his own body decided to move on its own, his feet following the impostor in a way that allowed him to keep an eye on his strangely human counterpart while still being away from view, the meat and knife in his letter bag momentarily forgotten in the more immediate need to assure himself of his sanity.​
The street moved, the people resurrected from the dead and now he had a doppelgänger on top of it all. This could not stand!​

I've got a few fandoms I'd like to try, and I'll start with those I want to try with OCs, in most likely an AU!​
  • Dragon Age (Never played Inquisition, sorry!)
  • Final Fantasy 7, 8 & 9
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Harry Potter
  • Naruto Shippuden
  • Ouran High Host Club
  • Pandora Hearts
  • Persona 3 & 4
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Vampire Knight
Of those fandoms, here are the canon character I'd be both willing and confident in playing:

Amelia Bones
Andromeda Tonks
Bellatrix Lestrange
Fenrir Greyback
Fleur Delacour
Harry Potter
Marcus Flint
Neville Longbottom
Nymphadora Tonks
Merope Gaunt
Oliver Wood
Sirius Black
Regulus Black
Tom Riddle (Voldemort)
Victor Krum
Ino
Jiraya
Kakashi
Kiba
Kisame
Madara
Mito
Nagato
Naruto
Obito
Rasa
Sai
Sasuke
Shino
Tenten
Tsunade
Tobirama
Yahiko
Zabuza
Alice
Arthur
Echo
Eliott
Gilbert
Jack
Lacie
Leo
Miranda
Oswald
Oz
Revis
Vincent
Akatsuki
Juuri
Rido
Ruka
Senri
Zero
Word Bank:​

Platonic Soulmates / Idiots in Love / Unintentionally Creepy / Unintentionally Flirty or Lewd / Accidental Child Acquisition / Love at First Sight / Hate at First Sight / Suspiciously Unharmed / Screaming Internally / Berserk Button / Blatant Threat in a Public Space / Poking the Dragon / Noble Demon / Ethical Slut / Time Travel Fix-it​

Bromance / Dieselpunk / Cyberpunk / Biopunk / Lovecraftian Horror / Urban Fantasy / Dark Fantasy / Medieval Fantasy / Low Fantasy / Dungeon Crawl / Interstellar / E-Sports / VRMMORPG / Dystopia / Apocalyptic / Post-Apocalyptic / Fairytale / Thriller / Noir / Alternate History / Horror / Supernatural / Psychological Horror / Suspense​

Last edited:
Reactions: ssscreamin'