1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Supernatural, horror, modern, magical, romance, sci fi.
Hi! I'm looking for already created roleplays or anyone interested in creating anything I have listed.

Interests
■ MMORPG:

I have ideas but need someone to help me decide on crap and flesh it out. I don't want the typical character classes that we see in .hack and SOA.
■ Paranormal Investigators:
Would be fun if involved in a world like Supernatural.
■ Mermaids/Mermen
■ Zombies:

A: A walk in roleplay, only profile is a driver's license/ identification card. B: Something where a group of survivors are locked in a building with zombies. (Think Rec/Quarantine). C: The usual TWD type.
■ Witches:
Something along the lines of Practical Magic and The Craft.
■ Vampires
■ Werewolves
■ Grim Reapers:

I have info for this and characters already made.
■ Immortal Race:
A tournament held for immortals (Vampires, witches, werewolves, demons, ghosts, etc.).
■ Paranormal Western
■ Something with horror.
■ Cat Shapeshifters

A group of shapeshifting cats who run a bar and try to live through life's trials. Sometime in the RP a group will be introduced who are capturing and killing the cats for their fur.
■ Gifted
A: LARPers stumble across something and then are turned into what they were larping. B: Once a puzzle box is opened it releases something. People start obtaining powers. C: Anything else gifted related. Not interested in heroes/villains.
■ Time Travel
People who can go into the past and maybe people from the past who can come into the present.
■ Utopian/Dystopian

Fandom: I don’t really do canons. If * is next to it I’ll give it a try.
■ Alphas *
■ The Morganville Vampires
■ The Midnighters
■ The Hollow Kingdom
■ Black Dagger Brotherhood
■ Lords of the Underworld *
■ Superstore
■ Westworld
■ The 100
■ Supernatural
■ Cabin in the Woods
■ Outsiders (TV Show)
■American Horror Story:

Not looking to revisit old seasons. Themes: Ghost Ship, School for children, Winchester House, Morgue, Farm, Cult, Viral Outbreak, Summer Camp, Dolls, Donner Party, Prison. I want to use the actors in the show as FCs. You'd have to make a character off of one of them.

I'm working on something that is an academy for supernatural creatures I'm looking for a co gm if you're interested its original idea

On your paranormal investigators interest blurb...thingy:

A few years ago I participated in a relatively large roleplay centered on a similar subject. Based on both popular shows (like Supernatural) and "reality ghost hunting shows" like Paranormal State, it followed a diverse team of young investigators each with their own skills as they took jobs, investigating hauntings, disappearances, strange occupancies, etc.

I've always been a fan of a varied cast of characters; and using the realm of the paranormal helps people fit into different "roles" from the more technologically minded characters who may invent gear to help them hunt down spectral energy or find traces of yeti fur in the mountains to more spiritual characters who may have psychic abilities or may be able to "sense" or see spirits. Of course having a central thread to connect investigations and investigators is quite important: if the plot is simply "random cases" the story would inevitably go nowhere.

It's funny you have multiple genre based paranormal roleplays, because the system could easily fit anything from westerns to modern to a more historical time.

Anyways, I just saw that and wanted to give my two cents on roleplays of that nature.

Headphone Jack is an rp about the country of Musica, which has outlawed music. It focuses on the two gangs who deal music paraphernalia, the clefs (police) who pursue them, and then civilians caught in between. Multiple characters are encouraged (but not required), the character sheet is bare bones, so it doesn't take a lot of work to join.

The rules/lore can seem a little daunting at first, but really the rp is one step above "jump in." You can do almost anything with it. Players actively contribute to the lore as well with the player-driven wiki. All of the information about the lore isn't required to join or play, but it's there if you want to learn more about the world or add to it.

Many of the past rp posts include summaries if there's a particular character you want your character to have a past with right from the start. I also do a huge summary every few pages so people can refresh themselves with what happened and/or make it easier for new people to jump in.

We really need NuMetal gangbangers right now, but you can make any type of character.

Hope this interests you, and if not, good luck with your search! =]

. I don't want the typical character classes that we see in .hack and SOA.

Do you mean character classes or do you mean lack of character classes? Maybe you could specify a game-based example from an actual MMO as opposed to that of an MMO-based piece of fiction that isn't an MMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.