Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I won't spoil the ending for those who want to read the logs and be surprised. XD So I gave a vague title for this RP. This was a GREAT game!

GM/Mr. Roche/Aiden: Asmodeus
Robin: Diana
Christine: Harpy
Jeffrey: Grumpy
Mack: Spammy

[bg=black]
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Camden and Roche, the city's third largest accounting firm, occupying a high rise at the edge of Los Angeles, had only a few people in it tonight. There was a storm - the worst in years, and most people had gone home and forgotten about working over time. All, that is, except an unlucky few... <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>He had been following her since she left the apartment. And now she had entered the building. He hovered in the shadows across the street, examining the building. It was state of the heart - automated shutters on the parking lot entrances, key-coded doors and secure elevators. It would be a challenge to get inside. But he had no choice in the matter. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>*art >_< <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Courrier New,verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> [Jeffrey is the ill-tempered IT support guy for Camden & Roche, an overworked, underpaid individual fed up with his lot in life..] <span class="time">-04:27 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> One of the servers had failed. Again. And Jeff, being the only IT guy the company was willing to hire, was the unfortunate bastard having to stay late to fix it. In a storm. <span class="time">-04:28 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Worst part was, he wasn't even being paid overtime. <span class="time">-04:29 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Courrier New,verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> [Robin volunteered to work late tonight, despite the fact she hates her career. How else is she supposed to get a solid postion at the Firm without having to sleep with a boss?] <span class="time">-04:29 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> This sort of thing wouldn't happen if the company had taken his advice and bought a better server, but oh no, that would have <i>cost too much</i>/ <span class="time">-04:29 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> After stepping inside and walking her way past the lobby and up to her floor, she surmised the places was a lot like a rat maze. Hundreds of same looking hallways and cubibles, with a promise of a good office if you kept on looking long enough. She dropped her paperwork on her desk with a sigh. <span class="time">-04:32 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The man was oblivious to the rain that soaked his trenchcoat. The streets around the office block were empty. Most of the police in this area had been called away to a fire downtown. He would have all the time he needed. His eyes scanned the side of the building... noting which windows had the lights switched on... counting the floors... deciding how best to do this. Thunder rumbled overhead. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;COME <I>ON</I>, YOU CHINESE PIECE OF JUNK!&quot; Jeff snarled in frustration at the fried server he was attempting to salvage, &quot;WORK! I WANT TO GO HOME, IT'S DOUBLE-XP WEEKEND!&quot; <span class="time">-04:39 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Courrier New,verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> [Christine the janitor of the nightshift, wandered though the hall with her trust cart of cleaning supplies.] <span class="time">-04:39 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=1>[Aiden is now known as: Mr Roche]</font> <span class="time">-04:39 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00FF66; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mr Roche: </span> Mr Roche stepped into Jeffrey's office and frowned as he watched the man screaming at his computer terminal. &quot;Jeff! Stop playing with that thing! I've just had a call from Barker and Finch, across town. Seems someone hacked their personnel files. Same thing happened at Lacey and Swann. I trust we won't be the third victim of this hacker?&quot; He glared at Jeffrey, hoping it would make his point clear. <span class="time">-04:42 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> The thunder outside was a little off putting. Not because she hated it, but more because the sudden booming was painfully distracting. Robin dropped in to her chair and shuffled papers around. Only glancing up once with a frown at Jeffrey's outburst from whichever corner he was hiding in. <span class="time">-04:42 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> With his back turned to Mr Roche, Jeff mouthed a few choice words regarding the man before turning to him with a feigned smile. &quot;Mr R, didn't know you were staying late too!&quot; he said with clearly fake enthusiasm, &quot;Barker &amp; Finch got hacked, did they? I'll check our firewalls, make sure they're <i>extra</i> secure, just for you!&quot; He said 'extra' in a sing-songy voice. <span class="time">-04:44 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> She walked down the hall pushing her cart, her heavy janitor uniform looking too big on her short frame and her old boots clucking on the ground with each step. She moved through the office and noticed that Robin was sitting in her chair, working late again. She wandered over to the woman smiled a bit, having grown used to seeing her. &quot;Evening Robin...Working overtime again?&quot; <span class="time">-04:44 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00FF66; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mr Roche: </span> Mr Roche straightened his tie and cufflinks. &quot;I'm paying you a lot of money, Jeffrey. You keep my data safe, or that hacker won't be the only one reviewing our personnel.&quot; He turned and stormed away. <span class="time">-04:46 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;Anything to catch some attention and get out of this cubible. Want to switch jobs?&quot; Robin cast a wide cheeky grin. If it weren't for bills to pay and expectations to meet, she'd be more than happy to throw her computer out the window and tell her boss to get bent. &quot;I think I saw the power blink when I walked in, doesn't it get creepy here at night?&quot; <span class="time">-04:48 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;You're not paying me shit, you balding fuck...&quot; Jeffrey muttered under his breath, &quot;One of these days I swear I'm gonna leak the existence of your mistress to the internet...&quot; <span class="time">-04:48 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Grumbling, Jeff turned back to the broken server and began anew his attempts to fix it. After that, he'd double-check the firewalls, just to be safe. <span class="time">-04:48 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> This job might not be much, but it was at least a job. And Jeff liked being able to eat. <span class="time">-04:49 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00FF66; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mr Roche: </span> Mr Roche crossed the office and flinched as another boom of thunder sounded in the night air. There was even a flash of lightning, striking close to the building. He hated storms. But anything was better than going home to his bitch of a wife. The man wiped the sweat from his balding dome and made his way through the office. <span class="time">-04:51 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> With a hallow laugh Christine just shook her head and looked at the woman with a wide smile. &quot;Honey, You're talking to a woman that lives in the ghetto and walks to and from work, a blinking light is the least of my worries.&quot; She said as she looked over the papers. &quot;As for trading, I'll trade paychecks with you...as for the paper work, that isn't my thing.&quot; She joked. <span class="time">-04:51 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>In the street below, the man saw the flash of lightning. His eyes narrowed and without a word he started forwards, cutting slowly through the rain. He removed his gloves as he walked, letting them fall into the puddles, and then his hands moved into his pockets, taking hold of the objects inside. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> It was a hardware fault; hard-drive discs wearing against each other before finally breaking. Lots of data potentially lost, and it meant Jeff was going to be spending hours on data-retrieval. Groaning, he pulled out the broken hard-drives and made a note to replace them soon. <span class="time">-04:55 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Courrier New,verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> [Mack is the night-shift security guard, not entirely happy with his less than stellar job, but the benefits of being one of the few people in the building in the middle of the night more than make up for the low pay.] <span class="time">-04:55 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00FF66; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mr Roche: </span> Mr Roche moved past Robin's cubicle and glared at Christine. &quot;You there, Janitor! Am I paying you to chit-chat?!&quot; He jabbed a thumb over his shoulder. &quot;The mens room on the third floor - it fucking stinks! Do you even know how to use a mop?!&quot; <span class="time">-04:55 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF7E; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mack: </span> Mack shook his coat off as he walked into the security station for that floor, hanging his soaking coat behind the door, glad he paid the extra money for a waterproofed messenger bag. He shook himself off, and slipped into his seat at the station, trying to look as though he'd been there for a while and hadn't been delayed by the rain. <span class="time">-04:57 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> (OOC: some character images for y'all: <a href='http://hollywoodhatesme.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/peter-bishop.jpg' target='_blank'>http://hollywoodhatesme.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/peter-bishop.jpg</a> ) <span class="time">-04:57 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Robin was about to respond to Christine, but quickly shut her mouth and made herself look busy! A flip of a switch had her computer humming to life, while she arranged the paperwork on her desk. Gods, Mr. Roche was such a dick. <span class="time">-04:57 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> (Character image you say? <a href='http://space-kitten.org/rpg/characters/robin.jpg' target='_blank'>http://space-kitten.org/rpg/characters/robin.jpg</a> ) <span class="time">-04:57 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Dropping the broken devices into his messenger bag, Jeff pulled himself to his feet and wandered out of the Server Room, into the main office room of this floor. He sighed as he saw Mr Roche giving poor Christine hell yet again; the dude had some serious anger issues. <span class="time">-04:59 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Still, Mack would be arriving at this point, which meant he could escape his duties for half an hour with some gaming chat. <span class="time">-05:00 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine turned toward Mr. Roche and smiled at him sweetly, hiding her irritation with the man quite well. &quot;Sorry Mr. Roche, I haven't gotten to the thrid floor yet. I'll head there right now sir, I just have to clean up the kitchen on this floor.&quot; She responded quickly, grabbing onto her cart and making it look like she was just about to leave. <span class="time">-05:00 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>as Mack settled into his security station, the bank of CCTV terminals awaited him. The cameras weren't liking the storm. All of them were flickering a little, and the one on the third floor north corridor had gone out entirely. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Christine moved away from the cubicles and towards the kitchen; Jeff moved and began to walk beside her, looking back over his shoulder to Roche before shaking his head. &quot;Don't let that asshole get to you, yeah? He's just an angry little man pissed off at his lot in life.&quot; <span class="time">-05:02 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00FF66; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mr Roche: </span> &quot;The kitchen can wait. I didn't make Partner in the business because I enjoyed working with the smell of shit.&quot; Mr Roche straightened his tie again, and gave a wide, sweaty grin at Robin. &quot;Miss Fuller... looking lovely as ever.&quot; With that he headed off and strode into his office, slamming the door behind him. Collapsing into his seat, he picked up the phone and dialled the number of his mistress. &quot;Hey Michelle, it's daddy. Have you been a good girl today?&quot; <span class="time">-05:04 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF7E; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mack: </span> Mack leaned in towards the terminals, doing a few simple checks. The cameras were sensitive to even the slightest bit of fluctuation in the power, and were old anyway. He made a note to have someone check it out during the day tomorrow. <span class="time">-05:05 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;Yeah, an angry little man that needs to get stuffed. I swear he is the one taking those nasty dumps in the restroom, he doesn't even think to fucking flush...He's lucky I was raised properly of I would have cut him by now.&quot; She mutter to Jeffery softly so Mr. Roche wouldn <span class="time">-05:06 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> *wouldn't hear. <span class="time">-05:06 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Robins grin was hardly genuine at Mr. Roche, and just as quickly vanished the minute he was out of sight. She thanks her blessings that one of the other floor bimbos was already sleeping with him, so he hadn't tried to pick her up yet. With another soft sound of thunder in the backdrop, she pulled out her pen to start marking up papers. <span class="time">-05:08 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>As the thunder rumbled the man stopped at the base of the building, his hand pressed against the shutters that had lowered over the parking lot. There was no way in... only the key-coded main entrance. This building was old... but it was built like a fortress. He would have to find another way... <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Chin up, hun,&quot; Jeff said with a smile, &quot;Don't let him get you down.&quot; With that, Jeff headed for the stairs; he wanted to go see Mack for a bit. <span class="time">-05:13 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Another camera on the third floor - the one covering the west corridor - flickered out. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;I'll try Jeffrey...&quot; She said as she made her way to the elevators, clicking the buttons to head down. She knew she had to get the bathroom done first or else she would just have to hear it again from Roche. <span class="time">-05:15 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF7E; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mack: </span> &quot;Oh damnit.&quot; Mack's lips started to curl into an annoyed frown as he looked at the west corridor camera. &quot;What are these things doing...&quot; He sighed as he leaned back in his chair in a defeated manner, knowing what Mr. Roche was going to make him do: Manually check the cameras. <span class="time">-05:16 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00FF66; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mr Roche: </span> &quot;Why don't you come on down, Michelle?&quot; said Mr Roche as he held the phone in his sweaty palm. &quot;Daddy's got the office all to himself. Just a few chumps doing time, but I can get rid of them. You can sleep your way right to my top.&quot; He grinned, even as he peered through the shutters at Robin as she worked in her cubicle. <span class="time">-05:16 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> She raised her arms above her head and stretched. Robin already worked a full day, only getting a good hour to leave the building and run some errands before coming back. Here she was, not more than twenty minutes in to her paperwork and already dying to get up and leave. She pulled Solitaire up on her computer. <span class="time">-05:19 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Robin's phone began vibrating, buzzing away inside her coat pocket. It was a call from her mum. She never called this late... <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> His footsteps echoed down the stairs and along the corridors to the Security Room. Jeff hammered on the door to get Mack's attention. &quot;Dude, it's Jeff! You free?&quot; <span class="time">-05:21 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Heading down to the thrid floor and heading right into the mens restroom, making sure to have put on a working mask so she wouldn't smell the crap as much. She quickly started to scrub at the toilets, cursing her luck. <span class="time">-05:22 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Her mom's buzztone. Blech. Robin almost ignored it, but after a glance at the clock, she answered. If it was an emergency, she'd need to know. &quot;Hey, Moms. It's late and I'm at work... something the matter?&quot; She turned in her chair so she could get a look at the rain outside the big windows across the room. <span class="time">-05:23 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>there was a sound from the far cubile... faint and almost unheard. It was like a groan... a painful whimper... <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>The call was distorted and crackling, the storm making it almost inaudible. She could only just hear her mother's voice. "Ro... ROBIN! Oh.... th.... ..d.. you .. I was... wor...oh go... why did they... sa... thank... alright....w..ied... SICK!" The line cut out and the signal bars fell to nothing. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> No answer. Mack must be away checking cameras or actually having to work. Poor bastard. Sighing, Jeff moved back the way he came to the IT Department. Well, he said 'department'; it was basically a small office stuffed with technology. <span class="time">-05:26 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FBEC5D; background-color: #;">Gur anzr &dhbg;Znpx&dhbg; vf nyernql gnxra. <span class="time">-05:27 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;Fuck. Moms? Moms? I can't hear you. Moo-oooms? Ugh...&quot; Robin pulled the phone away from her ear and scowled at it. So much for 'never fail' service. One little thunderstorm and the thing was useless. Robin dropped it back in to her pocket and turned to her desk again. She did pause a second, thinking she heard something odd... But shrugged her shoulders and went back to her rousing game of solitaire. <span class="time">-05:27 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> It's cos she's always working when there's a Chat RP on, the poor girl. <span class="time">-05:28 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Mack cursed as the elevator he was taking to the third floor shuddered to a halt. "Ah, you gotta be fucking kidding me!" He pressed the buttons, getting no response, then sighed and took out his tool kit. The last time this had happened, it took about 30-40 minutes to fix. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> (OOC: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF wrong Box D:) <span class="time">-05:28 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>An alert flashed up on Robin's desktop. She had a new email! <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine finished with the thrid floor mens room finally, having mopped and scrubbed so hard that now she could confidently take off her mask and smell the air. She checked the womens room, giving it a quick once over since it wasn't nearly as messy, before heading to the elevators. <span class="time">-05:31 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine finished with the thrid floor mens room finally, having mopped and scrubbed so hard that now she could confidently take off her mask and smell the air. She checked the womens room, giving it a quick once over since it wasn't nearly as messy, before heading to the elevators. <span class="time">-05:31 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>There was a sound from behind Christine. It was like a groan.. coming from the one of the empty offices beyond the toilets. She could swear it sounded like someone whimpering. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff moved up the stairs and back into the floor he'd just come from; he'd get into his office, check the firewalls and spend the next hour surfing the 'net or something. <span class="time">-05:34 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> This game was getting nowhere, and so was her work. Oh, email! Running a hand through her hair to scratch her hand, her other hand was moving her mouse to click on the little new message icon. <span class="time">-05:34 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Apparently, Robin's best friend from college, Suzie, had posted something on her Facebook page. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Thunder grumbled outside the building, which concerned Jeff more than a little; if the power went out who knows what damage it would do to the computer network he was solely in charge of maintaining. <span class="time">-05:35 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Shuffling into his office, Jeff dumped his messenger bag on the floor and powered up his machine. Time for internet browsing. And maybe checking the firewall, too. <span class="time">-05:36 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine turned as she heard the sound of a whimper...or something like it. She turned from the elevators and looked around the office space behind her, listening intently for a moment as she pushed on the up button a few more times. <span class="time">-05:37 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Robin hadn't heard from Suzie in months. Not that it was a big surprise, Suzie had her family and all! Robin opened up her browser to head over to Facebook and see the comment, mentally cursing herself for her social media addiction. If she'd spend less time checking her facebook, she might actually get some work done... but the curiosity would kill her. <span class="time">-05:38 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Now there was the sound of coughing, painful and fragile. It was coming from a room at the end of the corridor, just past the toilets Christine had cleaned. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>The message posted on Robin's Facebook was very short. "OH GOD, I'M SO SORRY, MRS FULLER. IF YOU READ THIS, PLEASE, LET ME KNOW IF THERE'S ANYTHING I CAN DO." <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine turned toward the bathrooms and grabbed her mop, using it as insurance just in case what she found wasn't friendly. She wasn't afraid or anything, she just didn't want to be un prepared. She walked toward the room slowly, stepping quietly as she made her way to the room, peaking into the doorway cautiously. <span class="time">-05:42 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The man was on the ground floor, his trenchcoat dripping with water. He stood in the lobby, flexing his hand as he looked around. From the lights outside, Robin had to be on the third floor. With the elevators disabled, he would have to take the stairs. His hands moved back into his pockets as he began the silent ascent. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;What the fuck is that all about?&quot; Weird. Unless Suzie was cracking some smartass joke about Robin's recent disappointment at her fav actors new girlfriend, she had to be talking about her Mom. She rolled her eyes and closed the page. She'd just call Suzie and ask about it tomorrow. If she didn't get SOME of this work done, she was never going to get home. <span class="time">-05:44 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>The office before Christine was a literal disaster error. The desks had been toppled over, sliced in half, the chairs broken and scattered. Papers lay scattered and even the windows were cracked. The sound of sobbing was coming from the middle of the room, where filing cabinets had been knocked over. In flashes of lightning she could see something lying there, trembling. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff started the data recovery process on the broken hard-drives; it'd take a few hours unfortunately, but after that he'd just need to move the data on to new drives and then put them back into the server. Then he could get the fuck out of this shit-hole. <span class="time">-05:46 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;Hello?&quot; She called into the room cautiously, stepping in slowly as she help up her mop at the ready, her muscles tensing and ready to swing the mop so hard that it would snap. She made her way to the middle of the room and looked over the filing cabinets. <span class="time">-05:46 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00FF66; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mr Roche: </span> Mr Roche continued talking dirty down the phone line, his other hand idly scrolling through some webpages. He clicked on the local LA News and scrolled past a story. Apparently, some bitch had been shot in her house tonight, on the other side of town. Nothing new there. <span class="time">-05:47 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>Mack</font> has timed out.]</font> <span class="time">-05:48 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> He booted his browser programme and settled into the long wait. Thank fuck he'd brought his PSP along for the shift as well. <span class="time">-05:48 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Suddenly the figure reared up and swung his arm at Christine, knocking the mop aside. In a flash of lighting she saw his face, wide-eyed and terrified. He leapt over the cabinets and pushed past her, running for the corridor. And as he ran into the brighter light she finally saw what was wrong with this picture..... the man was naked.... stark naked.... <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Having turned off solitaire, Robin was back to flipping through paperwork, scribbling notations and arranging the papers in to appropriate stacks. She tapped her foot on the floor, considering leaving her work to get something out of the vending machine. <span class="time">-05:52 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine gasped as the man kocked the mop out of her hand and ran past her, a blush covering her cheeks as she realized that he was completely naked. She looked back into the room and grimaced a bit before grabbing her mop and heading back to her cleaning cart, she needed to find Mack and soon, it seemed that something happened and she didn't like the look of it. <span class="time">-05:54 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00FF66; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mr Roche: </span> Mr Roche scanned the article about a fire on Lawson Street, started earlier this morning. Michelle was babbling on the other end of the phone, talking about shoes and shopping and some woman who crashed her car on the freeway this evening. She was a dumb bitch, but she had a good rack. <span class="time">-05:55 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Courrier New,verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> [Mack watches the elevator doors slide open with a satisfied grin on his face. with a small spring in his step and a twirl of his weighted security flashlight, turning to start walking down the hall to the western camera.] <span class="time">-05:55 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>A naked man, early thirties, well-built and scarred, slid to a halt in the beam of Mack's flashlight. Christine was behind him, coming out of an office with her mop. The man looked terrified and desperate. Spinning, he threw himself through the door of another office, scrambling and sprinting away from the security guard. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF7E; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mack: </span> &quot;The heh- hell?!&quot; Mack stops in his tracks as he sees the stranger, a laugh breaking up his sentence. Grinning at the absurdity of it, he quickly chases after the man, standing in the door of the office and scanning the room with his flashlight. <span class="time">-06:01 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> As Christine walked out of the office she was blinded a bit by the sudden flash of a light. It took her a moment to gather her sight but she was able to see the naked man hopping into another office, as well as Mack. Seeing Mack follow the man she walked over to him still holding her mop and rubbing her eyes. &quot;Watch out Mack, the guy is as tweaky as hell.&quot; <span class="time">-06:02 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>A desk lamp struck the flashlight and knocked the flashlight from Mack's hand. Then, all of a sudden, the naked man leapt from the shadows and barrelled into Mack. The two of them crashed back into the corridor, wrestling and rolling in front of Christine. Up close, they could see the man was pale from cold and his skin was marked with old injuries and burns. He got his hands around Mack's throat, taut muscles squeezing his windpipe. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Robin tossed down her pen and pushed away from her desk. Screw this, she couldn't think without a snack! She crossed the office heading for the small kitchenette. <span class="time">-06:06 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The man was moving up the stairs, each footstep preise, his pace unbroken. His eyes scanned left to right, absorbing the detail of every floor. He paused at the third floor, listening to the sounds behind the door of Mack and the stranger fighting. The man adjusted his trenchcoat and continued onwards, all the way towards the fifth floor, where Robin would be his at last. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF7E; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mack: </span> Mack let out a strained gasp as the stranger started chocking him, his face turning red as he grabbed the stranger's wrists with both hands, using every ounce of strength to try to pull them away. <span class="time">-06:11 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>As Mack fought back, the man seemed to give up the fight. He released the security and clambered to his feet, making another run straight towards Christine. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Jumping back as the lamp shot through the door, Christine was quick to move to action as the man gave up on Mack and charged at her. She lifted her mop without a second thought and swung it with all her might, knocking it right into the side of the naked mans head. At the same time she dodged to the side just in case that didn't stop him. <span class="time">-06:14 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Crash! The man dropped to the ground, dazed and groaning in pain. He was down for the count. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> With a grin of satisfaction she walked over to Mack and helped him up &quot;I told you he was tweaky...&quot; <span class="time">-06:17 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff passed the time blasting away on his PSP and checking forums online. This recovery process was taking it's time... <span class="time">-06:17 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00FF66; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mr Roche: </span> The phone suddenly went dead, right as Michelle was telling him how she wanted to like his dome. Swearing aloud, Mr Roche got up and stormed out of his office. &quot;Jeff! JEFF! The phonelines are down! Fix it! FIX IT!&quot; <span class="time">-06:18 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF7E; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mack: </span> &quot;I wasn't planning on that tweaky.&quot; Mack grinned as Christine helped him up, and quickly went over to the stranger and bound his wrists behind his back with a zip-tie. And then Mack sighed, scratching his head. &quot;So... nothing in the training manual dealt with this.&quot; <span class="time">-06:19 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;Same here...I think there are some old uniforms in the janitors closet...We can at least cover him up.&quot; Christine suggested to Mack as she looked to him. <span class="time">-06:21 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Resisting the urge to make the age-old IT guy line &quot;have you tried turning it off and on again?&quot;, Jeff stepped out of his office and moved towards Roche's room. &quot;Let me just take a look, <i>sir</i>&quot;. He could have almost spat the last word. Moving past his boss, Jeff checked the phone's line. Stupid bastard must have pulled it out the wall as he was masturbating, or something... <span class="time">-06:21 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> In the kitchenette, Robin was getting the coffee pot started and looking through the floor fridge. Someone forgot their yogurt, and she was 'confiscating' it in the name of survival. She could hear Mr. Roche shouting through the whole office floor. <span class="time">-06:21 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Beyond Mack and Christine, the office the naked man had run from was a mess. The tables had been split in two and the windows cracked. Some of the files were burned and the computers shorted out. It was impossible to work out how one man had caused so much chaos. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00FF66; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mr Roche: </span> As Jeffrey saw to the phones, Mr Roche put his hands in his pockets and wandered to the kitchenette. He grinned as Robin bent down to claim the yoghurt. &quot;Now there's a view,&quot; he said aloud, standing in the doorway of the cramped room. <span class="time">-06:24 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF7E; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mack: </span> &quot;Did he have a lightsaber or something?&quot; Mack scratches his head as he looks around the ruined room, finding his trusty flashlight once more and using it to better examine the mess. <span class="time">-06:24 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Balding letchy old bastard...&quot; Jeff muttered angrily as he checked the wires... <span class="time">-06:25 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Robin straighten, her eyes rolling before she closed the fridge and turned around with a vacant smile. &quot;Fresh coffee is always a sight to behold on a late night, I guess.&quot; she deliberately misinterpreted his comment. <span class="time">-06:25 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;Not sure really, all I know is that man did more damage than I can clean up, look he even burnt some files...&quot; She said as she looked at the paper on the ground, not wanting to touch it least she get framed for the terrible crime. She peaked out into the hall to make sure the guy wasn't going anywhere before she looked back to Mack. &quot;Look, we need to get a hold of the boss...he'll be quick to get this guy off our hands by calling the cops.&quot; <span class="time">-06:27 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00FF66; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mr Roche: </span> &quot;You're a good girl, working late like this,&quot; Roche said as he eyed Robin up and down. &quot;You do things right, and you'll go a long way in this company. You scratch my back...&quot; he grinned wider, &quot;...And I'll scratch yours.&quot; He leant to block the kitchenette, stopping her getting out. <span class="time">-06:27 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>As Jeffrey checked the phone, Mr Roche's computer monitor was still on. He had been scrolling through the LA news pages, and as it refreshed a new story flashed. "MOTHER OF THREE, ROSEANNE FULLER, SHOT POINT BLANK ON HER LAWN BY GUNMAN." <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff glanced up at the screen and sighed at the story; sadly news like that wasn't uncommon in this town. A burglary gone wrong, or just someone going nuts. He turned back to see Roche pulling his creepy act on poor Robin. Electing to stage a rescue, he pulled himself to his feet and moved towards the kitchenette. Before speaking, he flashed Robin a wink. &quot;Mr Roche, there's something wrong with the phoneline. I need you to come and check it.&quot; <span class="time">-06:30 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF7E; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mack: </span> &quot;Yeah, let's get the cops in here. C'mon.&quot; Mack said as he grabbed the stranger by the arms, dragging the man down to the security station on the third floor. Once there, he grabbed the phone and set it to play over the intercom first. &quot;Mr. Roche, Mr. Roche, please come to the third floor security station, there's a situation down here we need to deal with.&quot; <span class="time">-06:31 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;Uhm. Thank you Mr. Roche. I appreciate that...&quot; Robin turned away, making herself real busy with pulling over a mug and pouring coffee in to it. &quot;I'm better hurry up and get back to work then. Don't want to get behind and all.&quot; <span class="time">-06:31 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> She was more than relieved to have Jeff make an appearance! <span class="time">-06:32 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00FF66; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mr Roche: </span> Roche turned, his lecherous face subsiding into a glare at Jeffrey. He was about to tell the IT guy to go shove the phoneline up his ass, when the intercom buzzed and Mac's voice, breathless and urgent, called for him. With a snarl the man crossed to the intercom on the office wall. &quot;What is it? That janitor cleared up that shit yet? I'm busy!&quot; <span class="time">-06:34 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff turned away from Roche as he waddled off to his office and flashed Robin a grin. &quot;Thought you could use a hand there.&quot; <span class="time">-06:35 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine grumbled as she heard the boss on the other end and flipped the intercom the bird before looking back to the knocked out man on the floor of the security station. <span class="time">-06:37 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>Out in the corridor, the door of the 5th floor stairwell opened. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF7E; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mack: </span> &quot;No sir, this is something else. Someone broke into the building and trashed one of the offices. I'm calling the cops now. I thought you'd like to be here when they arrive, but if you're too busy I can handle this on my own.&quot; Mack said, masking his annoyance with only the utmost professionalism in his voice. <span class="time">-06:37 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;Thanks Jeff.&quot; More than relieved she ran her fingers through her hair again. &quot;That was going to get real awkward fast. Want a cup of coffee?&quot; <span class="time">-06:37 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Christine jumped as he foot was seized. The naked man's eyes were half open, his fearful gaze upon her. "Please... let me go... there's no time." In the dim light of the security station she could just make out the tattoo on his muscular wrist. "27540321 FULLER". <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;It's starting to look like I'm gonna be here most of the night, so yeah I'd love some,&quot; Jeff replied, moving into the kitchenette. &quot;Watch yourself around Roche, yeah? He may have that one bimbo a couple floors up to play with, but that's not gonna stop him from chasing more skirts.&quot; He shook his head. &quot;It's fucking pathetic.&quot; <span class="time">-06:39 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00FF66; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mr Roche: </span> &quot;You can't call the cops.&quot; Roche snapped. &quot;Storm knocked out the phonelines.&quot; He glanced over his shoulder at Jeffrey, who was swooping in on his kill. &quot;I've got the monkey working on it. Just tie the bastard up and leave him somewhere. We'll call the cops when the phonelines are back up.&quot; <span class="time">-06:41 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;Yeah, I started getting that feeling everytime he stared down my shirt and nearly salavated all over me.&quot; Robin pulled out a second mug and filled it with coffee. She scooted it down the counter towards him, while reaching for the sugar packets and creamer. <span class="time">-06:42 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>Footsteps moved along the 5th floor corridor, moving towards the main office, leaving pools of water as rain dripped from his trenchcoat. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine gasped and grabbed the mans wrist harshly as she tride to pull her foot free. &quot;Next time think before you decide to attack me and my fir-&quot; She stopped suddenly as she looked at the tattoo on his arm. Fuller...That was Robins last name! &quot;Mack...Mack, look at this.&quot; She said with an airy tone. <span class="time">-06:42 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>"Please..." cried the man as he looked up at Christine. "There's no time... you have to let me go!" <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Snatching up the cup of coffee, Jeff nodded to Robin. &quot;Thanks.&quot; He then frowned as he heard the footsteps approaching. &quot;Who the hell's that coming?&quot; <span class="time">-06:43 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;What is there no time for?&quot; She questioned uncertainly as she finally got her foot from his grip. <span class="time">-06:44 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF7E; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mack: </span> &quot;Answer the lady. Now.&quot; Mack knelt behind the man, raising an eyebrow at the tattoo on his wrist. He slapped the end of his flashlight against his palm for emphasis. <span class="time">-06:45 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>"Fuller! Robin Fuller!" the man yelled, his eyes locking with Mack's. "Where is she?" <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00FF66; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mr Roche: </span> Roche frowned as he listened at the intercom. &quot;Mack! What's the fucker yelling about? Did he say &quot;Fuller?&quot; Suddenly, he noticed the news story on his monitor screen. It has just refreshed again. &quot;TWO MURDER IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES. BOTH WOMEN HAD THE SAME SURNAME.&quot; <span class="time">-06:46 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;Why do you need to know?&quot; She questioned harshly, wanting to know what a naked man would want with a friend of her's. <span class="time">-06:47 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;As long as it's anyone but Roche.&quot; Robin mumbled, stirring her coffee before lifting it up for a sip. &quot;I better get back to work.&quot; She grinned briefly at Jeff before passing by him. <span class="time">-06:47 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The man stepped into the office. He was tall... powerfully built... his trenchcoat bulging. He turned his eyes towards the kitchenette, narrowing as he identified Robin. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>he trenchcoat opened and his hands came out of the pockets, lifting the sawn-off shotgun <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Same here,&quot; Jeff said with a sigh, stepping out of the kitchenette. He stopped and stared as his eyes fell upon the trenchcoated figure, the water from the storm outside dripping from the coat. Then swore as he saw the shotgun. &quot;OH FUCK!&quot; he yelled, and dived for Robin, pulling her to the ground with him. <span class="time">-06:49 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF7E; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mack: </span> &quot;Why does it matter where she is.&quot; Mack's gaze drilled into the stranger's. &quot;And what the hell are you doing here?&quot; <span class="time">-06:49 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>BLAM! The shotgun blast tore the doorway of the kitchenette apart, shattering the cupboards and fridge. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;STAY DOWN!&quot; Jeff yelled at Robin. <span class="time">-06:50 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00FF66; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mr Roche: </span> &quot;What the fu---&quot; Roche turned in his office, mouth dropping open as he saw the gunman. &quot;HEY!&quot; <span class="time">-06:50 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The guman turned and the second blew Roche away from the intercom, his chest reduced to a bloody mess. The blast echoed down the intercom and almost deafened Mack, as did the scream of his former employer. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine flinched as she heard something that sounded like a gun shot, a muted version through the floor and a louder one through the intercom. &quot;What the-&quot; she said before she looked back to the strange man. &quot;Tell me what is going on now!!&quot; She growled at him, her fist ready to pound in his face. <span class="time">-06:52 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;Shit...!&quot; Flattened on the ground, Robin was sitting up and scooting backwards to get hidden behind one of the cubicles. She screamed when a second shot fired off. &quot;Mr. Roche?!&quot; <span class="time">-06:52 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>"He's here..." said the man as he heard Roche's demise. "He's come for her." <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Aiden Fuller, Sergeant, First Class. I'm here to help her." <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKSHITFUCK!!&quot; Jeff roared in one breath as the gun went off once again, &quot;WE NEED TO MOVE!&quot; <span class="time">-06:53 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>Having finished Roche off, the gunman turned, reloading as he moved towards the kitchenette in slow and relentless steps. <span class="time">-Mr Roche</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF7E; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mack: </span> &quot;Oh hell.&quot; Mack stared at the intercom in surprise, before making his way to the locked gun safe beneath the security station, tearing away the fake wooden paneling hiding it and fumbling with his keys to open it. <span class="time">-06:54 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=1>[Mr Roche is now known as: Aiden]</font> <span class="time">-06:54 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> For the first time in a long while, Christine felt her heart sink with worry. She pulled out a pocket knife and quickly did away with the zip tie around the guy's wrist. &quot;Alright, but you better explain things right now!&quot; <span class="time">-06:54 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff grabbed Robin by the arm and began to lead her through the desks and cubicles towards the stairs. &quot;Stay low!&quot; he hissed, &quot;And don't stop moving whatever happens!&quot; He was running on adrenaline, desperate to get away from the gunman but not wanting to leave Robin behind. <span class="time">-06:55 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden got to his feet, massaging his wrists as he looked at Mack and Christine. He took down a coat from that was hanging on the door. &quot;Which floor is Robin Fuller on.&quot; There was a pause as he buttoned the coat, then he yelled. &quot;WHICH FLOOR?&quot; <span class="time">-06:56 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Robin stayed crouched low, so glad that she wore sensible shoes and slacks. It made crawling through the cubicles much easier. Her heart was beating so heart, she was afraid it might be heard by the gunman. He was clearly fucking nuts! <span class="time">-06:56 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF7E; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mack: </span> Mack finally threw open the heavy metal door of the safe, pulling out one of the handguns kept there and loading it, shoving an extra magazine in his pockets. &quot;That sounds like it came from the fifth floor. Take the stairs. Follow the fire escape signs.&quot; <span class="time">-06:57 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The Guman passed through the kitchen and out the other side, his head turning slowly. His eyes narrowed. And even through the walls of cubicles he seemed to know where she was. He fired, once, twice, three times, blasting the office to shreds and raining debris on the heads of the two office workers. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;But what will you do? You're stalk naked?&quot; She asked him as she grabbed her mop. <span class="time">-06:59 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> &quot;Couldn't bring anything with me,&quot; Aiden muttered. He glanced at Mack as he opened the safe. &quot;Any chance you've got two of those?&quot; <span class="time">-07:00 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF7E; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Mack: </span> Mack stared at Aiden for a long moment, before taking the second of three pistols kept there and handing it to him, grip-first. &quot;You go first. Turn around too fast and I may shoot you.&quot; <span class="time">-07:03 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Move for the stairs!&quot; Jeff hissed, then swore explosively as debri and buckshot whistled overhead. <span class="time">-07:04 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> &quot;Copy that.&quot; Aiden took the pistol, readying it in a single motion, then running for the stairwell. He took the stairs three at a time, following the sound of the shotgun blasts. <span class="time">-07:05 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;Oh, so no gun for the ghetto chick? You better hand that to me Mack or I'll whoop you too.&quot; She said in a low tone as she help out her hand to Mack. <span class="time">-07:05 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> As soon as the stairs were in sight, Robin made a break for them! Trying to keep her head as low and out of the fire-line as possible! <span class="time">-07:06 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The shotgun emptied, the Gunman dropped it and pulled another item from its pocket. Readying the machine pistol, he began firing, bullets spraying across the office and shattered windows and computer monitors. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff charged after Robin, hands over his head and keeping his form as low as he could. <span class="time">-07:06 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;GODDAMMIT HOW MANY FUCKING GUNS DOES THIS PSYCHO HAVE?!&quot; <span class="time">-07:06 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Robin practically hit the wall as she stumbled in to the hallway, making a sharp turn as she ran towards the stairwell! She shoved the door open, and only waited long enough for Jeff to get through before she slammed it shut. <span class="time">-07:12 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The door shook violently, a fist-shaped dent appearing near Robin's face. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Then from the next stairway a voice shouted, &quot;COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!&quot; They looked down to see man in a raincoat holding a pistol. <span class="time">-07:14 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff burst through the doorway as automatic gunfire rattled behind him, but before he could get through one of the bullets slammed through his side. He crashed into the wall behind Robin. &quot;AGGGH, FUUUUUCK!&quot; he roared, holding his hand to his side to cover the wound. <span class="time">-07:14 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden started up the stairway and got his hand under Jeffrey's arm, helping him up again. &quot;Come on! On your feet, soldier.&quot; He nodded to Robin as he began moving with Jeffrey. &quot;This way!&quot; <span class="time">-07:15 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Who the fuck are you supposed to be?!&quot; Jeff snarled at the new arrival, &quot;the fucking streaker?!&quot; <span class="time">-07:16 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;C'mon! You get a helping hand, you don't kick it in the face!&quot; she shouted at Jeff, having no issues in rushing forward to get down the stairs and away from the maniac with a gun. Later she'll wonder why the guy's bits were hanging out! <span class="time">-07:17 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine grabbed the gun from the safe and ran after the man, quickly coming up behind the man and looked at Jeffery and Robin. &quot;No, he's here to save your asses now move before that lunitic comes in here!&quot; <span class="time">-07:17 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>the door flew open and the Gunman stepped onto the stairwell, swinging his machine pistol towards Christine, who was now behind the others as they descended the stairwell. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Fair enough!&quot; hissed Jeff through the pain, leaning against the new guy, &quot;Anyone seen Roche?&quot; <span class="time">-07:18 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine turned just in time to see the man point his gun at her and quickly dove down the steps to escape the fire, making it just barely. &quot;MOVE MOVE MOVE!!&quot; SHe yelled at them. <span class="time">-07:21 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Mack was at the next turning, taking Jeffrey's other arm and helping Aiden carry him as Robin ran ahead. "He was on the intercom... we heard him scream...." He flinched as gunfire sprayed down the stairwell, punctuated by Christine's shouts. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;That'll have been where that madman's second shot went...&quot; Jeff muttered. Roche had been a fucking asshole, but he could help but feel sorry for his recently departed boss. No-one deserved that kind of fate. <span class="time">-07:23 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;Who the hell is this guy?!&quot; Robin was taking stairs two at a time, dropping down to the bottom of the stairwell. They had just hit the 3rd floor and weren't getting down as fast as she was hoping! <span class="time">-07:25 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Fuck knows!&quot; Jeff retorted, &quot;Best just to keep running!&quot; <span class="time">-07:26 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> &quot;Shit!&quot; Aiden hissed as they made the next turning and found Robin covering her mouth and eyes. There was smoke pouring up from the first and second floors, thick and noxious. &quot;He's set the lobby on fire... we can't go this way...&quot; He turned, pulling Jeffrey through to the third floor offices. &quot;Elevator!&quot; <span class="time">-07:26 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The Guman strode down the steps, his stride increasing, his eyes locked on Christine, who was trailing at the back of the group. His machine pistol, jerked, trying to get a lock on the girl's back. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine grabbed the stunned Robin and pulled her back up to the third floor door before the guy could beat them too it. <span class="time">-07:28 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Blood was seeping out from the hand Jeff had clamped over the wound, his breath was coming in painful gasps. &quot;I am never working in a fucking office again!&quot; <span class="time">-07:29 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>Another spray of bullets tore into the wall above Robin and Christine, showering them with rockdust. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Mack was running ahead now, getting to the other end of the corridor and slamming the elevator call button. "We have to go up. Seventh floor! I can disable the elevator once we're up there! Come on!" <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> &quot;There's worse jobs,&quot; Aiden muttered as he pulled Jeffrey into the elevator, setting him down. &quot;I'll be back,&quot; he said, before running back to get Robin. <span class="time">-07:32 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;How the hell are we gonna get out the building from the 7th floor?!!&quot; Jeff exclaimed, slamming into the wall beside Mack, &quot;Is there a fire-escape or something?!&quot; <span class="time">-07:32 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Robin coughed from the smoke and the dust. She kept a grip on Christine's arm if only to make sure they both didn't get lost in the chaos. <span class="time">-07:34 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>Mack</font> has timed out.]</font> <span class="time">-07:35 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine held the gun up at the ready, having trouble seeing though the smoke as she tried to find the gunman. She slowly moved up the stairs, coughing a bit as she held her head up to see where they were going. <span class="time">-07:35 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Dude!&quot; he said, gasping in pain, &quot;This is fucked up!&quot; <span class="time">-07:36 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The Gunman loomed in the smoke, suddenly in front of Christine and blocking the entrance to the third floor. It swung the machine pistol towards her. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;SHIT!&quot; Christine yelled as she pushed Robin out of the way and began to shoot the pistol at his head. <span class="time">-07:40 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Mack knelt beside Jeffrey, helping him keep pressure on the wound. He glanced through the elevator doors, at the smoke pouring up from the floors above. "Where the fuck are they?" <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The Gunman bucked and twitched, reeling backwards up the stairs and falling into the smoke. Then suddenly another figure loomed to the left. Christine swung the pistol at the next target. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> &quot;Woah! Hold your fire! It's me!&quot; Aiden yelled. He reached out his hand, leading the two girls towards the corridor. &quot;This way! Hurry!&quot; <span class="time">-07:42 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;It's just a flesh wound, I think,&quot; Jeff hissed as Mack began to help him put pressure on the wound, &quot;I dunno where the fuck they are, though. I can hear them shouting and--&quot; gunshots echoed down the corridor. &quot;Oh, fuck!&quot; <span class="time">-07:43 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;Shitshitshit..!&quot; Robin ran for the open corridor door. &quot;What does he <i>want</i>?!&quot; <span class="time">-07:44 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine stopped firing and just pushed back the man and ran into the hall, letting out a gasp of relief as she took in a breath of smokeless air. &quot;Oh god, I thought I was gonna die!&quot; She said as she looked at Robin, &quot;You okay?&quot; <span class="time">-07:46 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden hooked Robin's arm, running with her down the corridor for the elevator. &quot;You've been targeted for termination. Do exactly what I say. Exactly.&quot; <span class="time">-07:46 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;What the fuck is that supposed to mean?! Termination?&quot; Robin ran. She wasn't stupid enough to wait around for another rain of bullets! &quot;I'm alive, for now, it's seems!&quot; She shouted over her shoulder at Christine. <span class="time">-07:48 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>"COME ON!" Mack shouted, already getting out his tool kit as he held the elevator door open. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;WE NEED TO GO, NOW!&quot; <span class="time">-07:49 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden pushed Robin inside, then held the door for Christine. &quot;Let's go!&quot; <span class="time">-07:50 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine ran after them and smiled at the woman, a look of relief on her face as she ran as fast as she could. As the elevators got closer she ran into them and slammed into the back wall, breathing deeply as rested. <span class="time">-07:50 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The Gunman appeared from the smoke at the other end of the corridor. The bullet wounds were oozing blood, one of them having torn right through his cheek. He fixed eyes on Robin... and began to run, charging down the corridor. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>"Shit! SHIT!" Mack pressed the button for the 7th floor repeatedly. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;HEY SEMI-NAKED GUY!&quot; Jeff yelled at Aiden, &quot;GET IN HERE! WE'RE GONNA NEED YOUR HELP!&quot; <span class="time">-07:55 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The doors slid shut, just as the Gunman reached out a hand to grab at Robin. There was a shudder and the elevator shook into life, pulling them upwards. There was pounding from below, the screech of twisting metal, then silence. Only their racing breaths could be heard. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;Oh thank GOD!&quot; Christine said as she slipped down to the ground, the first to break the silence. <span class="time">-07:55 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff exhaled a sigh of relief, followed immediately by a wince of pain from the wound on his side. &quot;So much for a quiet night in the office, then...&quot; he said with a half-hearted chuckle. <span class="time">-07:56 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Her heart had jumped in to her throat for a second. Frozen with a dumbfounded horror even when everything fell to silence. And they were safe. .....for now! &quot;Could you. <i>explain</i> whats. Going on.&quot; She hissed through clenched teeth. <span class="time">-07:56 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;I second that...&quot; She said weakly as she looked over to the naked man. <span class="time">-07:58 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> The ascent lasted a moment and then the doors parted. Aiden didn't answer Robin's question. He carried Jeffrey out into the open-plan office and got him into one of the chairs. Then he looked to Mack, who had his tools out and was disabling the elevator controls. &quot;We need to barricade the stairwell door too. Use anything you can find.&quot; Then to Christine. &quot;This man needs bandages. And something to disinfect the wound. Go!&quot; He pulled Jeffrey's hand aside, examining the wound. <span class="time">-07:58 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff was looking ever paler from the blood-loss, and sweat was forming on his brow. His eyes when they snapped to stare at Aiden, however, remained lucid. He grabbed the man weakly. &quot;Answer... answer the fucking questions... who is that guy?&quot; <span class="time">-08:00 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Robin stepped out on to the floor, still grinding her teeth with frustration. She got behind one of the desks and started pushing towards the stairwell doors. If she didn't do -something- she was likely to start freaking out. &quot;Yeah! This is my fucking life we're talking about!&quot; <span class="time">-08:01 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden stopped as his patient resisted. He sat back against the cubicle wall, finally loosening his grip on the pistol. He exhaled, body trembling with cold and adrenaline. &quot;An infiltration unit. Part man, part machine. Underneath it's a hyper-alloy combat chassis. Microprocessor controlled. Fully armoured. Outside it's living human tissue.&quot; <span class="time">-08:03 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff stared at the man for a moment, then shook his head. &quot;Alright, can I... can I have the non-crazy answer now, please?&quot; <span class="time">-08:04 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;...A cyborg?&quot; Robin didn't bother to ask if he was kidding. He had to be crazy. She shoved the desk up against the stairwell doors, moving away to find another one she could move. &quot;This is insanity. Freaking insanity.&quot; <span class="time">-08:05 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine ran off to the seventh floor's janitor closet and grabbed everything she could get her hands on. She grabbed a few cleaning rags and the first aid kit which was handing on the wall before running back to Jeffery. <span class="time">-08:08 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden sunk lower, checking the clip of his pistol in tired, instinctive motions. &quot;There was a war... the machines... they...from the ashes&quot; He blinked hard. &quot;John Connor told us about the time machines. We tracked down the facilities. I was tech-com... special forces. There were four of them... prototype installations. We hit them hard and fast. But the last one. The machines had adapted. We were too late. One of them activated the device. He didn't know who my mother was, only the surname and that she was somewhere in Los Angeles. The machine's figured if I never existed the facilities would be safe and they could target Connor again. I had no choice. The others were dead. I followed it into the displacement field...&quot; His babble trailed off and he he hung his head in his hands. <span class="time">-08:13 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;You're clearly a very special kind of fucked-up, my friend...&quot; Jeff muttered through the pain of his wound, &quot;But if you could not be crazy long enough to get us out of this place, that'd be awesome.&quot; He looked up to Mack, the sweat now running from his brow, &quot;Is there a fire-escape or something? A way of getting the fuck out of here?&quot; <span class="time">-08:15 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;Now I KNOW you're crazy.&quot; As crazy as the gun man. Robin had a second desk pushed up against the door before she came back to stand near Jeff. He was bleeding something nasty. She found a half full water bottle on one of the desks and opened it up to help get the wound clean. &quot;So he's looking for your MOM? She works here?&quot; she asked after Jeff mentioned the fire-escape. <span class="time">-08:16 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine got to work on Jeffery, cleaning his wounds and putting on gause as well as the cleaning rags to help stop the blood. She wrapped up his wounds quietly until she remembered something...&quot;Hey Robin...How many siblings do you have?&quot; She asked curiously. <span class="time">-08:18 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden put his hand over the tattoo on his wrist and pushed to his feet. He moved towards the barricades that Mack was working on. &quot;These won't hold him for long. Terminators... they have one purpose...&quot; <span class="time">-08:20 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Wincing once or twice from the pain of Christine cleaning the wound, Jeff still managed to keep his cool despite the pain. &quot;LikeFUCK THAT HURT. Like I said, it's just a flesh wound, a graze.&quot; <span class="time">-08:20 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> He looked up at Aiden and smirked. &quot;Something in their name, I guess? What the hell's your name, anyways?&quot; <span class="time">-08:20 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> The soldier approached the window, staring out across the glittering city of Los Angeles. &quot;Aiden...&quot; he whispered, uncovering the tattoo. &quot;Aiden Fuller....&quot; <span class="time">-08:21 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;A younger sister is all. Lives with my parents.&quot; She was stepping back to run her fingers through her hair, and stared in surprise at the man's answer. &quot;<i>Fuller</i>? Is this some kind of joke?&quot; <span class="time">-08:22 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Wait... what?&quot; Jeff muttered, glancing from Aiden to Robin. <span class="time">-08:22 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;That means...&quot; Christine said as she looked between the two. &quot;Could it be possible that your...no, no way...You can't be...&quot; She said as it clicked in her head. <span class="time">-08:23 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;I've never seen this guy in my life!&quot; she shouted! <span class="time">-08:24 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;That's just it Robin! Of course you haven't seen him...If he's telling the truth...Then he wasn't even born yet...&quot; She said. <span class="time">-08:25 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;But it's... it's fucking tattooed on him,&quot; Jeff observed, &quot;I don't think he's bullshitting, somehow. But...&quot; he realised what that conclusion meant, and inwardly balked at the prospect. <span class="time">-08:26 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;Hold up here! Telling the truth about what? Not BORN yet?!&quot; Maybe it wasn't them that was crazy. Maybe it was her! Cause nothing any of them said was making any sense. <span class="time">-08:26 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;If this guy's not crazy and not bullshitting us...&quot; Jeff said slowly, &quot;That means he's, uh... he's your son.&quot; <span class="time">-08:27 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;It's the only thing that can make sense...unless he's your sister's.&quot; Christine suggested. &quot;In that case he is your nephew.&quot; <span class="time">-08:29 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;From the future, and fuck me does that sound crazy even when I say it out loud.&quot; <span class="time">-08:29 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> &quot;You were then when the Rain fell,&quot; Aiden whispered, eyes glistening with tears as he looked at Robin. &quot;I remember you told me: the earth will heal. It always heals. But the scars remain.&quot; He looked at the tattoo. &quot;You said we have to wear our scars...&quot; <span class="time">-08:29 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;My son. Right. My son from the <i>future</i>? I don't even have a boyfriend right now! I haven't had sex in two years!&quot; Probably not the information she wanted to shout out to co-workers at random, but this was getting ridiculous! &quot;And that thing out there is coming to kill me, to stop HIM?&quot; She pointed at Aidan. She wasn't even going to get started about it being her sister's! The girl was barely even 9! <span class="time">-08:30 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Girl, it pains me to say it,&quot; Jeff said quietly, looking at Aiden and then to Robin, &quot;But I don't think he's lying. He's telling the truth, or he thinks he is.&quot; <span class="time">-08:31 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;Wear our scars... fuck.&quot; That turn of phrase she knew really well. Her mom used to say that to her all the time. She didn't need Jeffrey making it worse. Robin cast him a glare and huffed. &quot;....just... lets figure out how to get out of here.&quot; <span class="time">-08:32 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> &quot;You told me how hide from the HKs... taught me to fire guns, build fires. I remembered how strong you were, Mom... how you seemed to know exactly what to do... how none of this surprised you. I wanted... I wanted to be strong like you.&quot; A tear cut down Aiden's cheek and he turned towards the window again. <span class="time">-08:32 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff caught the glare and looked apologetic. &quot;I'm just calling it how I see it, Robin.&quot; <span class="time">-08:33 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;I agree, we can have the introduction/ reunion after we escape that thing.&quot; Christine said as she looked over everyone. &quot;What we need is a plan, and a way out of here...&quot; <span class="time">-08:34 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Right... yeah.&quot; Jeff was watching Aiden's reaction with a look of utter confusion, but Christine snapped him back to reality. &quot;There's gotta be a fire escape, even this high up. It's our best bet.&quot; <span class="time">-08:35 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Nothing made sense, but they couldn't just stand around arguing about it. Both of her hands were on her head through her hair as she walked back and forth trying to get her barings. &quot;When we get out of the building, where do we go from there. The cops?&quot; <span class="time">-08:36 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Oh yeah, that'll work. 'Hey officer, a robot from the future's trying to kill me'.&quot; <span class="time">-08:37 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;Well there has to be somewhere we can go? The police station would be better than nothing, and maybe a hospital so we cna drop off Jeffery.&quot; She suggested. <span class="time">-08:38 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;And what do you suggest we do? Or go? Run forever?&quot; She pointed over towards Aidan. &quot;Truth or lies, it doesn't look like running is working for anybody&quot; <span class="time">-08:39 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;I'm... I'm fine...&quot; Jeff groaned, pulling himself to his feet slowly. <span class="time">-08:39 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Then how the fuck do we stop... <i>it</i>?&quot; Jeff looked to Aiden. <span class="time">-08:39 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>"The whole security system's been hacked!" said Mack as he returned from the barricade. "I can't even get the fire alarms to sound. The shutters are on lock down and every wire in and out has been cut. This thing knew what it was doing." <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Wait, so we're trapped in here?&quot; <span class="time">-08:42 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> &quot;You can't stop it,&quot; Aiden muttered, &quot;Not with these weapons.&quot; He crossed to the other window, peering out as he blinked away the tears. &quot;That Terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever...&quot; He looked again at Robin. &quot;...until you are dead.&quot; <span class="time">-08:44 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;Damnit!&quot; Christine said as she started to walk around a bite her nails. &quot;If we can't stop it then what are we suppose to do? Wait for the barricade to fall and have it kill us!?&quot; She yelled at Aiden. <span class="time">-08:45 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;So unless we find a way out of this place, what you're saying is we're pretty much fucked?&quot; Jeff said, his face sinking. &quot;How the fuck do you future-soldier types kill these things?&quot; <span class="time">-08:45 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;...Well fuck that. I'm not dying anytime soon. If you're my future kid, that means I'm meeting a man, and I'm sure as hell not going to miss out on that.&quot; Robin cast a grim smirk. While the others questioned Aidan, she moved to search around the office. Somewhere around here, someone probably left their keys on their desk. &quot;If we can get through the shit on the bottom floors, we might be able to make it in to the parking garage under the building? Surely Mack can get the doors down there open?&quot; <span class="time">-08:48 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> &quot;Blow them up, crush them, bury them, cut them apart with lazers - y'know, all the usual things you can do inside an Accounting Firm.&quot; <span class="time">-08:48 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Ooh, sarcasm! Maybe future boy has a sense of humour after all!&quot; Jeff grinned, and looked to Robin. &quot;Parking Lot's a good idea, actually. We'd need to take the stairs, though, and pray it's not also using them.&quot; <span class="time">-08:49 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> (OOC: probably gonna need to sleep soon; kinda have work in seven hours D:) <span class="time">-08:50 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot; Are you kinding, we'll be moving targets in the staircase...we need another way...&quot;Christine said as she thought quietly for a moment, trying to think of some way to get down to the garage. Then it hit her. &quot;THE WORK ELEVATOR!&quot; She said suddenly. <span class="time">-08:50 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Work elevator?&quot; Jeff hadn't heard mention of such a thing, nor could he remember seeing it. <span class="time">-08:51 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden turned and stared at Christine. <span class="time">-08:53 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;Yeah! I feel stupid for forgetting about it but it's rarely used! It's saved for big deliveries like copy machines and such...anyway, I can only access it in the back halls of the building and even then it only goes up to the forth floor if someone can get me down there I can get it going. It runs on a seperate power so it can be used for emergencies...&quot; She said quickly. <span class="time">-08:56 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;If they're working. The building wasn't always an accounting firm, and boarded up a lot of the old stuff when they remodeled.&quot; She remember her mom telling her all about it a couple years ago. For some reason the woman was obsessed with historical buildings. &quot;We're going to need some weapons, in case he catches up with us. Is there anything sharp on this floor?&quot; <span class="time">-08:56 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> (We'll just reverse mine and Christine's!) <span class="time">-08:57 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;I'm not sure about sharp but there is deffinately flamable stuff.&quot; <span class="time">-08:58 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;I'm not sure about sharp but there is deffinately flamable stuff.&quot; <span class="time">-08:58 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;If it's as dangerous as Aiden says it is, Robin, I don't thing sharp things will even piss it off, nevermind damage it.&quot; Jeff winced a little at the pain in his side, but remained on his feet still. &quot;Let's just find this work elevator and get to the parking lot.&quot; <span class="time">-08:58 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;It's the only shot we got, but before we go, let's raid the janitor's closet...We might not be able to kill it but at least we can slow it down..&quot; <span class="time">-09:00 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>"Shit yeah, that little elevator on the north side," said Mack. "It'll take us right to the parking lot." He fished some keys from his overalls. "They'll be space for us all inside my picku--" <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>CRASH! The elevator shook behind them and they turned to see a hand, stripped of skin and glimmering metal, punch through the floor of the elevator. There was an horrible squeal of twisted metal, and the elevator cables were straining with weight. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;And that's our cue to fucking move!&quot; Jeff snapped, jumping at the crashing of the elevator, &quot;Jesus H Christ, that thing's strong!&quot; <span class="time">-09:02 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;SHIT!&quot; Christine said as she jumped back, looking at the and with horror and shock. <span class="time">-09:02 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The Terminator ripped through the floor of the elevator and crawled onto the 7th floor, rising before them with its flesh scarred and bleeding. It was unarmed, but relentless. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;EVERYONE RUN!!&quot; <span class="time">-09:03 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> &quot;Move!&quot; Aiden yelled, even as he drew his pistol and approached the Terminator, firing at its massive bulk. The bullets thudded into his flesh and glanced from the exposed patches of its exoskeleton. &quot;Get into the stairwell!&quot; <span class="time">-09:04 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff grabbed Robin by the hand and took off, moving for the stairs. <span class="time">-09:04 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>"Shit! Why did we block the fucking door!" screamed Mack as he pulled away the tables and cabinets that he and Robin had only a few minutes ago piled in front of the stairwell door. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The Terminator lunged, a backhand slamming Aiden against the wall. It moved past him and gripped Christine's by the air, yanking her backwards. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>*hair <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Robin helped shove things out of the way enough where they could squeeze through the door. But she stopped...! &quot;Wait, we can't leave them!&quot; <span class="time">-09:06 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> The pain in his side was horrendous, his head swimming from the shock and stress of it all. He was pretty sure that adrenaline was all that was keeping him from collapsing. But somehow, he kept putting one foot in front of the other, rushing to clear the debri. &quot;YEAH, BAD CALL I THINK!&quot; <span class="time">-09:06 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;GAH! MOTHERFUCKER!&quot; She screamed as she was pulled back. She squirmed in his grasp for a moment before she was able to reach for Aidens gun and aimed a shot right into the robots ankle. <span class="time">-09:08 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Mack looked at Robin, then back at Christine and Aiden. He grimaced, but knew that she was right. He shoved Robin and Jeffrey ahead, thrusting his car keys into Jeffrey's shirt pocket. "Get going. We'll be right behind you." <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Clear this shit first, or else we're all fucked!&quot; Jeff retorted, hurling the last of the barricade out the way. <span class="time">-09:09 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff grabbed Robin by the hand again. &quot;It's coming for you, girl! We need to get you out of here!&quot; <span class="time">-09:09 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The bullet fired. The Terminator stopped, looked down at its ankle, then back at Christine. It lifted its other finger and wagged it. Then, with a single fling, Christine was sent flying across the room and into a filing cabinet. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Mack tore a fire extinguisher from the wall, lifting it in both hands and slamming it against the Terminator's skull. The force of the blow knocked the machine back. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> She didn't like it, but she couldn't refuse. With Mack staying behind to help the other two, Robin helped the injured Jeffery down the stairwell, coughing when the smoke from the lower floors finally hit them. &quot;We'll have to find the shaft on the second floor!&quot; <span class="time">-09:12 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;No way we can go down another floor, that's for sure!&quot; Jeff agreed, shouldering open the door to the second floor. <span class="time">-09:13 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>"Come on, you metal fuckhead! You want this!" Mack swung the extinguisher left to write, rocking the skull of the Terminator. Skin was stripped from its face, the eye torn away to reveal a glowing, crimson orb. It was almost back in the elevator, over the hole it had come through. "Get out of my fucking offi--" <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine cried out as she was flung into a filing capinet and it seemed to have knocked her good. She lifted her head weakly and looked at Mack as he fought the machine. She tried to get up, groaning as she realized that the throw as done more than bruse her, the feel of blood dripping from her back letting her know. She stood up slowly and started to move toward them. <span class="time">-09:15 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>SHCHLK! The Terminator's fist punched cleaned through Mack's chest, ripping out the heart and shattering the spine. The security guard hung there, startled for a moment. Then the machine's arm tore out of him and let his body drop to the ground. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden was up and moving to intercept Christine, even as he yelled for Mack. &quot;He's gone! We have to move!&quot; <span class="time">-09:16 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;MACK!!&quot; Christine yelled as she looked at him falling to the ground, her face pale as Aiden grabbed her and started to carry her away. &quot;NO MACK!!!&quot; She cried as she began to cry, for a moment seeming to lose her cool. <span class="time">-09:17 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The Terminator dropped Mack's shattered heart and continued it advanced, chasing Aiden and Christine as they squeezed through the barricade and after Robin and Jeffrey. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> The entire second floor was swimming with smoke and out of some of the doors, the fire had already reached up and was burning away. Robin coughed, pulling her shirt up over her face to block out the smoke and squinted to see as they shuffled down the hall trying to find the North lifts. <span class="time">-09:19 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff followed Robin's lead, tugging off his shirt to cover his mouth with it. He scrabbled along the walls, desperately searching for the work elevator Christine had mentioned. &quot;I DON'T FUCKING SEE IT!&quot; <span class="time">-09:20 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden pulled Christine down the stairs, trying to keep her focussed. He had his gun cradled in his other arm. &quot;I've got two bullets left. What about you?&quot; He shook her arm. &quot;HOW MANY!&quot; <span class="time">-09:22 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine sniffed loudly as she ran and checked her gun at the same time. &quot;I-I have three...&quot; She said softly. <span class="time">-09:23 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;It's just ahead!&quot; She had worked on this floor for three months before moving up, always thinking how much she wished she could set things on fire and leave. Ironic that's how it was happening now...! &quot;There!&quot; Robin stopped nearly crashing the both of them against the wall. She hit the buttons, and helped push the shaft doors open. They were sticking! <span class="time">-09:24 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Here, lemme--&quot; Jeff grabbed the other door and with Robin's aid hauled the elevator doors open. It was a spacious elevator, he noted thankfully as he threw himself in. &quot;Let's go!&quot; <span class="time">-09:25 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden and Christine reached the second floor, plunging into the smoke that stung their eyes and choked their lungs. They were both hurt, staggering and swaying. &quot;Which way, Christine.. WHICH WAY?!&quot; <span class="time">-09:25 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;This way!&quot; She said, tugging him along. She lead the way to the elevator and she could see the light from it, the other's must have gotten there. &quot;WAIT!!!&quot; She yelled to them. <span class="time">-09:27 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff heard the voice of Christine floating through the smoke, and pushed the doors to remain open just a little longer. &quot;HURRY THE FUCK UP!!&quot; <span class="time">-09:27 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Her eyes were burning and head rushing, she almost hadn't heard Christine's shout! Robin kept her back against the shaft door to help keep them open. <span class="time">-09:28 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden and Christine spilled through the doors into the elevator gasping for breath. &quot;Mack... it got Mack... he's gone...&quot; <span class="time">-09:28 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Releasing the doors and letting them clatter shut, Jeff punched the button for the parking lot and swore, his head resting against the walls of the elevator. &quot;Goddammit...&quot; <span class="time">-09:29 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The Terminator appeared at the end of the corridor, holding the gun it had taken from Mack. It raised it and squeezed the trigger. The first bullet thudded into the back of the elevator. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> As they landed into the elevator Christine began to cry, more in pain than for the loss of Mack. &quot;Oh God...My back...It was so horrible...&quot; She mumbled as she looked up at the ceiling of hte elevator. <span class="time">-09:30 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> The doors were closing too slowly; the Terminator still had a line of fire. <span class="time">-09:30 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The second bullet hit the doors as Jeffrey got them shut. The Terminator dropped the pistol and turned to look back at the stairwell, which was now ablaze with fire. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden grabbed at Robin, checking her over. &quot;Mum, are you hurt? Are you okay?&quot; <span class="time">-09:31 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;We're nearly there, we're almost out of here...&quot; Jeff muttered, to re-assure himself as much as the others. He slid down the elevator to sit down, catching a much-needed break. <span class="time">-09:31 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>The elevator shuddered down past the burning the lobby and into the basement level, opening at the parking lot. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> (OOC: I'll be on for another half hours, tops. Gotta get SOME sleep. D:) <span class="time">-09:32 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> (OOC: Almost there, Grumpykins) <span class="time">-09:33 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;That is a really weird thing to hear right about now.&quot; she mumbled, staring at him with narrowed eyes. Examining his face and features. He looked a lot like her grandpa... &quot;I'm fine. Just focus on us getting out...&quot; *She tapped Jeff's shoulder when the elevator opened. <span class="time">-09:33 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Reaching into his pocket, Jeff retrieved the keys Mack had given him. He remembered the car his friend drove, and where he usually parked. &quot;It's this way! Hurry!&quot; He took off at a run. <span class="time">-09:34 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> With all she could must, Christine darted out of the elevator after Jeffrey. Grimacing as more blood poured down her back. <span class="time">-09:35 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>the Pickup was waiting near the shutters on the north side. The barriers had a manual override - just one swipe of an employee card was all it needed. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>Smoke poured into the parking lot as the lobby above became choked with flames. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Fuck those barriers, I never liked them...&quot; Jeffrey hissed as he staggered to the pickup and unlocked it. &quot;Let's move, people! We've not got long!&quot; <span class="time">-09:36 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden helped Jeffrey to the side of the car. &quot;Don't mind if I drive,&quot; he said, taking the keys from Jeffrey and opening the back door for him. <span class="time">-09:36 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;Robin...get in.&quot; Christine said as she climbed into the back and held her hand out to the woman. <span class="time">-09:37 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> &quot;Shutters! We need an employee card!&quot; <span class="time">-09:37 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Probably...&quot; he winced from his injury, &quot;...a good call.&quot; He held up his card to Christine. &quot;We're fine.&quot; <span class="time">-09:38 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Robin was grimacing at all of the blood, but climbed in to the car with Christine's help. &quot;We'll drop her and Jeff off at the nearest hospital.&quot; <span class="time">-09:38 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Ignoring the now searing wound, Jeff clambered into the back of the pickup. <span class="time">-09:38 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;Let's go! Let's go!&quot; Christine said as she laid down in the back, breathing slowly and heavily. <span class="time">-09:40 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff passed Aiden the card and motioned to the shutters. &quot;Gun it, future boy. I don't fancy burning to death.&quot; <span class="time">-09:40 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> With Jeffrey and the women on the back, Aiden tossed his pistol on the passenger seat and then jumped into the driver seat. He gunned the engine and slammed the pedals. The pickup lurched across the smoking parking lot and up the ramp to the north exit, screeching to a halt before the swipe machine. He took the card from Jeffrey, swiped it, and waited for the shutters to lift. <span class="time">-09:41 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS SO FUCKING SLOW?!&quot; Jeff snarled. <span class="time">-09:41 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Slowly they came up and Aiden steered out onto the street, turning sharp right and screeching down the road. &quot;We did it. We're clear. We ma--&quot; <span class="time">-09:42 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>CRAAAASH! The windows of the first floor shattered and a burning figure sailed through the air, over the road and landed with a crunch on the roof of the pickup. The Terminator was wreathed in fire from the lobby, its skin falling away to reveal the silver exoskeleton and glowing, infernal eyes. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>With a mighty punch its arm pierced the roof of the pickup and seized Robin's shoulder, a bone-crushing force coming upon her. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;JESUS FUCK, IT'S ON THE GODDAMN CAR!!&quot; Jeffrey cried, his voice now utterly panicked. &quot;DRIVEDRIVEDRIVE!!&quot; <span class="time">-09:43 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;SHITSHITSHIT!!!&quot; Christine said as she looked up to see the burning metal skeleton of the robot. <span class="time">-09:43 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;Sonofabitch...! GUN! PASS ME A GUN!&quot; Robin fumbled for a weapon! <span class="time">-09:44 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>Robin was hoisted upwards, crushed against the ceiling of the cab. The Terminator's fingers dug into her shoulder. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden stuck his gun out of the window, firing his last two shots blindly at the figure on the roof. The bullets richocheted from the exoskeleton of their pursuer. &quot;Shit!&quot; <span class="time">-09:46 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Scrambling around under the seats for anything of use, Jeff's hands fell upon a heavy wrench that Mack had always kept for breakdowns. He passed it to Aiden hurriedly. &quot;HERE, USE THIS!&quot; <span class="time">-09:47 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Gasping in pain, Robin struggled to get out of the iron grip! <span class="time">-09:48 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> &quot;Take the wheel!&quot; he yelled to Jeffrey, before twisting in his seat. He lunged around of the window, gripping on with just his legs and swung the wrench above the roof, catching the Terminator full in the face. <span class="time">-09:49 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Cursing under his breath, Jeff grabbed the wheel of the car and did his best to hold it steady... <span class="time">-09:50 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine pulled out her own gun and leaned out the window on the other side. As Aiden got him in the face, she knocked its leg off the roof so it would fall off. <span class="time">-09:50 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>It's hand released Robin and tore out of the roof. The car, steered unsteadily by Jeffrey, skidded down the road towards the junction where barriers were lowering to allow a train from West Hollywood to pass. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;FUCKFUCKFUCK, I DID NOT MEAN TO TURN THIS WAY!!&quot; Jeffrey howled in panic, holding the speeding vehicle as steadily as he could manage. <span class="time">-09:51 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;GUYS, THERE'S A FUCKING TRAIN!!&quot; <span class="time">-09:52 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>Christine's shot dislodged its leg and the Terminator slid, gripping onto the gouge in the roof. Then it was flung forward as Jeffrey tried to swerve from the junction. Landing on the hood of the pickup, it spun and slammed its fist through the windshield. Glass sprayed Jeffrey's face and he lost control of the wheel. The car spun, flipped over and crashed through the barrier of the train crossing. Their world spun, the vehicle rolling over and over until it landed on the tracks in a twisted heap. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> There was a lot of screaming and the sound of twisted metal. The howling of a train and the rush of blood running through her head. Robin's eyes were closed and she could barely breathe, as she shifted when the car finally stilled. &quot;..f...fuck...&quot; <span class="time">-09:54 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden was half inside and half outside the vehicle, his body mangled. Blood trickled from his mouth as he gasped in pain. &quot;Mum...&quot; The lights of the West Hollywood train were already falling upon the upturned vehicle. <span class="time">-09:54 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Glass dotted his face. The wound on his side was nigh-overwhelmingly painful, and he'd just been in a car crash. Yet somehow, Jeff managed to drag himself free of the vehicle. Desperately he looked for his companions. &quot;WE... WE GOTTA MOVE!!&quot; <span class="time">-09:54 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>With a whirring noise of servos the Terminator stirred from its place on the place on the passenger seat. Its legs had been crushed, but it was relentless as ever. It lunged over the seats, reaching for Robin. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Reaching inside the vehicle, Jeff hauled Robin free with the last of his strength and staggered off the tracks. He hoped the other two could do the same... <span class="time">-09:55 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine was flung from the car as it was thrown out of control, the janitor tumbling along the ground before finally stopping in the street. She groaned as she sat up and looked at the truck. &quot;S-shit...&quot; She said as she slowly stood up and stumbled toward the car. She looked at Aiden and grabbed onto the injured man, dragging him away with the rest of her strength. <span class="time">-09:56 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>The West Hollywood train blared its horn, headlight dazzling as he rushed along the track towards the upturned car <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The Terminator pulled itself through the windscreen and onto the top of the car, lifting aloft Christine's pistol. It aimed squarely at Robin and wrapped it finger around the trigger. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>CRAAAAAAAAASH! The train swept into the car and oblitered it in a ball of flame. The Terminator was gone. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>fire and metal rained down around the crossing, falling with the rain and crackling with the thunder. And then silence... all things still <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff and Robin fell to the cold asphalt of the road as the train collided with the car. He was beyond exhausted; he had no energy left in him. <span class="time">-09:59 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Raising his head slightly, he looked to Robin. &quot;You... you still breathing, girl?&quot; <span class="time">-10:00 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine landed on the ground next to Aiden after she pulled him from the car just in time, her body weak and sore. <span class="time">-10:00 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Robin cringe at the sight and sound. The train wizzing past them and through the fireball. She was half lying on Jeff, and now pushing up to her knees, glancing around quickly for the others. &quot;Y-yeah... you dying yet?&quot; <span class="time">-10:00 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;She better be...&quot; She panted softly. <span class="time">-10:00 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden lay on his back, in Christine's arms, his breathing shallow and his eyes glazing over. He reached one hand out, the fingers curling. &quot;Mum...&quot; <span class="time">-10:00 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeff somehow cracked a smile. &quot;I was dying half an hour ago.&quot; <span class="time">-10:01 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> &quot;Robin!!...Robin come here....He needs you!&quot; Christine called weakly, as she panted.. <span class="time">-10:01 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> &quot;Move it girl....&quot; Jeff groaned, slumping back against the road. <span class="time">-10:02 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> Robin scooted across the gravel, taking Aidan's hand, not really sure why but after that entire mess, it felt appropriate. &quot;Hey... You're all right. We're gonna get to a hospital. Don't you go dying on me before I get to know you.&quot; <span class="time">-10:02 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden's eyes were wet as he looked up at her, his fingers curling, weak like an infant's, around her own. His breath was but a whisper now. &quot;I did it, didn't I... Mum.... I did you proud....&quot; The tattoo on his arm was stark in the fire glow. <span class="time">-10:04 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> &quot;Saved my life. What mom could be prouder?&quot; There was no way he was going to walk away from this. She could just feel it. Robin gave him a big smile. &quot;Wanna tell me who your Pops is? I have to make sure the world doesn't miss out on someone like you..&quot; <span class="time">-10:06 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden managed a smile as he looked past her at Jeffrey, his teeth thick with blood, his skin growing cold. &quot;You never told me... but... all you said was... he was good with machines....&quot; He laughed a little and his breathing faded. &quot;You met him... over a cup of coffee...&quot; <span class="time">-10:07 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> Aiden sank back against Christine, his body becoming still, his eyes fluttering shut. And then, he was silent... his tears lost in the rain. <span class="time">-10:08 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #5B59BA; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Christine: </span> Christine watched in silence as theyt had their moment, only entering their moment to place a hand over his open eyes, closing them for good. <span class="time">-10:09 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF5F19; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Jeffrey: </span> Jeffrey lay sprawled across the road, slipping ever closer towards unconsciousness. He was done with this crazy shit for tonight, staring up into the rain as he began to slip out of it all... <span class="time">-10:10 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #53868B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Robin: </span> A lump in her throat, Robin release his hand and laid it down gently. She cast a look over her shoulder at Jeffrey, before looking down at Aidan. &quot;...damn.&quot; She wiped the back of her hand against her face. &quot;C'mon, we gotta get to the hospital.&quot; <span class="time">-10:12 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>The future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves. <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CC1100; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Aiden: </span> <a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPAfwBKZ9T8' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPAfwBKZ9T8</a> <span class="time">-10:12 Aug 13</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>THE END <span class="time">-Aiden</span></div>
[/bg]

Asmodeus totally had me fooled with this; did not expect him to pull what he did. Excellent fucking game, guys; thanks. It was well worth the lack of sleep.

Thanks Dad.

If I knew what he was up to before it started, I may not have played... and would have regretted it! *Checks the PLEASED box!*

Awesome. I'm saddened I didn't get to do the whole thing(This is why I keep saying no to the early evening chat RPs D: ), but punched through the heart is a cool enough way to die.