4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
Hello friends, I'm Vega! That's not my real name, but we can pretend it is. I'm a 22 year old lady hailing from Skyrim Alberta, and I like cats. I wish I could come up with something more interesting about myself, but I'm a pretty quiet person who tends to keep to herself most of the time. I have a really awful sense of humor that often results in silence from my company while I erupt in raucous laughter. True story.

I like to write many things, especially grand adventures. I play many video games, which means I also role-play a lot of video games. Right now I am trying to breed myself a shiny Froakie in Pokemon X. I've lost patience.

Anyway, I don't know what else to say, so I'll just end this here. I'd love to get to know some of you and start up a couple of fantastic role-plays. As you do! :3c

Welcome Vega!

It's nice to hear about you. I'm 21 and a dog lover haha.

I'm a huge gamer. Skyrim is amazing! Going to be starting Red Dead Redemption soon so I'm very excited for that.

I'd love to get to know you better and possibly role play with you at some point.

Again, welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome Canadian Lifeform. Step this way for decontamination and enjoy your stay. Please don't feed the Dianas.

Oh no. What happens if I feed a Diana? :(

They wil love you foreeeeeeeeever. >:3 *holds hands out for food*