A Medieval Roleplay... with a twist!

Should mythical shifters be allowed?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Well... maybe. We'd have to discuss it, first.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlowe

Loner
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Okay, let's try this one more time.

Deep breath...

Hello! My name is TwilightDragon, but please call me Dragon for short. I feel like making a medieval fantasy roleplays with half-human, half-animal hybrids. They are not furries. They are much like the Laguz of Fire Emblem, if you know them. For those who are not familiar with the Laguz, here are some pictures.

Cat Laguz
Hawk Laguz
Wolf Laguz

While Fire Emblem only has Cat, Lion, Tiger, Hawk, Heron, and Raven Laguz, I want this roleplay to have many, many more options. You may pick whichever animal you want your character to be like-- they will even be able to shift into them.

The plot... eh, idk. I kind of want it to be a hunting roleplay. Maybe the normal animal shifters (we'll call them animal shifters for now) are hunting the mythical animal shifters since they believe that many of them are deadly? Or maybe we can have it like Game of Thrones, where kingdoms betray each other and stuff?

This roleplay will be poking at rated R stuff-- no smut will be allowed, but you can go as far as you like until you start describing some... weird stuff. After that, you must black out, take it to PMs, or whatever.

Who wants to join?

* Yes, I did have a Pokemon Shifter IC before. I kind of lost interest in it... DX

Status
Not open for further replies.