Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leaning more towards anime, and a fairly detailed character sheet.

Oh, hmm... Damn, I should've asked that first hand. Anime face claims are a deal breaker for me, unfortunately, so I'll have to step down. ;n;

And what if I said written descriptions?

Well, that's fine and all, but I'd prefer to use a realistic face claim instead of writing out descriptions, unless it is seriously needed (like, for a description of some alien race, as an example). Anime and anime physics just aren't my thing. Sowwy. :c

Good luck on gaining more interest! I'll have to revoke my own, however.

Well, adios I guess. Realistic physics would still be in effect, I just went with an anime picture for my character because most realistic face claims lack the essence of the character behind them.

Hey~hey^^!!

Interested!

Just wondering about post frequency and can we play multiple charries?

I'm aiming for two to three posts per person per week, with up to two characters if you can manage them well.

Awesomes^^! Boo can manage 2 posties per week and yeah~yeah might do up 2 charries depending on the size of the cast list. So like gunna just wait for OoC then ask questions then ;DD

Reactions: AshenAngel
Hey~hey~~!!

Like I know its silly but... its FUN and silly too^^!! Just check it out err'body and laugh... maybe get some ideas from it too?!

AIRLORDS of AIRIA!! <~~click it!!

I would definitely be interested in joinign as the mechanic. I assume the setting is steampunk-y, right?
Hey~hey^^!! @AshenAngel will defo confirm the actual level of tech but yeah~yeah! Punky goodiness to ensue!!

I'm definitely Interested in this roleplay!
Do you have any room still?
Yeah fo'sho!!

K so like the both of you should check a couple posties up then click the link to OoC!! Do eeeet!! Do eeeet Now!! :33

XD

If it is steampunk, this might be my first time RPing in a steampunk setting.
Really? Hmmmm.... very well then.

Let Boo rephrase her earlier excitement then.... ahem...

DOOOO EEET!! DO EEET NOOOWWWWSS!! ;DD~

Status
Not open for further replies.