A Man Only Has His Word

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AManOnly

Littera Scripta Manet, I hope my words written down will show who I am for much longer then I shall remain. Hello everyone, I'm a bit of a writer and a bit of rper and ended up finding this site. It seemed to have an active community and so I figured I would make a place for myself here if I was able. I've rped for over 12 years and I have been writing bad poetry for about just as long. My characters are usually of the tragic past variety and I like to play them as either anti-heroes or outright villains. I have a lot of favorite things though my most loved thing is Star Wars which is the setting I started rping in many years ago.

Anyways, I look forward to writing stories with any of you that are willing and seek the same thing.

Welcome to Iwaku! I think we've got a few good Star Wars roleplays going as of now, but you're always welcome to make one of your own.

Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku, Man :) Very nice to meet you! I'm a big Star Wars fan, too - tho I never RP it, because I never find it quite works the same way in text as it does in film! Hope you're enjoying the site so far :)

Happy roleplaying!

Status
Not open for further replies.