A Magical World

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheLittleOne

girl_mysterious_face_blue_eyes_wreath_38728_2560x1600.jpg

Name: Catherine Reth
History: Catherine lives with her father in a castle that rested on the edge of a forest. A forest that the towns people feared and would only go into during the day time, for it was were the magical creatures lived and it was easy to slip into their realm. Catherine always believed in the stories that her father and servants told her and one night she stumbled across one of the magical portals, though it only opened on the full moon and it was then she found the fairy balls and soon learned about them. So from that day on ward she would wait with excitement for the full moon.

Every child has heard of the fairy fork and of their lore and heard how one can never ever trust in the faerie folk for they are trickster's and just evil and love nothing more then to whisk a human away into their world and trap them there. It was said that they would use magic and trick these people into the forest and there they would come across a woodland ball. With much food, drinking and dancing and much merry making. Here they would make the terrible mistake of eating their food or drinking for once done the person was forever trapped.

Catherine learned that the lure was only partly true, it was true that you never drank or ate anything, no matter what! For if you did you would be trapped there. But they did not lure people into the forest and were quite kind and gentle. Catherine had came to this knowledge by going to these woodland dances, every full moon. This was done by a secret magic door she had come across in her childhood. Every full moon she would dance the night away and come home, quite safe.

What Catherine does not know is that there are two types of fairy folk. The kind and gentle folk she has befriended and come to love and a dark kind who are the ones the stories are about. It is they who control the forest for the most part. The light fairy folk are allowed to have balls every full moon and the rest of the time the woods belonged to the dark fairies.

My idea would be this that the dark fairies hide when the full moon is up and the party is going on. But one, the leader, watches in the shadows and it is here that he watches Catherine grow from a child to a lovely and enchanting young women. He is drawn to her and decides he wants her for himself. I was thinking he comes out of hiding and tries to lure her away but she doesn't go for it so he goes into her world and starts to play mind games with her...

If this idea has caught you're interest message me and we can discuss this idea further.

Aw please, someone?! Don't be scared! I will give you a cookie or five!

No need for a cookie, but I'd like to try! I just ended finals so I've got a lot of time I hadn't had before. That is, if you'll have me, hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.