a magic/witch school group interest check/brainstorm?

M

moldabyte

Original poster
HEY! so, i just watched owl house, and i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a group where one could choose a magic track/class to excel in out of an array of types, and there could be PvP threads as a bimonthly competition of sorts where multiple volunteers could be chosen to be in a tournament and roleplay this kinda action, and it would just be a school of sorts. studying multiple tracks would be a crime, as in the owl house, and would have to be done in secret. i'm not sure how many on here are from feralfront, but i was almost considering it being intelligent animal-based, like feralfront typically is. however, i'm interested in roleplaying humans despite never having done so! LET ME KNOW! thank you guys!

I can always go for some magical school BS, especially when its not harry potter. Not sure how I feel about playing fully animal characters. I'd at least consider allowing multiple kinds of species and what not however.

Reactions: Ur Degaton
I'm also interested, with everything except the animals part, I prefer humans or at the very least humanoid characters than animal ones.