Maturity: 7
Appearance:
View attachment 95698
Personal Belongings:
1. Her Fencing Saber
2. Her Diary
3. A Pendant that her Boyfriend gave her

Current Events: TBA​
Hey, this looks great, but can you change the picture to something more casual?
This doesn't take place in a fantasy universe. If you wish, you can also change out the magic saber.
Please make these changes as soon as possible.

"We're not safe."​

Number: ​
Five​

Approximate Age: ​
15-17​

Maturity:​
8​

Appearance:​
She has dark chocolate brown eyes and dull blackish brown, neck-length hair. She stands at between 5"4 and 5"5. She has a lean stature with modest sized chest.
Kikuchi.Makoto.600.1691861.jpg

Personal Belongings: ​
  • A black rose shaped ring​
  • A broken watch​
  • A pocket tool kit​

Current Events: ​

TBD​
Accepted~
She looks promising.

No offense to @Karakui, but I will consider your reservation discarded.
Now, I have to include someone else.

"We're not safe"

Number: 15

Approximate Age: 14-16

Maturity: 6. While she isn't easily angered, she is easily frightened and startled.

Appearance: With a height of 5'2 and pale complexion, she has short black hair and chocolate brown eyes. Her frame is small yet toned, with a flat chest.
[spoili] [/spoili]

Personal Belongings:
~A pair of black, square-rimmed prescription glasses for the near-sighted. They have the words "Eating is a necessity..." handwritten on one side, and the sentence finishes on the other side with "...but cooking is an art."
~An old-looking locket, ovular in shape and starting to rust around the edges. The pictures inside are missing.
~A large metal spoon (similar to that you would stir with when using a large chili pot).

Current Events:​

Hey, this looks great, but can you change the picture to something more casual?
This doesn't take place in a fantasy universe. If you wish, you can also change out the magic saber.
Please make these changes as soon as possible.

Accepted~
She looks promising.

No offense to @Karakui, but I will consider your reservation discarded.
Now, I have to include someone else.
Well, I changed the photo from the 'Fantasy' to something more casual, if you consider school uniforms casual. And I changed the Magic Saber out for a Silver Ring.

Is this ongoing? And if so, may I reserve a number 9 female and a number 10 male?

Number Three
Approximate Age 19 ~ 21 years old

Maturity Six; He acts fearless, but in truth he simply isn't. There are things that scare him. He isn't an irritable person but there's one thing that can easily trigger an irate reaction out of him. Pain is one of the things he isn't afraid of.

Appearance Number three has messy blonde hair that reach up till the tip of his ears. He has dull dark brown eyes which have the tendency to appear black under low light. Freckles litter his face, specifically the across the bridge of his now. His skin is neither sickly pale nor too tan, he sits somewhere in between. His right ear is pierced while his left one isn't. He has a lean body build; lean but not heavily muscular. He stands at about a height of 6'3.

Personal Belongings A black and orange Letterman jacket, A first aid kit, and an empty bullet.

Current Events TBA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.