A Love-Hate Relationship

She could feel goosebumps and butterflies in her tummy as his tongue lapped around hers. Billy loved the way he was holding her and the way he kissed her. It was leisurely, yet affectionate all at once. When she felt him pull his tongue back, she took a breath, ready for him to come back. She didn't have wait long, soon their tongues were locked together again.

Billy wrapped her tongue around his gently, licking at it as she pulled it back. She leaned away from him for a brief moment. "Vincent, is this... Your first kiss?" she asked him, giving him a gentle kiss.

Vincent blushed, and chuckled nervously. " Heh, yeah. " He shrugged bashfully. " I never really had a change to kiss anyone else. I guess I sound lame, don't I? " He only chuckled nervously again.

(( Im sorry for the short reply. I have to clean something ))

((Don't worry ^^))

Billy blushed lightly. "No... It's fine... I kind of wish you'd been my first kiss," she told him. For a moment, she laid there caressing his cheek. "Is it alright if I pretend you are? I honestly feel like this has been the most loving kiss anyone's every given me." She went back in for a moment, giving him a long, sweet kiss.

Vince was smiling through the entire kiss. Did she really mean that? Did she really want him to be her first kiss? Well, he was just happy that she was his first kiss. It was absolutely amazing, and he loved every second of it.

Vincent took the hand that caressed her cheek and placed it on her head. Not to force her into the kiss, but to run his fingers through her beautiful hair. He could smell it from where he was at, and it smelt like Honey and Mayflower. She usually smelt like that.

She smiled, kissing back. Again, she pushed her tongue against his. Not in an aggressive way, more in an affectionate way like before. Her eyes were closed now and though she felt she could stay up all night kissing him, her mind was telling her to sleep. In a few minutes, her tongue had retracted and her kisses became light and a little lazy.

"I could... fall asleep kissing you," she told him, taking a breath. "I am... So I'm sorry if I stop kissing back," she said in a quiet voice. "Don't leave though," Billy told him, "I really want to wake up with you too."

Vincent felt the kisses soon loose their power and passion, but that was only because one of them was getting tired. Vince smiled, and kissed her on the forehead. " Go to sleep, you had a long day. I promise I won't leave. " He said, with a small squeeze.

He only let got for a moment, to pull the covers over them both. He could guess that his body heart wasn't enough to keep her warm. After Vincent was sure that she was tucked in properly, he kissed her softly on the lips, and wrapped his arms around her. " You're very tired, " He started, " and I love you very much. " He finished with a whispered.

Before he knew it, he was fast asleep too.

Billy smiled, keeping her hand on his cheek. She returned his last kiss and opened her eyes for a moment. "I... Love you too," she replied, closing her eyes again. She was happy to have his warmth next to her and was soon fast asleep. She forgot about the alarm clock and just drifted off, everything disappearing. As cheesy as it sounds, she felt like she had gotten the chance to start things over.

Hours later, she woke up in the early morning. It was still dark outside, but, checking her cellphone for the time, she saw that it was already 5am. Vincent was still next to her and she smiled, giving him a kiss on the forehead. "Do you need to go home to change?" she asked in a soft voice, not sure if he was awake yet or not.

Vincent awoke the next morning next to the girl of his dreams. He only woke up when he felt a warm pair of lips on his forehead. If he woke up anywhere else, he would have known it was a dream. It was just too good to be true.

" Hmm? Oh, yeah, I probably smell like unwashed clothing. " He muttered while he stretched. " What time is it? I don't want to go to my classes today. " He added, as he sat up in the bed and stretched a little more. Vincent ran a hand through his hair, and straightened out some parts that probably stuck up. " I'll sneak out and go home to change. I'll be back with some McDonalds if you want some. "

He yawned once more, but used one of his arms to pull Billy in for a small hug. He was happy.

Billy watched him as he sat up and stretched, smiling because he looked so adorable in his just-woke-up state. "It's five AM," she replied, sitting up too. "You don't have to go to classes, but I need to take my brothers to school," Billy told him, kissing his cheek. "If you could... Just get me a mocha?" she asked, blushing a little. "If that's not too much trouble."

She put her arms around him, nuzzling his neck a little. "My dad doesn't have work tonight, maybe tonight we could go to your house? Or out for a date?" she asked him, letting go and standing up. "It's Friday, he'll let me stay at a friend's house. Of course... I don't think it'd be wise to tell him you're my boyfriend. Maybe tomorrow or so, we can all have dinner." She laughed a little, picking up his shirt and tossing it to him. "I get the feeling he'll actually like you."

Before he left, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him, energetically and passionately. "I love you."

He felt amazing that morning. Usually, if he had asked her if she wanted breakfast, she would just shoot him one of her famous looks. But now, he got to be with her. Vince smiled, and nodded. " It isn't a trouble at all. " He paused, and asked her, " Should I come back and give you a ride? Just as 'friends' " He chuckled.

He nodded, and talked over the dinner date with her family. He loved the idea! He just hoped that her dad would take a liking to him quick. That was the icing on the cake. " I hope he does. If not, I might have to bribe him. " He joked. After he put on his shirt ( minus the struggle, mind you. ) he made sure to sneak out the door. The last thing Vincent wanted was to be caught.

His face lit up when he heard her say 'I love you' first. " I love you too. " He said, as he wrapped his arms around her one last time and planted a kiss to her lips. Vincent waved her goodbye, and soon drove off in the other direction.

He came back at around seven ten, carrying a small orange juice for him and a Mocha for her. He was sure to wait till Isabelle gave the sign for him to come in.

After he left, she went to get ready. She took a shower and tied up her hair, putting on a fresh change of clothes. At around six, she went about with the usual routine. Waking her brothers, throwing their clothes at them, making them a quick breakfast as she waited for Vincent. She didn't realize it until she heard his car, but she'd been waiting JUST to hear his car.

She opened the front door and smiled, motioning for him to come in. "Hey," she began, blushing a little. Billy looked embarassed for a moment, they'd barely started dating and she was already going to ask him a favor. "Mind dropping my brothers off on our way to school?" she asked, "I mean... They could always just walk, I just felt I should ask."

Vincent wanted to kiss her on the cheek when he had entered, but he could wait to do that at a later time. He smiled, and said, " If they promise to keep they feet off of the seats. " He joked, as he handed her the Mocha.

Vince was excited to meet her little brothers, but what she had told him- well, not directly, was that they where a pain to handle. He would just have to wait and find out.

Looking to make sure her brothers weren't watching, she gave him a quick kiss then led him to the kitchen. "This is Gary and Jared, yes they're twins, don't worry about getting them mixed up because Gary has the long skater hair and Jared is the jock-looking one," she said. Billy's brothers looked up and raised their eyebrows.

"This is Vincent, my friend from school," she told them, motioning to the man beside her. "He's going to take you to school, so you better behave." Billy looked to Vince, smiling sweetly at him, despite having given her brothers a death-glare moments before. "Don't worry about your car."

The two boys gave him a smile and a wave. "Hey," Gary said. Meanwhile, Jared started stuffing his face full of cereal and pop-tarts.

Vincent walked into the kitchen with a small smile on his face, only because someone snuck him a kiss upon entering. " I think I'll still find a way to mix them up. It's easy for me. " He said, with a laugh. He really didn't care about how dirty his car was, only because his father was the same way. But unlike him, Vince was sure to clean up after himself.

The man looked to the two smaller individuals, and waved back. " Hello, boys. " He had a feeling that he might get along great with them. Maybe, he sure hoped so.

For his sake, she hoped her brothers actually would behave. "Hurry up boys, it'll be time to go soon," she told them. "I'll be right back, I need to grab my backpack and my jacket," Billy said to Vincent, smiling. She gave her brothers a pointed look and walked away.

"Are you banging our sister?" Jared asked, swallowing the pop-tart in his mouth. "Because... That's weird bro."

Gary nodded, "Yeah because she's like... Our sister and you're like... Way taller than her. It's awkward to think about."

Meanwhile, Billy was digging for the homework Vince had brought her yesterday. She couldn't remember where she left it, though she assumed she'd brought it into her room. Or the living room. Pulling on her jacket and strapping on her backpack, she went to the living room, finding the papers and the book on the couch. She was quite oblivious to the interrogation going on in the kitchen.

" Take your time. " Vincent said, as he watched the women walk out of the room. The way her hips move would be the death of him someday, and he could say that was a fact. He turned back to the children in the room, and that's when the miniature game of 20Q.

" I- What? No! Absolutely not. We're just friends, " He paused once more. It is kind of awkward. She's so small, I might crush her one of these days. " And I know very well that I'm taller than her. I'm taller than you, does that make it awkward? " He shot back quietly. Vincent was beginning to question where they learned their terrible vocabulary.

' Banging. ' Why didn't they just come right out and say sex? What did they think he was, 14?

"Dude, that's gay," Gary said, finishing his bowl of cereal. Meanwhile, Joared scarfed down a couple of more pop-tarts.

He snickered as soon as he was done. "Gary, he's totally thinking of banging Billy now," Jared teased, "Did you see that look on his face? He wants to sm--"

Billy walked into the room then and the boys' smirks fell into polite smiles. "Alright, I'm all set," she said, smiling. She turned to Vincent, "Did they bother you? At all? They're really annoying sometimes, so don't worry about saying yes."

With Billy's back turned, Jared gave Vincent a small, -Watch what you say- sign, pounding his fist against his other hand in a threatening way. Gary on the other hand, was humming the song from The Little Mermaid ('Kiss the Girl').

"Anyway, let's get going, I don't want to be late," Billy said, turning back to motion for her brothers to go get their things. "Hurry up boys."

Vincent was totally sure that they thought he was a teenager again. What where they going to do? Beat him up? Kick him in the knee? Put Legos all over the floor and throw a it? Well, whatever it was, Vincent had a plan to get back at them.

" Hey, Bill, have you heard the kind of stuff your brothers have done? " He began, throwing a devious smirk towards their direction. " Jared was telling me about all of the dirty magazines he's stolen from the grocery store. He offered me some. "

Vincent shrugged a little, and struggled to keep a poker-faced disposition. " But if you heard even the half of stuff that Gary has done, oh man, these boys are terrible! I hope they don't steal anything from my car. "

"What?"

"What?!"

"WHAT?!"

Billy's shout was the loudest, hands down. She marched to the boys and pulled their ears. "Jared, you little brat! Gary what have you done? You do not steal things, I swear to god, I'm going to tell dad! I'll tell your teachers to give you extra homework."

"Ow! Billy, he's lying, I didn't steal anything!" Jared whimpered, shooting a glare at Vincent. "Come on! Don't believe some guy over us!" he shouted. Gary was just whimpering, not sure what to say. It was usually hard to get Billy to stop once she got ahold of their ears.

"Why would he lie?" she growled, starting to pull them out of the kitchen. "He's 19 years old, he's an adult, he has no reason to lie! Now go get your things!" Billy said, letting them go and pointing to their room. With another angry glare, the two sulked off to grab their backpacks. "I am so sorry Vince," she apologized, blushing.

Vincent was sure that if someone where to look at him, they would see a halo and a small pair of angel wings. He almost felt bad for the kids- well, almost. He knew he might have to tell her the truth sooner or later, but it might as well be later. He was enjoying that too much. Vincent made sure to wave them off when they where dismissed into their rooms.

" Oh please, don't be sorry. I'm sure they learned their lesson. I can't see any reason why you seen to tell your father on them, they're just kids. They make mistakes. " And one mistake that they did make was to mess with Vincent.