A Love-Hate Relationship

"Not unless you're a vampire," she teased, grabbing his hand. "Well, in my room, since there's really no other place," Billy told him, starting to lead him to the other side of her house, to her room. "Unless... You don't feel comfortable," she said, stopping and turning to him, "We don't have to."

Vincent smiled, and shook his head. " No no, really, I'm as comfortable as you are. If you don't want me in your room, we could just cuddle in my car. " He laughed nervously, with a faint blush crossing his features. " It probably isn't the most comfortable place in the world, but it's private, right? "

She smiled and stood in front of him, "My bed's a lot more comfy, no offense to your car." Blushing, she stood on her toes and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Slightly amused, she thought, I never realized he was so tall..

Billy turned away quickly, "Heh... Sorry about that. My room's this way." She started leading him again, towards the door in the hall which was obviously her room, the name 'Billy' painted on it with orange paint.

Vincent was at a complete loss for words. She kissed him. After ten long years of waiting and waiting, he was finally getting what he wanted. He had a dumbstruck grin on his face, and he was getting light headed. She kissed me. The kiss left his lips burning, and the feeling ended up making him giggle. He started giggling like a mad man, but he kept his voice down. The last thing he wanted was for her to get in trouble.

He followed her to her room, and began smiling when he saw the door that had her famous nick-name painted to it. " I've always wondered what your room looked like. " He whispered, with a smile.

She grinned as he started giggling, glad he kept his voice low. The boys may have been out like lamps, but if they made too much noise they'd wake up.

"That's kind of a pervy thing to say," she joked, opening the door and letting him in. She laughed softly, hoping he wouldn't take that to any offense or feel embarassed. "It's pretty simple. I threw a lot of stuff out when my mom left..." she explained. Her bed was a twin-size with a Spiderman sheet set. She had a dresser and a bookshelf, mostly with games and some old toys. It wasn't very messy, but there was still the broken clock from that morning.

"Forgot to pick that up..." she murmured, kneeling down to pick up the pieces.

Vincent chuckled again, and his blush grew once more. " Oh dear, that's a bad thing to say on the first date. " He immediately bit down on his tongue. This wasn't a date, was it? He hoped it was.

When he noticed that the women was down picking up some shattered pieces of the clock, he went down with her and helped. He would feel terrible if she cut herself with some of the glass, even if it was an accident. " Let me help. " He said, as he carefully scooped some of the glass into his hand and placed it in the waste basket.

She blushed as he said that. Was this a date? Did he want it to be? Did that mean... Was he her boyfriend now? Billy wondered. That seemed pretty nice, to be honest, it would surprise everyone, that was for sure. She'd have to ask him though...

"Oh thank you, I... I got a little mad at my clock this morning," she admitted, dropping the rest of the pieces into the waste basket. "I'm going to get dressed real quick," she said, "Do you want me to find some of my dad's old clothes? They're in boxes in the attic, he won't notice if you use them."

Vincent chuckled, and shrugged. " I haven't even met your father. I don't want him to think I'm a freak for wearing his clothing. If anything I could just take my shirt off- " He blushed, and laughed a little more nervously. " Probably not. "

She laughed softly, grabbing a change of pajamas. "That's fine," she told him, "I mean... It'd be a nice relief. I've only ever seen my dad and brothers shirtless, and well... Obviously seeing a guy around my age shirtless wouldn't be an issue." Billy blushed a little more and went into her bathroom, changing quickly.

Why'd she have to say that? Well... If he was her boyfriend now, that would assure him she never went far with exes. Still, she'd worded it awkwardly and wondered if it made him feel awkward.

Vincent nodded, and watched as she walked off into the bathroom. A sudden rush of panic ran over him.

What if I smell? What if my phone goes off and her dad catches us? What if I'm not good at cuddling? SHOULD I TAKE MY SHIRT OFF? Oh, yeah, take your shirt off and lay on the bed. You'll look like a complete pervert that wants nothing but getting in her pants. Line the entire bed with roses while you're at it!

Okay, deep breath. Inhale, exhale. Now, off with the sh- Fuck. Good just, Vincent. You're the only person in the world that can get stuck in a shirt.

He tried wiggling his way out, but to no avail. He tried pulling it up, and pulling it down, but that didn't work either. Vincent gave up, and hoped to god she wouldn't think he was a complete idiot.

She'd stepped out of the bathroom just as he started struggling with his shirt. It looked almost as if he were... Stuck in it. For a moment, she watched him struggle, then give up. "What're you... Do you... Uh..." she began, not really sure what to say. "Do you need help or something?" Billy asked him, walking over. "You like you're having... Issues," she admitted, smiling politely at him.

Is he nervous? Do I do this to him? She wondered. I mean... It's just a shirt. Well... Our work-shirts are kind of tight, I can't blame him for getting a little stuck. Maybe he's too hyper though... The coffee might not have been a good idea, I don't even know what sort of metabolism he has.

Great way to start your date, jack-ass. She probably thinks youre a loser! She probably thinks you have a mental illness. She probably doesn't want to hang out anymore. " Oh, uh... No, no I got it. " Vincent said, as he tried to pull the shirt off again. Damn my shoulders. They always get in the way. Why was I born with such broad shoulders?

After a good three or four minuets, he finally got the shirt off. He put it to the side, and looked to Isabelle. He chuckled nervously, and blushed. " Sorry about that. "

She watched him again, looking a little worried. As his shirt finally came off though, she blushed and giggled a little. "Nice..." she murmured subconsciously. Isabelle quickly covered her mouth, looking embarassed. "Anyway... It's fine. I have problems too sometimes," she tells him. Billy turns off the light and makes her way to her bed, putting a hand on his shoulder along the way to guide him and make sure he didn't trip or anything.

She laid down and looked up at him, still able to see his sillhouette and most features. She was glad the light was off, she must be a dark red by now. "Hey... Can I ask you something?" she asked as she waited for him to get in bed next to her.

Vincent hesitated before slowly crawling into the bed with her. Is this what first base feels like? It probably wasn't that, but whatever it was, it filled his chest with butterflies. They seemed to be going crazy! Well, they always seemed like that when he was around her. Vincent slowly wrapped his arms around her, and nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

" What is it? " He whispered, as he pulled his head up a little. He didn't want to be breathing down her neck, and make her uncomfortable. That was the last thing he wanted.

This perv, probably looking down my shirt, she thought for a second. As he readjusted himself though, she sighed with relief. Of course... Vincent wasn't like that, she could tell. Smiling, she wrapped her arms around him to, stroking his back lightly and affectionately. His skin is soft, Billy thought with a slight smile. Then she realized he must be waiting for her to ask.

"Oh... Uh... Are we..." she began, not sure how to put it. "Are we, like, boyfriend and girlfriend now?" Billy asked him, leaning her head against him for a second. "Because... It's cool with me if we are."

Vince smiled, and nodded lightly. He didn't want to bonk heads with her, but he didn't really want to speak to loudly. " If you're cool with it, I'm cool with it. " He whispered, as he pressed a small kiss to her nose.

He felt so incredibly happy, he could hardly believe it. This was happening to him. He was holding her, and kissing her, and dating her! If he was as weak hearted as his mother, he would be passed out as of right now.

She smiled and laid with him quietly, continuing to stroke his back. After a bit, she pulled away and smiled at him. Then she leaned forward and kissed his lips, licking his lower lip lightly to see if he'd allow her tongue in. After all, nothing was wrong with a little making out with your boyfriend. He'd probably thought about it before, right? And she wouldn't mind if he pushed her away.

Though, she did pull away on her own. "I'm sorry," she said lightly. "Is it too soon for making out? Maybe?" Billy asked him, laying her head back down on the pillow. Oh god... By now, Vincent must think she was bi-polar.

The male was taken back a little. He never really did have a first kiss, but he always wondered what it felt like. He often did find himself day-dreaming about what it would be like to lock lips with her, he never really thought that it would happen!

And the fact that she made the first move made him feel less of a man. Was that normal? Well, not for him. He wanted to make sure that Isabelle would get a taste as to what she was missing.

" What? Oh no, it isn't early at all. Get back over here, Bill. " Vincent said, as he gently guided her head back to his, and he left a sweet kiss to her lips. After a few small pecks on the lips, he kissed her once more and used his tongue to trace over her lower lip. He probably tasted like coffee and creamer.

When he pulled her back, she returned his kisses. They were so gentle and sweet. Why did she give him so much hell when they could've been doing this all along? She pulled her hand away from his back and moved it to his face, stroking his cheek gently.

Lucky for him, she liked the taste of coffee and the vanilla creamer they had. Which made his kisses all the better. Billy didn't hesitate in parting her lips slightly, letting her tongue slide out and flick his playfully.

Vincent felt chills run down his spine when he felt her taste for the first time. It was absolutely amazing. His tongue lapped lazily around hers and he leaned in, to add depth to the kiss. He could kiss her all night if she'd let him, he was having far too much fun.

The man wrapped one arm around her torso and one hand on her cheek, caressing it softly. Her skin was so soft, he could bet she washed it every day to make sure it stayed like that. Vince only pulled his tongue back into his mouth for a breath of air, but he soon went back to work. He was having too much fun to stop.