A Lot of Random Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You accidentally locked your bike to mine, so I have to hang out by the bikes until you get back, but I can't get annoyed because you're so freaking hot/cute." and "I tried to rescue you from being mugged but instead I got knocked out and you had to take me to the hospital after having your wallet stolen"
sound like fun

We could do a combination of the two? First the mugging bit, and then they run into each other again when their bikes are chained together?

Sounds good! :D
Would you mind if we did a MxM pairing?
And if my character is the one to chain the bikes together?

Awesome!
I don't mind, not too picky. What would you prefer?

Let's jump into the roleplay :) Characters of mine tend to develop over time on their own accord. How do you think we should start it?

Great ^.^
Hmm... maybe just as the mugging happens? Since that's the first time they meet?
In a dark alley or something? Possibly outside a train station? Not sure.
Would you mind starting?
Also, do you want to rp through pm or threads?

Sure! I'd prefer it that way anyways! Do you want character bios? and do you want this in forum or pm?

I need to expand my roleplayer circle - I do 99% of my roleplays with the same person - so if any of these catch your fancy, let me know.

Human/Ghost
Prince/bodyguard
Celebrity/bodyguard
Witch/sorceror
Anthropomorphic Wolves

Or any of the following scenarios;

You accidentally locked your bike to mine, so I have to hang out by the bikes until you get back, but I can't get annoyed because you're so freaking hot/cute.

We're both in drama and we wanted to do Romeo and Juliet so I wanted to be Romeo and you wanted to be Romeo and neither of us would back down so they did Romeo and Romeo. (or Juliet and Juliet)

Au prompt: my little sister loves your shitty pop group and i cant fucking stand that cutesy attitude you keep pulling but then i take my lil sis to a meet and greet and you turn out to be this really cynical person with the darkest sense of humor and i really dig that

You're really hot, and I fancy you like hell, but I also fancy your boyfriend/girlfriend - oops. (I would love to do this one by the way!)

"I tried to rescue you from being mugged but instead I got knocked out and you had to take me to the hospital after having your wallet stolen"

You rubbed my lamp, I am your genie but I kinda suck at using my magic so bear with me here"

everyone's dorm room has a whiteboard wall outside of it and you keep drawing exceptionally rendered dicks on mine until I catch you in the act

hey this is awkward but can you be my nude model for my homework it's an emergency

If any of these catch your fancy, let me know below and we can expand whichever one you like.
I would like to do that my little sister rp

Let's jump into the roleplay :) Characters of mine tend to develop over time on their own accord. How do you think we should start it?
are you still looking

I like the Romeo/Romeo one, and the ghost/human one caught my interest.

Celebrity/bodyguard, sounds interesting or we can come up with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.