A Lot of Random Ideas

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Chat Noir, Feb 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need to expand my roleplayer circle - I do 99% of my roleplays with the same person - so if any of these catch your fancy, let me know.

Human/Ghost
    Prince/bodyguard
    Celebrity/bodyguard
    Witch/sorceror
    Anthropomorphic Wolves

Or any of the following scenarios;

You accidentally locked your bike to mine, so I have to hang out by the bikes until you get back, but I can't get annoyed because you're so freaking hot/cute.

We’re both in drama and we wanted to do Romeo and Juliet so I wanted to be Romeo and you wanted to be Romeo and neither of us would back down so they did Romeo and Romeo. (or Juliet and Juliet)

Au prompt: my little sister loves your shitty pop group and i cant fucking stand that cutesy attitude you keep pulling but then i take my lil sis to a meet and greet and you turn out to be this really cynical person with the darkest sense of humor and i really dig that

You're really hot, and I fancy you like hell, but I also fancy your boyfriend/girlfriend - oops. (I would love to do this one by the way!)

“I tried to rescue you from being mugged but instead I got knocked out and you had to take me to the hospital after having your wallet stolen”

You rubbed my lamp, I am your genie but I kinda suck at using my magic so bear with me here”

everyone’s dorm room has a whiteboard wall outside of it and you keep drawing exceptionally rendered dicks on mine until I catch you in the act

hey this is awkward but can you be my nude model for my homework it’s an emergency

If any of these catch your fancy, let me know below and we can expand whichever one you like.

2. "We’re both in drama and we wanted to do Romeo and Juliet so I wanted to be Romeo and you wanted to be Romeo and neither of us would back down so they did Romeo and Romeo. (or Juliet and Juliet)" sounds interesting!

As do:

Au prompt: my little sister loves your shitty pop group and i cant fucking stand that cutesy attitude you keep pulling but then i take my lil sis to a meet and greet and you turn out to be this really cynical person with the darkest sense of humor and i really dig that

“I tried to rescue you from being mugged but instead I got knocked out and you had to take me to the hospital after having your wallet stolen”

3. Let's do the drama one, and see where it goes - which gender do you want to play?

4. I'm fine with either or. If you don't have a particular one you want to do, I guess male?

5. Alright cool - want to just start the roleplay or do character bios first?

6. Character bios, possibly? And is this a PM one or a thread one? (Again, I'm fine either or)

7. Let's do it in a thread. I'll start it :)

8. Alright, then!

9. Name: Jay Morrow
    Looks: [​IMG]

Here's my character bio :) I'll set up the rp thread in a second.

10. Alright!

Name: Jonna Elstar
    D.O.B: October 11th
    Looks:(I have no picture please excuse me) Messy blue hair(dyed), brown eyes, about 5'6, light beige skin
    Wears: White tank-top, denim jacket, blue jeans, sneakers

11. If you're still looking, could we combine the 'exceptionally rendered dicks' and 'nude modeling emergency' plots? I have an artist character I'd love to try out, and the added awkwardness of having to ask that favor after being caught would be hilarious.

#12 Indabayou, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  12. Yeah sure - want to jump right into the roleplay or do some character bios first?

13. I'm fine with just jumping in for this one since it'll give an element of surprise, but bios are appreciated if you've got something!

14. That's fine - let's just start :D Do you want to be the character who draws the dicks, or the other character? And which pairing? MM, FM, or FF?

15. I'm best at playing females, and I would like my character to be the dick artist. Whatever gender you want to play is fine with me. Do you want to make an ooc as well for plotting and stuff or hash that kind of stuff out over pm?

16. We can hash all that out over PM - can you start the thread? I'm currently on my phone, so I can't.

17. Sure! I should have it up within a half hour I hope My estimations are never correct, but it will be on its way eventually

#18 Indabayou, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  18. Romeo and Romeo and the mysterious dick drawer had me busting a gut!

But if you still looking i'd love to do one of the following (since the two i really like already got snatched):

1.You accidentally locked your bike to mine, so I have to hang out by the bikes until you get back, but I can't get annoyed because you're so freaking hot/cute.

2.My little sister loves your shitty pop group and i cant fucking stand that cutesy attitude you keep pulling but then i take my lil sis to a meet and greet and you turn out to be this really cynical person with the darkest sense of humor and i really dig that

19. Let's do the pop group sibling one :) Which gender do you want to play, and what pairing? MM, FM, or FF?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.