A Lost Friend (Legend of Zelda RP)

R

Raven

Original poster
There has been many generations of Link. Each have fought the Darkness that spreads across worlds. Often times it's an Evil in the form of the Gerudo King Ganon. Other times it's just a dark evil taking over innocent souls in the form of items.

Yet Link often by the end of saving the world loses a friend. One he keeps searching for. First it was the Fairy Navi. Did Link ever find her? Next was a separation with the Princess of the Twilight Realm Minda. Will the two ever meet again?

This RP is about someone who has heard the Legends of the Hero of Time, and the Hero of Twilight. They've heard the stories from the current Generation a time between Skyward Swords and Breath of the Wild. Hyrule has been rebuilding. A new generation of the Hero of Hyrule has been born but will they meet old friends? How old could Navi be? Minda is she still alive? Can someone finally find Link's long lost companions and reunite them?

Let the story and adventure begin. An adventure who claims to be a hero has decided there of age to begin their first very own true adventure. One they hope might help the Hero of Hyrule in some way by having a reunion of friendship. To begin their quest they need a team, brave adventures willing to set out on a journey in search of Navi and Midna. They have placed flyers all over Castle Town, and Kakroi Village now they wait for a group to answer the call.​

Hello everyone

I have been experiencing the world of Termina and started to wonder about how Link seemed to meet one old friend but not the one he was searching for. Yet again by the end of Twilight Princess a friend of Link's seems to be lost forever never meant to see our Hero who once more saved Hyrule ever again.

Well this RP if enough interest is going to be a fan RP of a group going to find these two lost friends and reunite them with out hero. Well a different generation of our hero. Now I don't have all the details finished. I'm actually working on a world similar to those of past Zelda Games but yet completely my own in a way that's connected to Hyrule. Kind of like the original idea for Majora's Mask in a sense.

Now those of you who have stayed this long thank you. Please say down below if your interested and like the idea. After more interest if I need some help world building and finishing some plans I'll make a post letting you know.

Now if someone on this site has already done a Zelda RP with a very similar idea please let me know. Especially if you think this is to old of a concept.