A Longterm Partner; Male x Male?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trumanblack

Original poster
Merry Christmas!

I am going to make this add quick and simple. (Short and simple maybe?) I am looking for a partner whom will be comfortable playing a dominant male within a male x male relationship. I prefer and most enjoy playing the submissive character, however, by no means are my characters feminine. (Not that that matters anyway.) But to say the least my characters are quite a handful.

I love to come up and create my own plots as well as use some from various other websites, or listen to my partners. I love drama based plots, in order to create a passionate and interesting story. I don't like to be the only one putting my ideas out there, and being relied on to always have a plot in mind.

With this being said, I am a very literate person whom prefers for the correct grammar to be used. (There will be exceptions of course! Such as slang used by the characters, etc.) I tend to write between a paragraph to seven. It all depends on my mood, or what situation the Role play is currently at.

In conclusion, please don't be shy to message me with your possible ideas and suggestions, or even if you just want to have a chat. Once again, merry christmas!

tumblr_mk6dbfqWc21rlnf3ko1_500.gif
I hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Reactions: Sav
Hm. Would a Human/Wendgio paring interest you? I'd play the wendigo. Anyways, it's be victorian-ish era in a world where supernatural creatures are hunted down and sold as pets/slaves. The human isn't really liked by anyone at all so he buy's one of the most dangerous creatures for protectio, a wendigo.

It'd be a pretty dark plot, but yeeeeeeah.

Hm. Would a Human/Wendgio paring interest you? I'd play the wendigo. Anyways, it's be victorian-ish era in a world where supernatural creatures are hunted down and sold as pets/slaves. The human isn't really liked by anyone at all so he buy's one of the most dangerous creatures for protectio, a wendigo.

It'd be a pretty dark plot, but yeeeeeeah.
This sounds exceptionally interesting- however, I don't have a lot of experience with Supernatural apart from watching movies and such and doing the odd few Roleplay based around it. If this is okay for you, and if you will have the patience for me, I would be more than happy to take part! Oh, and I adore Leon ;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
This sounds exceptionally interesting- however, I don't have a lot of experience with Supernatural apart from watching movies and such and doing the odd few Roleplay based around it. If this is okay for you, and if you will have the patience for me, I would be more than happy to take part! Oh, and I adore Leon ;)
:D That's fine! Happy to help you Learn. I'll send you a PM.

Leon the Professional: </3 Shattered my heart into pieces. D;

:D That's fine! Happy to help you Learn. I'll send you a PM.

Leon the Professional: </3 Shattered my heart into pieces. D;
Yes, yes! Please do! And he shattered my heart too ;( I fell in love with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.