A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

bonjour-monsieur-kenobi-32531736.png

ive been quietly hype-waiting for this..... still am... >.>

126A98AA-FFB9-438A-B572-5E7D45A47E67.jpeg

We're all in the same boat, believe me! Our goal is to have the threads up on either this Friday or Saturday.

• Sweet
Reactions: Desert Bee
@Cush Almighty @MrStoryTeller @Dante @Fyrra @Baddamobs @Desert Bee @ShiroKiyoshi @Boba Fit @Agitated

The lore and sign-up threads have gone live!

Is the Discord up yet? Did I miss it in my reading?

If you look at the lore page, you'll see the instructions for accessing it at the bottom.

So didn't know if it was okay to use the OOC for questions just yet, but I have an idea to play a Ysanna marksmen who was turned into a Jedi. Originally I was going to make a sniper, but as I was reading up on your lore and other lore I found that the Ysanna were born marksmen and I thought it'd be cool to make a Jedi Sentinel who didn't only rely on his saber, but also acted covertly with his rifle.

I just need some help. I want the guy decently aged definitely older than Anakin, but younger than Obi Wan. I also know I want him from Ossus. I thought maybe making his tribe one that liked the Skywalkers and strove to be a jedi, but first became a marksman for his clan.

Reactions: AceSorcerer
Would you guys prefer we put up our character applications first and wait to see if they're approved before hopping on Discord, or would you prefer we do the reverse?

Reactions: AceSorcerer
Heads up: Please read through the Lore page thoroughly before heading to Sign-Ups. I'd also like to make it known that we'd prefer realistic or otherwise non-anime pictures for character sheets. Thanks.

Would you guys prefer we put up our character applications first and wait to see if they're approved before hopping on Discord, or would you prefer we do the reverse?
We prefer you do the reverse. We'll also answer your questions there.

Reactions: Baddamobs
@Dipper I replaced my image. I also read all of the lore and stuff, but correct me if I am wrong.

Ysanna called the force Ysanna magic, they were referred to as wizards, they are a force-sensitive people, and they now take care of the records of the Great Jedi Library.

@AceSorcerer you liked my idea so does that mean it's okay to try that out?

@Dipper I replaced my image. I also read all of the lore and stuff, but correct me if I am wrong.

Ysanna called the force Ysanna magic, they were referred to as wizards, they are a force-sensitive people, and they now take care of the records of the Great Jedi Library.

@AceSorcerer you liked my idea so does that mean it's okay to try that out?
It's better to save the questions for the Discord OOC, where we can go into more detail.