Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nico

Original poster
tumblr_mq20qsn78Y1qhha6fo1_500.gif

--- Welcome

W
elcome to my little partner search thread, you my call me Nico or Kii. I am looking for a few partners to make some stories with c: . I'm pretty much active and on most of the day unless I'm sleeping. I'm 21 years old and basically have no life ;-;. One thing I want to get out of the way is that, I will not play dominate characters, I'm sorry, I just can't for the life of me play doms.

Rules
Absolutely no one liners. I would prefer that you give me five sentences at minimum. I just can't reply to just one line.
I do MxF and MxM but I will not play dominate characters. I'll only play the submissive types.
I can do smut scenes given you are 18+ and the story has led to it. No jumping in the sheets the moment the RP starts.
Please don't be rude to me. I wont be rude to you so there really is no excuse.
Don't control my character, I wont control yours. Don't godmod, metagame or make a mary sue.
I have a high preference for doubling, tripling or even playing a handful of characters.
Talk to me, I want to be your friend. I don't bite...hard
If we are playing cannon characters try to keep to their character, I know I might have slip ups or make them a bit OOC but I'll try my hardest.
Don't go and ditch me, it's not cool. If you can't post for a bit, let me know I understand life gets in the way. Life is more important then roleplaying.

Fandom
Bolded Role is the Role I prefer, if not bolded I can do either
ANYTHING CAN BE GENDERBENT

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Currently Reading BoO, I prefer if you read the books)

OC x OC
Male OC x Nico

Digimon (Seasons 1,2,4,5)
Chosen Child x Chosen Child

Harry Potter
OC x OC

DRAMAtical Murder
Kojaku x Aoba
Noiz x Aoba
Mink x Aoba

Durarara!! (I've only seen Season 1)
Shizuo x Kanra (Fem!Izaya)
Shizuo x Izaya
Tsugaru x Psyche
Shitsuo x Sakuraya

Sword Art Online
OC x OC

Five Nights at Freddys's
Anything Based on Rebornica's AU

Creepypasta
OC x OC
Jeff x Liu
Jeff x BEN

Hamtaro
OC x OC

Warrior Cats

Marvel

Crossovers are loved!

Original
Magical Boy x Magical Boy/Girl
Human x Angel (Plot)(MxM only)
Greek God x Greek Demi-god
Demon x Human
Master x Pet
Brother x Sister/Brother
Idol x Idol
Prince x Prince/Princess
Demigod x Demigod
Bad Boy x Bad Boy/Girl
Human x Fantasy Creature

Thank you for reading~!

593.gif

Please only comment on this thread, don't PM me it will be ignored

Last edited by a moderator:
You sound like a cool person to rp with. PM me if interested

Are you still interested in doing something ? I feel we could create a wonderful rp together (:

Status
Not open for further replies.