A Living Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hema flushed a bright red, feeling as if the other male was looking all over her. "Ughhh.... I take it that I don't look like a fool?" She questions while slightly covering her chest area. She felt squished in the... yeah. The king patted her on the back with a wide smile. "You look perfect! They will never suspect a thing."

"You look... amazing" smiled the Prince still shocked, offering his hand to her

Hema stops to stare at the other male curiously, before hesitantly reaching out her hand. "Um...thanks. are you sure that this can work?" She asks the king. He nods confidently. "You are very charming Hema. I will create a believable story for you to tell everyone."

The Prince takes her hand and gently kisses it before looking her in the eyes again and blushing a little "My lady?" He asks still lightly holding her hand and motioning to the stairs

"Ah uh...." Hema was left slightly flustered by the hand kiss, glancing from the king to the Prince, unknowing of what to do. "Stairs? Uh, up the stairs?" She questions, taking a tentative step towards them. The king nods. "To the stairs... don't worry Hema. I will arrange some crash etiquette lessons for you."

They walked to the stairs and the Prince guided her up, supporting her as she struggled a little with the high heels. When they reached the top, they looked back down at the large crowd of serving staff that had gathered

Hema seemed nervous. The king clears his throat. "Many of you already know Hema. All of you must not mention her origin or job in the royal family. For the next two weeks Hema will be Spirit's visiting girlfriend. " A number of people nod along, the rest verbally agreeing. "Please offer her advice and tips in the upcoming weeks to help her get through. Thank you."

Status
Not open for further replies.