1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

A little YouTube timesink

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Radiant_Sky, Aug 28, 2013.

1. If you have a YouTube account, go to your account page and click "All likes".

Now, imagine you lost your memory entirely and only had what you liked on YouTube as a trace of the person you were before. What kind of person would you think you would be?

2. I would think that I was an insane, random nerd guy with a serious issue with Pinkie Pie. Also, this crazed idiot watches waaaaaaaaay too much My Little Pony and Bonanza.

3. Well, I'm certain you're not alone. Bonanza is pretty cool.

4. I must really like Freud...according to the last five likes...but then.....I must be an aspiring ninja warrior who likes British men with awesome hair and may like to dance a lot in public place. 0.0

5. I'd think of myself as someone who liked larger women, had an unhealthy obsession with Pentatonix, and had a very eclectic taste in music o.O

6. My likes are nothing but League of Legends. I think I have a problem.

7. And I think you're pretty devoted to LoL, which isn't a bad thing.

• Thank Thank x 1
  8. Ay everyone needs a hobby, right?

9. Ok, so I don't have a YouTube account, but If I look at what I bother to watch on YouTube . . .

I'd probably think I was a funny cat loving lady with an obsession with Jeff Dunham and learning folk music lyrics.

10. Someone who has entirely too many interests. or a short attention span. or both.