a little something called 'the bloods'

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Juralyn

Original poster
Ive gotten enough people on here, and in conversations to say they are interested heres a link to the sign ups and OOC thread! :)
The Land of The Bloods

Hello, im somewhat new here but i have an idea. And i think its a great idea, but everyone things their ideas are great. This is an old role play, created years ago on another forum. But i left, and i wanted to see if it still has a chance. It was once a very childish place, but i think its grown up a lot.

This is not a simple concept to explain, at least not in a short post. But ill try. There is a land were humans dont exist, a world ruled by wolves. These are not ordinary wolves, they have different breeds with different colored blood, thus where the name 'the bloods' came from, and they have powers. Think Avatar the Last Air bender. There are many different breeds. But the ones we will focus on are; Water, fire, Air, Earth, black, Death, Spirit and crystal. Most of those are pretty self explanatory, but some aren't so ill focus on them. Black, is the element of darkness and shadows, of invisibility and deception. Death... Just think a bunch of little grim-reapers running around. Crystal... Well think of elves or fey, with their powers of illusion and glamor. If they can do it, the crystalbloods probably can too.

There are also 'special' wolves with very specific powers. Guardians, ment to keep the peace and such. Sorta like the avatar, but a lot more varied. The two chosen ones are exactly like avatar's, though slightly less OP, and the powerful one is an OP version of them. Strong ones, dubbed 'twins' have two elemental powers. There are also mind readers and shape-shifters. Which i think you can figure out.

This only scratches the surface of the world i created in elementary school, and have continued to devolope and grow since then. But i dont want to write up a long post until im sure someone would be interested.

There will be no strict plot, instead it will focus on plots for power, murder, deception in a game of thrones style world. Everyone can pursue the plot they wish, but the main theme is the return of the 'powerful one' i mentioned earlier and the fight of the Guardians to stop it before the world is plunged into war and chaos over the most powerful wolf of all time.

So, just tell me what you think, and if you would like to join. While i would love for this to be a large group role play i want at least four or five people to join me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Takumi
thanks, any suggestions you might have for it?

I'm interested. I would like to know a bit more on the rp as well. Mainly the blood coloration for the different breeds? o3o

Reactions: Juralyn
Well its pretty much based on their names actually. Bluebloods (water) are blue. Redbloods (fire) are red. Silverbloods (air) are silvery. Lifebloods (earth) are greens and browns. Blackbloods are black. Deathbloods are reds, blacks and golds all swirled together. Spiritbloods are clear or a milky white color. The Crystalbloods are really unique though, at least in their blood. Their blood color depends on the wolfs essence, so it can be just about any color you can imagine, some might be blue or red, others might be purple or even pink.

and just tell me what you want to know, and i should be able to answer.

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi
Cool

Thanks guys for expressing your interest, if you would like to join ive created the sign ups thread. The Role-playing one is coming soon.

Im in it sounds cool.

This sounds rather unique and different... I like it

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.