A Little Roleplay Search {Anime and Video Games}

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlossomStars

Original poster
Hi! I'm ChaoticPeace, or Chay, if you'd prefer. Simply put, I'm looking for a roleplay partner! I'll try to keep this simple, but if you have any questions by the end feel free to ask me~ ^-^

I WILL BE UPDATING FANDOMS AS I GO, if if you don't see anything at first try later~

------

RULES:

I'm looking for CanonxOC: I will gladly double, and if we do may be convinced of OCxOC or canonxcanon for one side. I only do MxF pairings.

I have limits: Namely lemons of any sort. I can fade to black, but will not write an explicit sex scene. Period. Other mature themes such as abuse, drug and alcohol use and dark themes are fine, and gore and cursing don't bother me in moderation. Please let me know of your limits as well and I will gladly respect them.

No one liners: I want at least a paragraph of writing that is legible and not filled with excessive grammar and spelling mistakes. I'm not that picky with mistakes but I like to be able to understand what you're saying. Otherwise I'm not picky. I tend to match my partner's length, but will fluctuate based on what's happening at the time.

○ Talk to me if there's a problem: Whether it be negotiating something from this thread or into the actual roleplay. If I do or am doing anything you don't like or take things in a direction you don't want please tell me. I'd be more than happy to fix it.
FANDOMS:

Crushes are in parentheses, listed in order. I am very flexible with crushes, but will not change if there is not more than one listed.

Anime:

Meganebu! (Akira)

Haikyuu!! (Various) [CRAVING]

Games:

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning (Allen, Neil, Rod)

Story of Seasons (Fritz)

Fire Emblem: Awakening (Various) [CRAVING]

Life is Strange (Warren)

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Link)

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Link, Ghirahim)

Interested in life is strange. I' brand new, I just joined today, and have never role-played before but, I would be very grateful to do a rp with you I am good with grammar, spelling, and respect and agree with your rules.

Interested in life is strange. I' brand new, I just joined today, and have never role-played before but, I would be very grateful to do a rp with you I am good with grammar, spelling, and respect and agree with your rules.

Sure, I would love to roleplay with you! If you have any questions regarding roleplaying at all I'll do my best to help!

Would you mind sending me a PM and discussing things that way? :3

-sees Fire Emblem Awakening
freddylol_meme.jpg

9e6b0ecea0efe2adefeeb7616936158864eefdb9983146df16dc81b5418938e6_1.jpg
-PM or thread works just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.