A Little Roleplay Idea or Two

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Powerless_, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am here to propose an idea of a sort. It's a pretty simple idea but I feel like we can do a lot of things with this. Firstly I'm Trish, you can look at my resume or through my previous posts for ideas on how I role play! If you are 18+ I will gladly do smut with you under the conditions that it builds up to that of course!

So basically you send me a song! I listen to that song and create a simple plot off of it. If it's not up to your standards then I will attempt to flesh out a new one. If by the second time it's not up to par I might ask for you to share your ideas or send me a different song. My inspiration when it comes to songs is vast but there's only some many ideas I will pick up from each one. I might even send you multiple ideas for the song, it just depends on what you send me. One thing I ask of you, is too not send me techno songs, songs without words, or holiday songs.

If you like this idea, and think me and you can create something amazing then PM me your song or songs! I will do multiple RP's with one person, if that is something that is wanted in the long run. I will always try to match up to your posts, and my starting posts are usually 2-3 paragraphs, though I can go up to eight. It all depends on how much I feel I can give!

• Love Love x 2
  2. Pming you the name of a song!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.