A Little Reassurance (A Letter from A Lover)

A

Aleina

Original poster
Dear Aleina,

You wanted to know who he was so here goes.. I admit he was always a sour lemon. He didn't make all my games and come to pick me up after school, but he was more of a father to me than my real one had ever been. I know that seems to baffle you every time but it's true. If it weren't for him I wouldn't be here today to tell you this.

I'm not sure what else you wanted me to tell you about him because that's pretty much him in a nutshell. I won't say he was perfect, or even that he was my favorite father figure in my life, but he taught me not to trust anyone. Maybe that's why I was so hard on you the first time we met, but that's almost exactly the same way I met him. He didn't make a good impression on me at first either, but he grows on you. Just like I somehow managed to win you over, so will he. All in due time, my love.

Don't fret too much about it. Like I say, he may come off strong, but he would never do anything to hurt the woman I'm in love with. And if he ever manages to look past that, I will be there to protect you; because it doesn't matter if he's my father, the king, or even just some random guy, no one lays a finger on you and gets away with it.

I understand that you may be quick to judge him, but deep DEEP down, he's sweetest man I have ever known. All he needs is a chance to prove himself to you and you'll know the reason I think so highly of him. I promise you won't regret it.

xoxo
Blake​

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy