A Little Rae of Sunshine

R

Rae

Original poster
Yeah, that was a bad pun huh? I'll make plenty of those and pretend I'm actually funny.
Hmm... let's start with the questionnaire...

What do you prefer to be called?
Rae

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm totally a chick

How old are you?
21 babes!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yeah pretty much, I've been roleplaying on and off for nearly a decade now, I'm on a couple other sites. I'm new to this style of forum though.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Scenes with just one a few people but in a group setting. I'm used to like full on forums like proboards and stuff like that.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Cherry blossoms, I'm not as pretty when I'm sweaty

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Well now that you said "sing it out loud" it's "Sing" by My Chemical Romance... which I haven't heard in like a year or so... thanks?

Anyways, hi there! I'm new around here! My friend OneEyedNeko invited me, she's pretty awesome. So for some reason I extensively filled out my roleplay resume but I can't seem to see it. I'll go ask for help in that department next I guess. But yeah, I will write just about any type of character or plot. I like reusing old characters and typically only fill want ads and such. I like having a purpose and sense of agency for my characters so I don't write fluff nothing scenes.
I'm kinda shy so I don't ask to join stuff, but I'm also super friendly so please invite me to things so I'm not that loser that lurks in the corner!

If you can't see my resume, I'll play anything but I've got the most experience in strong females. I don't like high fantasy with a lot of stuff I have to learn but light fantasy like prophecy or some fairytale type stuff I can handle. I like medival light fantasy (think Game of Thrones) and modern stuff. I'm a professional film producer myself, as well as photographer, artist, and former show choir dancer. I've also got 13 years of voice lessons under my belt, that being said in modern universes I like playing artsy characters. I play good villains but I keep in mind that no villain sees themselves as the villain.

I'm fun, bubbly, and love to write. I'm a poetry minor and a senior in college so things get fun. I actually post more during the school year because I'm in film school and critiques get boring. I'm a hippie. I like Hemingway's thinking- write drunk, edit slightly less drunk have lots of cats with extra toes. Well I only have one cat and he has normal toes but I drink rum out of teacups with my kitty on my lap. I'm a total cat lady.

I do have a couple characters that I'm quite attached to and like to reuse if I find the right place to put them. BUT I do love making new characters too!
Shayda- a blind assassin turned poison expert/negotiator chick- historical fantasy (she's been in multiple time periods)
Cherry- an all too innocent sweetie pie in her 20s that's never been kissed
Rianne/Vivane (name changes with adaptation)- badass, tomboy, swordwielding, kinda crazy, morally gray, overly sarcastic, rebel chick- medieval fantasy
Rose- Kickass female pirate, pretty mean too
Dean- Overprotective brother type, sorta slutty but doesn't want to be, likes dogs- modern
Emery- Brooding, justice oriented, has a tough shell but is actually quite nice

I do most of my plotting over AIM/Gchat so PM if you want that info.

Anyways get to know me because I want to get to know you!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here! :3

Welcome, welcome to Iwaku! Hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun as well!

Cheers and see you around! :-)

A little Rae? Hmm...So we have a hobbit, then~ Welcome to the forum.

Well hi there, Rae! :D Welcome to the community!

Reactions: 2 people