2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Magical, Modern, Fandom, Supernatural
a little magic to stop a little hell.

Screams of terror fill the night, footsteps smacking the pavement. The ground is slick with fresh rain, but that isn't a surprise in Florence, Oregon. However, the terrified individual slips, their shoes slowing their journey. Their breath appears in the air as they pant, trying to suck air into their burning lungs. Their heart pounds, not just due to the exercise, but in fear. Fight or flight mode is activated, and the individual chose flight. They have no idea what they witnessed as they sauntered on the sidewalks that evening.

They search their surroundings, trying to find anywhere to hide. Alleyways aren't good, they'll trap the individual. Anything outside a building doesn't provide adequate protection. God only knows whatever the thing they saw could do. They run to the nearest shop, jiggling the door handle. Dammit. It's locked. They try the next one and the next one, running out of options. As they're checking a handle, they hear faint stomping on the wet pavement. The creature is gaining on them. They flee from the door, their legs beginning to ache from running without stopping.

Soon, hey come across a shop, a light on. It's a peculiar shop, but they need to hide somewhere. They run to the door, quickly twisting the knob. It's unlocked. They yank the door open, running into the shop and slamming the door behind them. They quickly turn around, locking the door behind them. They pant aggressively, trying to regain their breath as sweat drips down their brow and back, drenching the clothing keeping them warm. Their back slides against the door, ducking out of view of the window.

The running on the pavement outside gets louder, snarling coming from the thing. The person freezes in terror, doing their best not to give away their hiding place. The creature runs by, not stopping to check the shop out. The individual lets out a shaky chuckle, tears pricking their eyes. They regain their breath and slowly slide up from their hiding place, their back to the stairs in the shop. A lithe figure comes down the staircase, dressed in a black dress with a flowing skirt and flowing sleeves.

"Can I help you, dear?" the woman asks. The individual jumps in fright, turning around. How do they explain what they saw to this woman? They aren't even sure of what they saw. Their eyes widen, their mouth opening. Nothing comes out, and they gulp, knowing they aren't supposed to be there. They begin to stutter and the woman chuckles gently. She gestures to a small table.

"Sit, child. Let me get a cup of tea, and then we can discuss what you saw," the woman climbed upstairs, her soft smile going into a thin line. Now was not the time for all hell to break loose.

Apologies for the long intro, but I thought I would do something to keep your attention. Now that you've made it this far, hello and welcome! The idea of this thread is sort of inspired by The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. The premise of this thread is a portal to hell has been opened, and creatures are slowly sifting through into the human world. After first sighting of a creature by a human, the witches housed in Florence call an emergency meeting. They summon the two representatives of each coven from all over the world.

The representatives travel to Florence, being notified of what the issue is. It is up to them to figure out how the portal to hell was opened and shove the creatures back in hell. However, they will face problems in their task to keep the humans safe from what they do not need to witness. They may even face Lucifer himself.

It is up to you, witches, to ensure hell doesn't arrive on earth. If it does, the consequences may be grave.

rules.

-- all iwaku rules apply out of character and in character.
-- no harassment, fighting, bullying, etc. if this occurs, i will handle the issue and possibly get moderators involved.
-- this thread is adept at a minimum. i require a minimum of at least two decently sized paragraphs. they need to contain proper english, but i understand if english isn't your first language. if that applies to you, do your best.

i also understand if there are moments of low muse. i am not the best at coming up with ideas and tend to rush plots to move onto something else.
-- all forms of romance are allowed. no discrimination.
-- this thread will have a mature rating for the following: language, possible violence, possible gore, and dark themes. sexual content is prohibited on this thread.
-- if y'all want to do sexy times, please move it to another thread. we want to keep the story going, and i'm sure not everyone wants to see it.

if you do get to sexy times and make a separate thread for it, fade out in the thread and/or don't respond until the sexy times for your characters are done.
-- do not steal this form or anything on the character form. please do not change anything that doesn't need to be changed on the character form.
-- please try to make your posts look nice in the roleplay. it makes it easier on everyone if they are able to read your posts.
-- face claims are required. please no anime or drawn characters. this is a human roleplay.
-- you are limited to two characters. i would prefer if both weren't in the same coven.
-- try to keep the genders even. this isn't one of those, "only women are witches" threads.
-- please do not chat on the signup or roleplay thread.
-- don't control other people's characters or make your character the most powerful in the world. also, don't control everything. i was guilty of that with my characters and it just starts unwanted drama.
-- for now, i would like two witches per power. if there is a larger interest in this thread, i am more than happy to consider opening more positions.

-- if you've read all of the rules, please put your favorite animal as the first head canon in italics.

other stuff.

✦ CHARACTERS. ✦
put character, who plays them, and the type of witch they are in this area.
nera p. martell / cosmic witch / themysteriousashe.
irya a. w. zima / air witch / themysteriousashe.
damiana al grest / sea witch / persephone.
tasha a. volkov / secular witch / persephone.
severin terbis / secular witch / annyeong bunny.
thanawat panyarachun / voodoo witch / annyeong bunny.
victoria smith / kitchen witch / danasaur.
mateus a. cardoso / ceremonial witch / tarieles.
emiko sasaki - sasaki emiko / green witch / tarieles.
beatrice a. kolkowsky / air witch / mobley eats.
anton j. sheerloft / ceremonial witch / mobley eats.
seora chu / fire witch / wingwong.
amias kouame / hedge witch / wingwong.
emmanuel david / kitchen witch / katsea.
amelie beaumont / sea witch / katsea.
hanjae min or min hanjae / hedge witch / dyvniai.

[c] themysteriousashe.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fudgecakez
I'd be interested in claiming a hedge witch!

nera p. martell

basics --
full name nera primrose martell
nickname(s) none, but feel free to come up with some

gender cis-female
pronouns feminine

age twenty-four
birthday 28 february
zodiac pisces
birthplace albuqueque, new mexico

romantic orientation bisexual
love interest tbd

witch type cosmic

appearance --
face claim
taylor lashae

appearance description --
hair nera prefers to keep her hair short at all costs. she will never have it longer. that being said, she has curly-wavy hair, but the wave is more dominant. her hair is thick in density and has a smooth texture. it can get frizzy, but she has ways to tame the frizz.
body nera stands at 5'4" and weighs 128 pounds. she has an hourglass figure, with a slight emphasis on her curves. she has an average sized bust, coming in at a 30C. she has slightly toned muscle, but mostly lithe.
skin nera has a darker skin tone, due to some latino and hispanic influences in her family. in the sunnier months, freckles appear on her cheeks and she gets a little darker than in the cooler months.
clothing style nera wears blues, purples, or any other jewel colored clothing. she likes to keep her clothing more in the blues, as that is what she relates to more when performing her cosmic magic. she isn't opposed to wearing whatever. some days, she likes to dress modestly. other days, she likes to show a little skin and give some tease. she's comfortable with her body, and her fashion changes on a day to day basis. she also always wears something representing her coven, whether it be a ring, necklace, bracelet, etc.
physical disabilities none

personality && interests --
personality traits sociable, impulsive, secretive, leadership, lively, outgoing, insensitive, argumentative, seductive, stubborn, moody
nera can be hella stubborn. being a debater as her personality type, she stays true to whatever she's arguing. she is one of those people you can scream and scream for as long as you want as to how wrong they are, and they believe they're still right. she doesn't sway easily from her opinions, and sometimes it can cause strain on her relationships. she just needs to be told she's right until she finds out she's wrong on her own. then, she's more than likely to apologize to the individual she brought her stubbornness upon.
nera likes to keep her feelings and information to herself, unless she knows she can trust the person. she is wary around new people, but doesn't let it appear, as she is somewhat of a narcissist. part of her secretive nature comes from some baggage of her past. when it comes to her feelings, she hates to show emotional vulnerability, so don't be surprised if she doesn't move an inch or makes light of a dark situation. when it comes to information, she needs to know for sure an individual isn't going to abuse the knowledge she tells them. until she has someone's trust, they'll get the rude and highly narcissistic side of her.
nera is very sociable. she is a social butterfly and will flit from one circle to the other. she likes to be surrounded by company, partially due to being able to talk about herself to more people. she likes to be surrounded by people, hating when she's alone. she would rather have someone to constantly chatter to than try and keep herself busy. she can talk someone's ears off, but that could be the debater in her needing to talk to someone and have them see her side of things.

mbti type entp (the debater)
temperament sanguine-choleric
moral alignment chaotic neutral
hogwarts house slytherclaw

mental disabilities nera has a moderate narcissistic personality disorder. she believes herself to be all important and doesn't have hardly any empathy for others. that's partially why she shoves her nose into everyone's business: she wants to know what people have to say about her because of her fragile ego and she likes to hurt others' egos as it makes her temporarily feel good about herself.

head canons
cat or hedgehog
― drama queen/shit stirrer
― loves to argue, hence the drama queen
― has a very dominant personality, but low-key a sub
― seems bitchy, kind is bitchy
― loves sweet and spicy foods, probably due to her latino/hispanic roots
― might eventually be swayed to believe she is wrong when told the first time, but today isn't that day
― her room is covered in cosmic shit
― her bookshelves are crushed with books on astrology, astronomy, etc.
― prefers night over day
― prefers living in small towns, but that's because of clearer skies
― likes cooler weather over hot weather
― wears cat shaped glasses sometimes, but only when she's too lazy to put contacts in or order more
― does calligraphy in her free time and probably has an instagram dedicated to it
― prefers flings over commitment, but may change her tune if she finds the right someone
may add more

other --
playlist feel free to add more if you need to.
the stars, the moon, they have all been blown out ― [BY FLORENCE + THE MACHINE] cosmic love
maneater, make you work hard, make you spend hard ― [BY NELLY FURTADO] maneater
you turn away and fade out of sight, but i hear you called in the night ― [BY CATHEDRALS] in the dark
there's a starman waiting in the sky ― [BY DAVID BOWIE] starman
put your lips on my skin and you might ignite it ― [BY BILLIE EILISH] my strange addiction

[c] themysteriousashe.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hyacinthus

Severin

basics --
full name
severin terbis
nickname(s) sev, to close friends

gender cis-male
pronouns he/him

age twenty-five
birthday january 2nd
zodiac capricorn
birthplace detroit, michigan

romantic orientation pansexual
love interest tba

witch type secular

appearance --
face claim
dymitry brylev

hair Severin's hair is a dark black color and is thick in volume. He tends to keep it tame during certain occasions, but most times he simply brushes it without a care if it's made or not.
body Standing at six foot two, Severin's body is fit and slim from his time staying in shape. With physical health being one of the many things he keeps in mind, he is slightly lanky, but still carries a built frame under his clothing. Long muscles from cardio work versus thicker ones, as he despises the look it would create for him. He also weighs in at 185 and has heterochromia (one green eye and one amber eye).
skin Severin has a slight olive tint to his skin color and usually has thick callouses on his palms from working outdoors and with his stones. As for complexion, he has a clear face save for a light dusting of freckles across his nose and a small scar over the edge of his left eyebrow.
clothing style Despite being secular, Severin's style is very dark and usually involves a black-and-white color combo. Enjoying darker colors to wear are his preference, along with black boots of some kind and any one of his many necklaces that holds a stone for what day he needs it.

personality traits
quiet, observant, withdrawn, studious, independent, introverted, open-minded, rough-around-the-edges, broody, loyal
― Though being introverted is seen as being 'shy' or 'afraid of interaction', for Severin, he's a different type of introvert. He's the kind that doesn't particularly enjoy the aspect of large amounts of socialization, as it drains his energy to low points. Because he is introverted, he also dislikes large crowds of people and loud noise, as it only irritates him. So, because of this, he lives in a small cottage outside of the city in the peace and quiet. However, even if he is introverted, he doesn't totally despise interacting with those he's close with, it only means he has a very small group to interact with.
― Despite his quiet and withdrawn nature, Severin is also very observant, like a sponge, soaking up the conversations and information around him. Most of the time, others forget about his presence, to which he isn't bothered, and he is able to watch situations in order to read a room and other people's auras around him. In social situations, it helps him to end conversations faster if need be and is a helpful trait for him to have.
― Severin is also very open-minded, despite how calm and aloof he is from others. When having conversations he actually enjoys, he keeps his mind open to what others say and keep their opinions in mind. He doesn't just shut others away, but for his personality, getting to know him is the best way to keep that from happening. Also, even though he does have an open mind, he does not approve of prying, as it only irritates him and pushed him away from any more interaction.

mbti type infp (the idealist)
temperament melancholic
moral alignment neutral good
hogwarts house ravendor

mental disabilities Severin suffers from a very slight case of PTSD. It was from when he was a young child when physical altercations of abuse occurred within his home and to him. Seeing certain events from his childhood and younger teen years has caused him to be anxious around heated arguments (that are obviously leading to more violent conclusions) and confrontations. Because of this, Severin tries to stay away from socializing among large groups or talking about controversial topics, as such topics could create similar incidents he had seen in his childhood. Though it's a mild case, he still has certain rare triggers that can set off small anxiety or panic attacks that he usually prefers to deal with alone because of his dislike for revealing vulnerability.

head canons
---- elk or elephant
― the hermit
― has a soft spot for baby animals
― prefers an element of 'sour' in his food, if possible
― secretly loves 70's and 80's love ballads
---- hoards many different stones and rocks, having at least one of each kind
---- enjoys listening in on potential drama, if only to laugh at it
---- a bookworm
---- sometimes wears leather and silver bracelets as a kind of security
---- very dominant personality despite his quiet nature
---- loves thunder and lightning
---- hobbies include volunteer work at pet shelters and enjoying a good book in the corner of the library
---- wants to experience whether or not 'love' actually exists because of stories and the meanings behind some of the stones he collects.... and maybe also because of personal curiosity

other --
playlist
feel free to add more if you need to.
Daddy, I'm alone... 'Cause this house don't feel like home ― [X Ambassadors] Unsteady
All alone, heart made of glass, my mind of stone ― [Billie Eilish] Lovely
So when your hope's on fire, but you know your desire, don't hold a glass over the flame ― [Mumford and Sons] Hopeless Wanderer
I was born in a thunderstorm, I grew up overnight, I played along, I'm playing on my own ― [Sia] Alive
Cuz that's just the way of the world, it never ends till the end then you start again ― [Sabrina Carpenter] Thumbs
I will be your sword and shield, your camouflage, and you will be mine ---- [SVRCINA] Meet Me On the Battlefield

[c] themysteriousashe.

Last edited by a moderator:

damiana al grest

basics --
full name damiana al grest.
nickname(s) dami. she might accept ana if she really likes you.

gender cis female.
pronouns feminine, she/her.

age twenty-four.
birthday august 9th.
zodiac aries.
birthplace new orleans, louisiana.

romantic orientation panromantic pansexual.
love interest tbd.

witch type sea witch.

appearance --
face claim
ashika pratt.

hair dami's hair is pin-straight and a color somewhere between umber brown and black. when the sun hits it at the right angle, copper highlights thread through her hair. she prefers to keep her hair long and often braids it to keep it out of her face.
body dami has a very willowy build, somewhere between a skeleton and a birch tree. she's all straight lines and sharp edges that make her seem taller than the 5'05" she actually is. she maintains somewhat of a swimmer's body, since she's never too far from the water.
skin her skin is a tawny beige and incredibly smooth to the touch, kind of like sea glass. she takes surprisingly good care of her skin, she's very proud.
clothing style dami's clothing style is either designer or 'sad, broke child who would not be left alone.' there isn't really an in between. each day is a coin toss.
physical disabilities none.

personality traits cold, aloof, stoic, narcissistic, arrogant, compassionate, realist, dense, competitive, insecure, blunt, determined, dedicated, clever, curious, nihilistic, sarcastic.
dami is incredibly aloof. she does no initiate conversation unless she already knows the person or is required to socialize. she's very much like an angry cat. she always has an air of "i'm better than you," even when she is 90% sure she's just three cats in a hoodie. she's very gooey in the middle despite her resting bitch face. a burnt marshmallow of a girl. once she opens up to you and actually cares, she's incredibly loving and dotting. she's still cold and distant and "better than you" but she'd die for those she loves. despite that, even when she does open up she is incredibly dense. this girl cannot pick up when someone likes her, either platonically or romantically. you could be standing outside her window playing careless whisper by wham! on a bomb box and she still wouldn't get the hint.
dami is someone who knows exactly what she wants and has no problem doing whatever it takes to get it. her determination and cunning paired with a naturally inquisitive nature can render her a force of nature. she grew up in a very cut throat household. the only way to get what she needed, or wanted, she had to fight for it. her upbringing also led to a boat load of insecurities and a competitive nature, but she tries to focus on the positive.
dami faces each day with a healthy dose of world-ending nihilism. in a way it has made her careless and reckless, and she's pretty sure that's not a good thing. on the other hand, it allows her to live her life to the fullest. if she wants to do something, she'll do it no matter what anyone says. she doesn't rob herself of simple pleasures and takes them wherever she can, although it might not look like it. she's not the type to go skydiving, but she'll splurge on a new throw blanket or that book she really wanted.

mbti type estj.
temperament melancholic-choleric
moral alignment chaotic good.
hogwarts house slytherin.

mental disabilities n/a.

head canons
bears.
― "what have you done!" "my best."
― stabs as a warning
― she's beauty, she's grace, she just fell on her face
― really loves to paint???
― 100% believes in santa clause, also 100% ready to fight him at any given moment
― "perhaps i will drink my sorrows away..." *opens up capri sun*
― doesn't form attachments easily
― "i'mma bad bitch! you can't kill me!"
― looking for trouble and if she cannot find it, she will create it
― has several strange stories she will only share when drunk
― doesn't like to be touched
― the only exception is like 3 people
― did someone say hyper-fixation?
― once she latches onto a project
― there is no escape
― if you think she's walking around with a blanket around her shoulders because it's cold, you're wrong
― it's her cloak and she's on an adventure
― loves classic books
― shakespeare is her shit
― knows more languages than you
― gives great hugs when she does initiate or tolerate human contact
― can and will adopt stray animals
― aesthetic is paint splattered jeans, bloody knuckles, soft greens and greys, columns of early morning light, dark starry nights, van gogh, empty museums
― star gazes like it's nobody's business
― lowkey a hopeless romantic
― happy drunk

other --
playlist
the answer's always no to questions of a private nature ― [BY GERARD WAY] getting down the germs
you don't have to sing it nice, but honey sing it strong ― [BY HOZIER] to noise making (sing)
cold-blooded, as cruel as can be ― [BY THE HAPPY FITS] mary
how'd you always know when i'm down? ― [BY BASTILLE] joy
the danger is I'm dangerous ― [BY GIN WIGMORE] kill of the night
playlist link

[c] themysteriousashe.

Last edited:

Victoria Smith

basics --
full name Victoria Smith
nickname(s) Vi

gender Female
pronouns feminine

age 23
birthday May 5th
zodiac Taurus
birthplace Sweden

romantic orientation bisexual
love interest TBA

witch type kitchen

appearance --
face claim
Yael Shelbia

hair Victoria has mid-back length straight black hair that she dyes icy blonde and likes to keep it that way. She doesn't do much to it except sometimes wear it in a bun but other than that she just leave her hair like it is.
body Vi stands at 5 feet and 6 inches or 167 centimeters and weighs 50 kilograms. Her figure is okay with a 24 inch waist and 32A bust.
skin Victoria usually stay indoors causing her to have pale skin. She burns easily and immediately becomes red when she's out of breath or been out too much under the sun.
clothing style Victoria likes to wear casual and athletic clothes. Although she is not afraid to show off her figure, she's usually seen wearing a hoodie or sweatpants. She prefers comfort over style so she rarely dress up unless there's an important event or she's required to dress up.

personality traits Motherly | Charismatic | Perfectionist | Kind yet Strict | easily gets jealous | a bit possessive
Charismatic. Pleasing to the eye, but also pleasing in character. Victoria knows how to read the mood, when to interject and when to flirt. Due to her upbringing, she has been taught to read the people around her, to know what to say and when to say it. This makes it easy for her to say what the other wants to hear, to wiggle her way into their hearts and for them to take a liking to her. Victoria is a typical friend of everyone, but at the same time a friend of no one.
Perfectionist. Being raised by her strict father, Victoria hates feeling inadequate and does what she can to live up to her and her parents high standards. She makes sure to do everything she can so she won't disappoint anyone. Though she often fall short to the expectations of others and ends up disappointing herself, this only makes her work even harder to prove that she isn't inadequate and that she can meet or even surpass their expectations. She is her worst critic and really beats herself over small mistakes but she doesn't show it.
Kind yet Strict. Victoria is probably one of the few people within the family who don't look intimidating or give off a deadly vibe like the rest of them. Many come to her when they are having a bad day to rant about it or get advice because she'll listen to anyone's problems. It's nearly impossible to see Victoria in a terrible mood, even though many suspect that she hides a lot of what she is feeling, except those she completely trusts. Yet many have experienced just how strict she can be. When making potions and spells, she will let anyone know what is wrong and make them correct it till it is perfect, working some of the witches to death for quality and effectiveness. One can only how she is when it comes to illnesses or injuries. A few have opposed her warnings because she isn't as worried about them, but those with serious cases fear what would happen if they do not do what she instructs them to do. Just the look alone she gives is enough to scare them into taking care of their health.

mbti type ENFJ-A (protagonist)
temperament sanguine-choleric
moral alignment chaotic neutral
hogwarts house gryffindor

mental disabilities Victoria has a slight superiority complex. She usually claims that her opinion is always better than others and that she’s more important than her peers.

head canons
―rabbit
― can be a bitch when pushed
― loves reading books and lazing in the gardens
― spends her free time making potions

other --
playlist
All I ever wanted was the world ― [BY Marina and the Diamonds] Primadonna
I kiss his fingertips as I'm wishing he's all mine ― [BY Ariana Grande] Moonlight
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya e ― [BY Shawn Mendes & Camilla Cabello] Senorita
And daddy made a soldier out of me ― [BY Beyonce] Daddy's Lessons

[c] themysteriousashe.

Last edited:
hey guys! just adding a post to discuss a couple of things:
-- for those that are stumbling upon this thread, the thread is still open! we have positions available right now!
-- for those that have characters reserved/are still working on characters, please try to finish those when you can. i would like to add your character to the list of other characters!
-- one more thing: i already have the first post typed up and will create the in character/actual roleplay thread once we have at least one of every position filled.

Posting once again to advertise our open positions! I would love to get the roleplay thread up in a week!

I'll reserve the second voodoo witch for you. ((:

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Hey everyone! A couple more announcements:
-- If you're just stumbling upon this, we still have open positions! Don't be shy! Come sign up!
-- If you have a form that's a WIP or have not started making a form yet, please note that I now have the RP thread up. It would be in your best interest to start/finish those forms! If you are no longer interested in this thread, please DM me and I will remove your reserved spot.

Hello! I would potentially be interested. I am a little bit busy atm as I just started a new job, but I think I'd be able to keep up depending on how often you expect posts. I could probably deal with once a week posts, more time would be even better but I understand as a GM wanting to get the show on the road.

As of now, I'd like to reserve a ceremonial witch. Depending on how busy I get, I might be able to take on a second.

I'll reserve the ceremonial witch for you! I honestly don't mind once a week posts. My activity is the same!

hey guys! i apologise for being so pushy and wanting characters done, but i would really like this rp to take off.

that being said, i want to announce i'm considering scrapping and shelving the whole thread. there are a couple reasons as to why i'm considering this:

-- i'm tempted to stop allowing long term reservation, as i don't want it to be one of those threads where the someone reserves a character and just never looks back. i've had that done with previous threads and it isn't fun for anyone. there might start to be a 72 hour reservation rule i may implement. i know that isn't any fun, but i feel like it's fair to do.

-- i haven't seen more forms come in or be finished. this thread has been up for three weeks, and i hoped for more people to be interested in it. i hoped to see at least one form for every position, but i am mistaken.

-- i feel like no one is really interested in the idea, and it doesn't make any sense for there to be a thread that sits active and doesn't have much attention to it. i'm not sure if the idea may seem too complex, boring, or what. again, i hoped for there to be lots of attention to it due to the variety of positions available.

if you guys have any concerns or anything, please dm me. if you guys are no longer interested in the thread, please dm me.

I am nearly done with my character (he's here if you wanted to see it lol), but I will admit I was starting to lose steam just because it seemed like I was the only other person interested. I wouldn't blame you for wanting to close it, I've definitely done the same in the past. If you do close it and reopen it later, I'd be willing to drop by again and post my guy.

I will continue making my character if you'd like me to post him, but again I would totally understand if you wanted to close up. Be sad to see it go as I love the concept, but in the end it's 100% your choice.

Currently in the process of making my character. Had to restart multiple times as codes keep breaking. Nothing against you're coding everything just keeps breaking on me. I'll keep working on my character and if you do close this and re-open it I would love to still join :)

I'll post my character as soon as possible(today or tomorrow as I'm off from work)

you guys can go ahead and post your forms when they're done. i'll probably make a decision in a week.

Reactions: Tarieles

Mateus

basics --
full name Mateus Adrian Cardoso
nickname(s) None

gender Cis-male/fluid
pronouns He/Him or They/Them

age Twenty-nine
birthday April 14
zodiac Aries
birthplace Blue Springs, Missouri

romantic orientation Homosexual
love interest tba

witch type Ceremonial

appearance --
face claim
Ricardo Baldin

hair Mateus has decently thick black hair. He often keeps it casual and uses only simple pomade to keep it light and loose. For special occasions, he tends to like slicking it back. He almost always tries to achieve the "I woke up like this" appearance. Other than what's on his head, Mateus likes to have a close-shaven boxed beard. He hates his baby face without it, but if the whim strikes him he will shave it.
body Keeping fit and muscular from some minor lifting and general working out, Mateus has an athletic build. He stands about 5'10" and weighs about 187 lbs.
skin Mateus has a darker complexion, but his skin is immaculate due to his rigorous skin routine. It's a warm color due to his Brazilian ethnicity and is rather soft to the touch. He has little body hair, mostly because of his own interference.
clothing style His clothing style is all over the place. He prefers clothes that show off his body, such as muscle shirts and shorts, but he also adores wearing women's clothing and makeup. It's not uncommon to see him strutting around in a dress and heels. He tends to like brighter colors, especially greens and purples, but will honestly wear anything comfortable. Never underestimate the power of mom jeans.
physical disabilities Used to have a pretty bad stutter, but with speech therapy it's mostly gone. Can come out in times of pure fear or intense anxiety.

personality traits energetic, observant, confident, artistic, dramatic, extroverted, familial, emotional, egocentric, haughty, impulsive, opinionated.
energetic: Mateus thrives on social energy. The more people he can be around the better. He loves parties and just hanging out in general, and tends to throw his own if there's nothing else to do around town. Clubs and bars are his happy place. He loves dancing, the loudness, and the drinking. He's likely to get extremely bored if left to his own devices and at least needs a phone to check Instagram and Twitter on a regular basis or he will get antsy and a little stir crazy. He likes to set up group outings and will always be the person to be the "mother hen" and round everyone up.
familial: The people around Mateus become temporary family rather quickly. He is swift to pack bond and will do so with just about anything or anyone. He's very good at finding similarities with just about everyone, whether it be a hobby or a favorite food. He's very open to those in his social circle and can take betrayal harshly. He trusts a lot of people, even if he shouldn't, and would give the shirt off his back for someone in his highly extended family.
opinionated: If Mateus doesn't like something, he's quick to say so. His opinion will not be silenced, and he will gladly tell you his opinion on just about anything, from politics to whether or not a dress makes you look fat. Many people find him to be a little too open, and the fact that he doesn't really believe in white lies can be off-putting. He doesn't particularly care, and anyone who doesn't like his opinion can fuck off. He is rather proud and unapologetic about this, and it does turn some people off.

mbti type enfp
temperament sanguine-phlegmatic
moral alignment true neutral
hogwarts house Gryffindor

mental disabilities Generalized Anxiety, controlled by medication.

head canons
snow leopard
― probably has wax on him somewhere
― "I won't hesitate, bitch."
― doms get him hot and bothered
― give him all the spice, will drown food in Cholula
― has definitely eaten a carolina reaper and has definitely cried because of it
― saves glass jars for ritual ingredients
― pasta sauce jars are the best
― *lays down on pentagram* ROCK N ROLL BUCKAROO
― hell yeah summer
― "acrylic nails are the best and worst things to ever happen. bagel right out the toaster? you can grab that shit like its not even hot. drop some quarters tho? keep walking that aint your change anymore"
― snakes are cute but also dangerous
― danger noodles
― if you can't summon the flames directly from hell, store bought is fine
― "as we snuff these candles, so too do we snuff you from this mortal world. You fucking wimp."
― thinks diamonds are overrated
― mango sorbet
― "look I can curse them if you want but it would be faster just to tell them to fuck off"
― has probably called a demon mean names
― there's no better feeling than knowing someone has your back
aesthetic board

other --
playlist
I think I know what I want but I don't know where to go ― [BY THE CORRESPONDENTS] inexplicable
In just one look, one little glance, It's not passin' fascination now. It's obsession ― [BY OK GO] obsession
Alright come close, let me show you everything I know ― [BY GLASS ANIMALS] gooey
'Cause shade never made anybody less gay ― [BY TAYLOR SWIFT] you need to calm down
I am not a slave, can't be contained ― [BY HALF•ALIVE] still feel.
playlist here

[c] themysteriousashe.

This looks super interesting! I'd like to reserve a fire witch if I can, and I can double a hedge witch if you still need that role filled :o

If you would like to double roles, I can reserve both for you!

Last edited:
Reactions: WingWong