a little magic to stop a little hell.

This looks like a lot of fun! May I reserve an Air Witch and Ceremonial Witch?

This looks neato! Could it be possible to reserve a kitchen and sea witch?

I'll reserve both for you guys!

Beatrice Kolkowsky

basics --
full name Beatrice Annabelle Kolkowsky
nickname(s) Bea

gender Female
pronouns She/Her

age 21
birthday June 2
zodiac Gemini
birthplace Yass, Australia

romantic orientation Lesbian
love interest "Heh, a-anyone who can love a little potato like me, I guess?"

witch type Air Witch

appearance --
face claim
Dodie Clark

appearance description --
hair Bea's hair can be seen in three different stages: frumpy top knot, frumpy shoulder-length bob, or frumpy pterodactyl bedhead. The first option is more likely, especially if she wakes up with the motivation to make herself seem halfway presentable. She's brunette, her unruly waves falling to just the shoulders and refusing to grow an inch longer, no matter how hard Bea tries. It's also super thick--how does she know this for sure? Six hairbrushes. She has broken six hairbrushes.
body Bea is of average height, standing at about 5'7" and weighing approximately 165 lbs. Hidden beneath the perpetual sea of loose clothing and overflowing sweaters, she sports a surprisingly fit and athletic frame due to her years of devotion to running cross country. Her curves are not very prominent, lithe and overshadowed by the taught musculature of her hips and shoulders. She's got a B cup though, so at least the estrogen's doing its job somewhere.
skin Her skin tone is fairly medium-toned from constant exposure to the sun, though she suffers from painfully obvious tan lines along her chest and hips area. That's partially why she covers up so much, aside from taking a daily run through familiar paths until her direction-challenged mind has the sudden urge to awaken from hibernation and lead her into sketchy woodland areas where she's certain that plenty of bumbling young women in her age range died a horrific death in every horror film imaginable... Point was, she was tan.
clothing style Bea doesn't care for form-fitting... anything, to be honest. If it wasn't her sports bra and spandex shorts for running, then she required that thin strip of ribbon--supposedly a skirt--to be as far away from her as possible. Dresses and other traditionally feminine styles are out of question as well. There is a chance that one could bribe or persuade her into wearing such an outfit with puppy dog eyes, but she won't be happy about it. Thus, in general, Bea sticks to a handful of sweatpants or running shorts, switching them around in combination with super old t-shirts from junior high school. Or cartoon print shirts. Those were the best. Taz the Tasmanian Devil was the absolute best.
physical disabilities None

personality & interests --
personality traits Clumsy | Scatter-brained | Selfless
― Clumsy | Bea is painfully clumsy. Despite her athletic prowess on the dirt roads and race track, all forms of finesse leave her body the moment she steps foot out of that territory. Despite being familiar with the element of air, there were many occasions in which she tripped over air. Or her own feet. Or--as she put it--"My legs decided to do the daily disowning of me and let me plummet to my well deserved fate, but it's fine, everything's fine. I like bruises. Makes me look tough... ish." Aside from tripping, she has also accidentally slapped herself and, in one event, accomplished the ultimate cartoon trope of slipping on a banana peel.
― Scatter Brained | Bea's thoughts are never in one place at one time. They're everywhere. Constantly. One moment, they're in China wondering if she could ever pull off speaking Mandarin and coming across as cool rather than a wannabe, err, Wibbu? Was that what it's called? Something like that. In the next moment, her brain has taken a hop and giant skip over to the telltale signs of a cramp fluttering up her gut, followed by an internal panic as she tried to figure out if this was an incoming period, a big ole poo peeking over the horizon, gas, or all of the apocalyptic above. Either way, it's hard for Bea to focus sometimes, mostly because her insecurities are like gasoline dousing a forest fire. Nothing short of a smack to the head will snap her out of it.
― Selfless | When's Bea not busy suffering a meltdown brought by the hands of her ambiguous bodily functions, she applies as much energy as she can into sacrificing her needs for others. Need a hug? Bring it in, as long as you don't mind the nervous sweat. Need some food? Bea is a terrible cook but she can make one hell of a mean bacon grilled cheese sandwich. Need to just punch something and blow off steam? Hey, she's got the shoulder for it. Just ignore the pained wails of spiraling agony. She's fine. As long as you're fine, she's super. Unfortunately, this feeds into a highly unhealthy tendency, where she often forgets to take care of herself first. There were several instances in which Bea found herself forgetting to eat for days on end and running herself unconscious on the track as a result.

mbti type ENFP | The Champion
temperament Sanguine-Phlegmatic
moral alignment Neutral Good
hogwarts house Hufflepuff

mental disabilities Depersonalization-Derealization Disorder | The constant and reoccurring feeling that one is experiencing life from inside their body, watching themselves go through the flows of life in a robotic, distant, and emotionless manner. This experience can be very disturbing and submerge the victim into a dreamlike, fuzzy state of mind. Bea was diagnosed with this personality disorder at the age of 14 after she found herself receiving complaints and disciplinary notes from her school, all of which claimed that her behavior was "sporadic", "worrisome", and "inconsiderately distant". Ever since the diagnosis, Bea has had less episodes, but still finds herself submerged from time to time, especially in moments of high stress, depression, and fear.

head canons
Kangaroo
― Plays ukulele. Tries to write songs and shiz--dear lord no you can't read them!
― Ferrets are freaking adorable and the best rodents ever. Try and fight her on this. She'll lose.
― Literally cries every time someone else cries.
― Sees beautiful woman... Turns around and scrambles for her inhaler. In and out. In and out. In with the "Please act normal for once". Out with the "Hooooly cheese crackers on Green Bay Packers she's too attractive for words".
― Makes up a new word every hour. Don't worry, Potate will become a real verb one day. Just you wait.
― Heavily desensitized to gore and horror.

other --
playlist
And you think, that I don't get it. But I burned my way through and I don't regret it ― [Dodie] "Secret for the Mad"
But life is for living, we all know. And I don't wanna live it alone ― [Coldplay] "Everything's Not Lost"
It sounded so much better in my mind. I guess I messed it up again this time. There's something else that I wanted to say. But my twisted tongue got in the way ― [Grace Vanderwaal] "Talk Good"
I want to dance in the air, blowing florets. And just not care about anyone or anything, but you and me. ― [Grace Vanderwaal] "Florets"
Darling be careful with me, 'cause there's a part of me that you don't know ― [Greyson Chance] "White Roses"

[c] themysteriousashe.

Last edited:

Seora

basics --
full name
Seora Chu
nickname(s) None, yet

gender Cis woman
pronouns She/her

age 23
birthday November 28
zodiac Sagittarius
birthplace Incheon, South Korea

romantic orientation Bisexual
love interest tbd, open for plotting

witch type Fire Witch

appearance --
face claim
Ahn Hye-Jin

hair She is almost constantly changing her hair. It's been long, it's been short. It's been curly and straight. It's been black, brown, blonde, and orange. The only consistent quality is that it's very thick and very coarse. Currently, her hair is a styled in a wavy orange bob. Left to its own devices, it only has a slight, messy wave to it. For special events, she might style and curl it so it looks a bit neater and more formal. Her black roots are currently starting to show through her hair dye.

body Standing at 5'5, or roughly 165 cm, she's about average height. She has a slight pear-shaped body, with her hips and thighs being larger than her bust and shoulders, with aforementioned bust coming in at a B-cup. While she's fit from living a relatively active life, she's not really toned. She lacks visible muscle tone, due to not persuing it in favor of simply "living her life."

skin She's fairly pale, with a natural olive undertone to her skin. When the weather gets warmer, though, her skin darkens into a bronze and faint freckles pop up on her face. She also has freckles that dot the top of her shoulders and thighs when she's been spending a lot of time outdoors.

clothing style Casual- She values both comfort and style. As a result, she has become a self-proclaimed master at throwing together an outfit and managing to rock it effortlessly. Her style is admittedly simple and she keeps from going too over the top. It's not uncommon to spot her in a sweater and jeans, or wearing a cute dress. She wears a lot of grey, white, and black, with a few pops of color typically on the warmer side of the spectrum. She's also been known to wear a few edgy outfits now and then, having been inspired by the rocker look.

physical disabilities N/A

personality traits
Sociable | Reckless | Outgoing | Lively | Carefree | Optimistic | Honest | Independent | Irresponsible | Selfish | Superficial | Adventurous | Foolhardy

Adventurous: Seora is very adventurous and this extends into every aspect of her life. Her exploring spirit has led her down many paths in life, and will no doubt lead her down many more. She's more than willing to walk right up to people and start talking in the hopes of meeting new people and making new friends. She's willing to try any food at least once, no matter how.... unappetizing it sounds in theory. She embarks on adventures for new experiences, leading her to go where some would prefer not too. It's made her something of an adrenaline junkie, making her actively seek out new experiences to get a thrill. She also has gained a variety of interests and hobbies from trying something out on a whim.

Honest: Seora is the type of person who means what she says, and says what she means. She doesn't like to beat around or play games. She'd much rather get straight to the point and say exactly what she thinks. In some cases, this is immensely welcome. She cuts to the chase and saves both herself and those around her a lot of time in getting to the bottom of things. In other cases, it's gotten her labeled as blunt and tactless. Even if it meant saving face, she refuses to hide her thoughts on a matter, especially if asked. Asking if you look fat in a dress is not something that should be asked of her, to say the least.

Independent: Seora is very much a free bird. She refuses to be tied down or anchored to anyone or anything. She lives in the here and now, and for herself. At times, it makes her a bit lonely, but she's sociable enough that she can always find friends to distract her. In the past, relying on others has never served her well, and so she does it all on her own. Even if it is to her own detriment, she refuses to ask for help. She's been convinced that others meddling in her life only leads to trouble and pain. She counts on no one but herself, because she's lived a life where the only one she could count on was herself.

mbti type ESFP
temperament Sanguine
moral alignment Chaotic Neutral
hogwarts house Gryffindor

mental disabilities She's a suffering insomniac. Sometimes she's able to manage it well, with various methods such as melatonin and chamomile, but other times, those methods hardly make a dent. It can lead to occasional changes in her day-to-day attitude as well as her ability to do certain tasks. Might be a caffeine addict as well as a result.

head canons
birds
― Entirely too many candles. She's a fire hazard. An absolute hazard.
― Honestly just a hazard in general. Forget Chaotic Neutral, she's Chaotic Dumbass.
―Avoids commitment like the plague.
―Smells like cinnamon, chamomile, and smoke.
―Definitely just set off the smoke detector.
― Has an utterly insane amount of hobbies and the list keeps growing.
― She plays several instruments (mainly the guitar and cello).
― Has a gorgeous singing voice.
― Loves coffee. Needs coffee. The best gift to give her will always be related to coffee.
― She's the patron saint of a coffee shop at this point.
― Her socks never match. Ever.
― She loves red pandas and fluffy dogs.
― Her favorite season is autumn.
― Her favorite hobbies are always the ones that can be done with other people.
― Loves horror movies and bad slashers. Loves them more when other people are scared and grab her/keep jumping during the movie.
― "Give me caramel or give me death."

other --
playlist
feel free to add more if you need to.
"I've always liked to play with fire." ― [Sam Tinnesz] Play With Fire
"She loves control, she wants it her way, and there's no way she'll stay unless you give it up."― [Camila Cabello] She Loves Control
"Never been a perfect soul, but I will not apologize." ― [grandson] Apologize
"I don't want to hurt you, but I need to breathe."― [Alex Clare] Too Close
"I wish to remain nameless and live without shame, because what's in a name. I still remain the same." ― [Florence and the Machine] Remain Nameless
"Mama held a bottle, Daddy doesn't love me. All I ever wanted was somebody to love me."―[Call Me Karizma] Serotonin

Last edited:

Anton Sheerloft

basics --
full name Anton Jubali Sheerloft
nickname(s) N/A

gender Male
pronouns He/His

age 25
birthday December 29
zodiac Capricorn
birthplace Ontario, Canada

romantic orientation Demisexual
love interest "I'm not really worth the time and energy."

witch type Ceremonial Witch

appearance --
face claim
Keith Powers

hair There's nothing truly unique or outstanding about Anton's hairstyle. It's a neatly trimmed fade, his dark hair well kept and tapered to his liking. At times, if he ever finds himself too busy or has no motivation to trim himself up, his naturally curly locks will start to grow out. If he allows this, then he'll just style it into a tight fro and keep it moving. As for facial hair, he switches back and forth between a clean shaven jaw, trimmed goatee, or 5 o'clock shadow. However, there is something odd about his actual skull--the presence of a thick patch of metal, smoothed over to at least follow the natural curvature of his head, but still stands out starkly against his scalp.
body Anton stands at a height of 6'3" and weighs approximately 215 lbs, his entire frame composed mostly of muscle, though some parts are softened with lingering traces of baby fat from his youth. Yes--he used to be quite the butterball as a child. However, with his mind-numbing devotion to lifting weights and any other mundane form of exercise to keep himself moving, he managed to drop a lot of weight over the years. That, and the exposure to the high-paced and dangerous lifestyle of street racing during his early 20's.
skin His complexion is mocha brown, though he tends to darken during the summer. Tiny scars and scratches dominate his entire body, all from different accidents and car crashes he endured during a race, though he always came back for another round of adrenaline. Well, until he couldn't anymore, at least. The largest scar of them all is the tight tissue adhering to the metal piece in his head, which he tries to hide with a skull cap or hoodie.
clothing style Anton's clothing style varies, especially depending on his mood. If he's feeling more nonchalant than usual, then one will likely see him decked out in a casual suburban outfit, such as a black hoodie or denim jacket, faded blue jeans, boots, and a beanie. A few simple gold rings can be found on every finger of his right hand except for his thumb, which he claims have significance in his life. He just never explains why. In other cases, Anton knows when to dress nicely for occasions, although he doesn't have many options to choose from. With his poor financial background, he's only in possession of two suits, one the traditional black with matching loafers, and the other a surprisingly garish one composed of salmon pink and white stripes, accentuated with a snazzy bow ties. He thinks that suit is fucking ridiculous... which is why he keeps it. People tended to avoid you if you dressed weirdly, right?
physical disabilities Anton suffered a serious trauma to the Limbic System of his brain, specifically the amygdala. Although he can absorb and process emotions, he's hindered when it comes to externally expressing them. What once was a man who lived for the thrill of races and risks is now a numb shell of former self, who finds it useless to even try and express how he's feeling. In the end, all attempts lead to festering frustrating, which in turn just piles on the emotions bubbling within him. This trauma occurred at the age of 23, when a competing racer smashed into his car and forced him off the streets, straight into the side of a building. The crash had dealt a devastating blow to his head and it was a miracle in itself that he came out with numbed emotions, rather than death.

personality traits Sarcastic | Physical | Insightful
Sarcastic | This personality trait is the closest Anton to get when it comes to expressing himself. His perpetually dry tone and pessimistic outlook on life feeds into his sarcasm, creating this ambiguous around his intentions whenever he converses with others. Since his voice never really changes, it's difficult to determine whether he's being serious or writing something off as a morbid joke. Either way, he secretly gains amusement from watching others struggle to figure that out.
Physical | If he can't say how he feels, then he can definitely show it through action. Anton relies heavily on movement and body language to better get across his point, which often times makes him come across as excessively touchy. Combine that trait with his flat personality and it'll come across as creepy. For example, if he's annoyed with someone, he won't frown but he will gladly flip you off. In other cases, he prefers to act on situations rather than spend an eternity mulling over options; one moment, he could be standing next to you and then the next, he's suddenly climbing a fence and heading straight into the belly of danger. He gets impatient--sue him.
Insightful | When Anton's not running around throwing himself into dangerous situations, he is always watching other people. Studying them, analyzing their emotions and desires and motivations, almost as if it's a secret hobby for him. In fact, it actually is. Being disconnected from his own feelings, he finds comfort in observing the emotions of others and trying to figure them out. Because of this, he can be quite insightful to another's true intentions or at least have a hunch about what makes someone tick. He doesn't really capitalize on the information unless it's absolutely necessary, though. It's all just for fun.

mbti type ENTJ | The Field Marshal
temperament Choleric
moral alignment True Neutral
hogwarts house Ravenclaw

mental disabilities N/A

head canons
― "I can't swim."
― "Does it look like I care? ...No, seriously. I can't tell myself."
― "I don't know you, thus I can't like you. Or tolerate you... But then you gave me chocolate. You're at a solid maybe, now."
― "Bacon and maple breathes life into my soul. Fact."
― "The fucking hell do you mean--I don't cuss at all."
― "Human body's just a vessel. It's not actually you. So it won't be rude if I punch your face."
― "...I'm upset. Where's the Nutella."
― "Fuck cacti. In a nonsexual way. Well, if you want to fuck cacti, that's your life. I just hate sharp plants."
― "Philosophy talk is the best kind of talk."
― "You see this sock monkey hat? Don't touch it. It's mine."
― "Metal music is fucked up, so don't just assume I'm a metal head... See what I did there? Ha. But seriously though, metal's fucked."
― "You have freckles... That's good. Think I'll stare for a bit."
― "If I die, then I die. Life's boring anyway."

other --
Blacked out in the black car. I was trying to feel like a rockstar, but I can't just do one now, no. I've been way too numb now ― [Grandson] "Overdose"
Am I broken? Am I flawed? Do I deserve a shred of worth or am I just another fake, fucked up lost cause? ― [Anson Seabra] "Broken"
I'm not sick with depression. I just have all the symptoms and all the questions ― [Elizabeth Grace] "Bleachless"
But how am I supposed to love you when I don't love who I am? And how can I give you all of me when I'm only half a man? Cause I'm a sinking ship that's burning, so let go of my hand ― [Dean Lewis] "Half A Man"
Well you look like yourself, but you're somebody else. Only it ain't on the surface ― [Flora Cash] "You're Somebody Else"
Tired mechanical heart beats til the song disappears. Somebody shine a light, I'm frozen by the fear in me. Somebody make me feel alive and shatter me ― [Lindsey Stirling ft Lzzy Hale] "Shatter Me"

[c] themysteriousashe.

Reactions: Phi Chisym

irya a. w. zima

basics --
full name irya alexey wolfe zima
nickname(s) none, feel free to come up with some

gender cis male
pronouns masculine

age twenty-two
birthday 30 december
zodiac capricorn
birthplace pskov, russia

romantic orientation asexual bicurious
love interest tbd

witch type air

appearance --
face claim
tom webb

hair irya has wavy, auburn hair. he keeps his hair slightly longer on top and short on the sides. it is a mixture of thin and thick hair, finding a perfect medium. his hair isn't difficult to style, and it's slightly coarse to the touch. when it comes to styling, irya does his best to have it all flow one direction, but if it's longer than usual, he'll just brush it through and let it be.
body irya is slender with some muscle. he stands at an even 6'0", weighing 145 pounds. he has a difficult time keeping weight on, due to a fast metabolism that's made people jealous of him since he hit puberty. he is able to maintain muscle, put has to do his best to reach a certain calorie count each day to ensure he is healthy and safe, as well as to prevent his body from performing straight up cannibalism.
skin due to being a mix of russian, irish, and english, irya has pale as fuck skin. he is truly a pale boi and being ginger doesn't help anything. due to the ginger trait, he also has many freckles, which can be seen on his face. there are freckles that also litter the tops of his shoulders. irya is able to tan during warmer months, which is a godsend, as gingers usually burn.
clothing style irya likes to dress fashionable but comfortable. he can be seen spotting neutral or dark colors, maybe even something bright. he likes simple patterns, but doesn't mind throwing in the occasional curveball of some abstract art on a tee. during winter months, it is sweaters galore. he loves his sweaters. during warmer months, he dresses appropriately, only to ensure he's kept cool. he also wears a pendant around his neck, which is usually tucked under his clothing, to represent the element he practices in: air.
physical disabilities irya suffers from some tremors in his hands. due to some nerve damage when he was younger, his hands have a shake to them. he can't keep them steady, despite how hard he tries. he can't really feel temperatures in his hands either. when he's nervous, the shaking worsens. he does take medication to make the shaking not as apparent or bad.

personality && interests --
personality traits absent-minded, open-minded, passive, optimistic, fatalistic, reliable, restless, thoughtful, careful, impulsive
irya can be impulsive when it comes to caring for others. he's a sweet guy, always willing to come to someone's rescue, but it can always end up wrong. he sometimes makes a problem worse than mending it. he acts without thinking, say, if two people are having a problem, he'll go talk to the other party and try to get them to come around to the person he's defending. this can make matters worse, and he doesn't realize it until after the fact. he feels bad about his impulsive behavior, but never learns his lesson.
irya is so passive that anyone can walk all over him. he has a very hard time trying to find his voice and speak out against others. he is afraid of causing problems that concern himself. people often abuse his friendship, and he has a hard time seeing that. if someone is using him, he won't speak up against it. because irya is so passive, he tends to be hurt more than not. he needs someone that can help him find his voice and speak out when he can't.
irya can be fatalistic in bad situations. he's one of those, "we're going to die!!!" types. if something bad happens, despite being an optimist, his views go to the very south of what could happen. this is another area where his passiveness comes into play, as he sometimes isn't willing to meet things head on, due to this "i don't want to be the one to die because we will die!" mentality.

mbti type intp (the logician)
temperament choleric-phlegmatic
moral alignment neutral good
hogwarts house gryffinpuff

mental disabilities none

head canons
dachshund aka sausage dog aka wiener dogs aka long bois
― smol bean
― totally the mom friend of a friendship
― harbors his feelings and watching him explode is so rare, it's scary
― loves to cook and bake
― likes to be outside when it's hella windy
― kind of similar to alexei on stranger things
― swears in russian and not english
― knows how to throw a wild slav party
― isn't really interested in the intimate parts of a relationship, hence being asexual
― was mortified by the sex talk as a child
― can confirm russians are fucking crazy and drive just as bad as you see in the youtube videos
― has some smoky/clear/white crystals in his room to help with his air magic
― probably wouldn't run away from a tornado
― loves small animals and will flip his shit
― has a charming smile
― honestly like neville in harry potter
― really likes florence + the machine
― likes indie music
may add more

other --
playlist feel free to add more if you need to.
we are shining, and we will never be afraid again ― [BY FLORENCE + THE MACHINE] spectrum
let me show you the world in my eyes ― [BY DEPECHE MODE] world in my eyes
can't you see i just can't go? these walls are all i know ― [BY GHOSTLY KISSES] the city holds my heart
come inside from the cold and rest your weary soul ― [BY JOY WILLIAMS] welcome home
i promise to be there for you ― [BY SCOTT QUINN] there for you

[c] themysteriousashe.

Amias

basics --
full name Amias Kouame
nickname(s) Ami

gender Cis Man
pronouns he/him

age 26
birthday May 17
zodiac Taurus
birthplace Man, Cort D'Ivoire (West Africa)

romantic orientation Pansexual
love interest tbd, open for plotting

witch type Hedge Witch

appearance --

face claim
Adonis Bosso

hair His hair is thick and dark, often kept trimmed close to his head. Even when kept short, it's just long enough to coil tight to his scalp. He'll frequently allow it to grow out into a short fro, though, since it has the tendency to make him look slightly more approachable. It's also great for sticking flowers in, which he'll do on occasion.

body Standing at 6'2, or nearly 188 cm, Amias is a noticeable figure in the crowd. While quite fit from years of playing sports in his youth, he's not quite as lean as he used to be. While still having largely retained his muscle tone, especially in his arms, his physical regiment is not nearly as strenuous as it once was. As a result, he's put on a little weight since his sports career ended and is much softer around the middle. While he doesn't have the abs he used to, he's perfectly happy with how he looks now, and in same aspects, prefers how much healthier he looks now.

skin His skin is a rich, dark burnt umber that also serves to make him a striking figure in a crowd. His skin is largely unblemished, minus a few surgical scars on his left leg from his career-ending injuries when he used to play soccer and rugby. He also has a few tattoos to speak of, though they're very rarely uncovered.

clothing style Varied/Outdoorsy- His overall look can change quite a bit, but it's especially common to find him wearing something you could imagine him hiking in. It's a good thing, too, because he does end up hiking quite a bit. He favors sturdy, simple, utilitarian clothing. Work boots, jeans, solid colored t-shirts, plain sweaters, the occasional plaid flannel, and a variety of sturdy warm jackets are all things he could be seen wearing on a regular basis, not to mention the occasional addition of a beanie. In any case, lots of layers and he tends to dress for the cold. He favors this sort of wardrobe as a result of both his life spent frequently outdoors, and his work as a veterinarian. It's hard to want to wear his nicest clothes when he knows they'll only get dirty or ruined. Even still, given the chance, he'll wear a few eye-catching jackets or button-ups, or even a typically witchy ensemble of all black. Sometimes, it just depends on his mood. He tends to wear muted colors and neutrals.

physical disabilities He has a bad knee from multiple knee injuries and a torn ACL when playing soccer and rugby as a teen and young adult. He's had surgeries to repair a significant portion of the damage, but it still occasionally acts up on him. He typically wears a brace whenever it hurts or tries to give out.

personality traits Patient | Compassionate | Stubborn | Protective | Empathetic | Reliable | Even-tempered | Thoughtful | Reserved | Jealous | Self-indulgent | Moody

Compassionate: Amias has been called something of a bleeding heart, and it's certainly true. When seeing another person or an animal in need, he's compelled to do at least something to help. It has led to him becoming something of a mother hen amongst friends, and also the loving caretaker of numerous stray cats. He may claim they're not his cats, but in his heart, they definitely are. In any case, he's typically one to reach out and offer help, a listening ear, or a shoulder to cry on if he thinks someone needs it.

Reserved: As much as he likes people, he still prefers time to himself. He ultimately finds people exhausting, especially because he's empathetic. He's not frequently one to break the silence nor one to throw himself into conversation unprompted. If left to his own devices, he would largely be alone by choice. He enjoys the silence and lack of company, and even when around other people, he doesn't always actively involve himself in the action.

Stubborn: Amias is a man largely set in his ways. He thoroughly enjoys his security and his routines, and dislikes being made to break them. Trying to get him to step outside his comfort zone frequently makes him dig in his heels and resist all the more. Worse is when dealing with this inflexibility in arguments, because he absolutely refuses to budge. He could probably do with some variety in his life, but good luck convincing him of that.

mbti type ISFJ
temperament Plegmatic-Melancholic

mental disabilities He's been diagnosed with MDD (Major Depressive Disorder) since the death of multiple family members. He's currently on antidepressants to treat the worst of his symptoms.

head canons
― Half a moment away from adopting every animal he sees, don't even tempt him.
― Tough shell on the outside, soft and gooey in the center.
― Said tough shell is not even remotely thick either. The soft squishy center keeps leaking everywhere.
― Such a bleeding heart.
― "People are more exhausting than animals are, and I just spent 3 hours wrangling a cat."
― Slightly rambunctious mom friend.
― Definitely the kind of person that would have the phrase "It's always the quiet ones" applied to him. In whatever context you think of, you're probably right in some way or another.
― Absolutely wicked sense of humor that seems to catch people of guard. It might seem mean-spirited, if he didn't poke plenty of fun at himself too.
― "Where is the sALT?!"
― He's the salt. He's a salty human being.
― If the popcorn doesn't make him feel like he's dying of dehydration, it's not salty enough.
― You'll probably see him dancing in the kitchen at some point.
― Loves both winter and spring. He thinks snow is a glorious thing, but he also loves his plants.
― Makes his own tea.
― A very sweet man, but will also wreck your shit in the most loving way possible.
― Has one piercing and a few tattoos, but definitely wants more.
― Bangs pots and pans to get the ghosts out of his house.

other --
playlist
"Nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be this hard." ― [Coldplay] The Scientist
"Somewhere within I uncovered everything that I once was. Dwelling beyond my subconscious, I saw myself as a god. That's when I realized I wasn't." ― [Jacob Lee] Conscience
"The things that I'm seeing when I close my eyes, the visions aren't leaving, they know where I hide." ― [Digital Daggers] Alone Tonight
"Oh, no words could ever help relieve this pain." ― [MS MR] All the Things Lost
"This glass heart is shattering to pieces, shattering to pieces." ― [Sam Tinnesz// Tommee Profitt] Glass Heart

[c] themysteriousashe.

Last edited:

Emmanuel David

basics --
full name Emmanuel David
nickname(s) Eman, Noel

gender cis-male
pronouns He/Him

age 29
birthday March 4th
zodiac Pisces
birthplace Tel Aviv, Israel

romantic orientation Asexual
love interest L-like, girls? Real, human girls? U-uh...might need some time on that one.

witch type Kitchen Witch

appearance --
face claim Matthew Shear

hair Noel's hair is short, scruffy, and overall unkept. Reaching past the ends of his ears with disgraceful curls, the messy mop is course and nearly untamable. It has a light chestnut hue in color, typically which obscures the poor owner's demeanor. It is clean, despite the chaos, and is course and thin from all the attempted pokes and jabs that have been made upon the fortress of locks. Facial hair consists of a well kept beard, which encases much of Emmanuel's face.

body Noel is a shorter, stouter man of five feet and five inches tall, weighing nearly one hundred and seventy five pounds. Consisting of hearty, chubby cheeks and somewhat of a round stomach, Noel adorns a surprising array of muscles at his arms and legs, and despite his form is rather strong and has experience with physical and more demanding work. Described as having more childish features, Noel's form tends to be bright and cheery, with comical dimples and deep set marks at his cheeks and lips.

skin Noel's skin is a deep set tan color, sun-kissed by time and generously coating his flesh evenly. Wrinkles adorn the corners of his eyes and lips, as well as nearly invisible freckles that bundle at his cheeks. While nearly devoid of facial blemishes, hidden mainly by his scruff, burn marks decorate the man's wrists and arms, although he will merely wave them away as his "battle scars". A variety of scars decorate his ankles as well, but can be contributed to his clumsy behavior.

clothing style Noel keeps himself very well kept in the case of clothing, generally adorning himself in well to do clothing in a wild variety of colors. Color coordination is the lost eleventh commandment, after all, and Noel keeps it a priority to look nice in and out of the home. Generally adorned in a bow tie or a bright pair of well to do suspenders, Noel likes to keep himself sharp in his style, but also rarely likes to stand out in the crowd he is in. Don't expect to find many decorative images splayed on his shirts. The one exception is on his purple kitchen apron that is happily adorned a little blue alien named Stitch. On occasion of the "I'm just not feelin it" days, he will contain the wild mane of hair with beanie hats(also in accordance with the sacred color commandments).

physical disabilities Noel is not properly diagnosed for a physical ailment, however, his left hand has been weakened over time due to multiple and consecutive accidents that have occurred in blights of clumsiness and near ingenious executions of sweet and savory projects. It is still functional, but by no means is it as effective or as optimal as his right hand. This makes it difficult for him to write, as he was once left handed.

personality traits
Empathetic/Naive/Skittish/Loyal/Optimistic/Sensitive/Anxious/Easily Excitable/Gentle/Dedicated

Noel is an incredibly empathetic young man, one whose concern for others tends to overshadow his own. While he is not the most sociable, Noel finds it easy to connect to others who he is comfortable around and feels truly safe with. He is the man who will sit with a friend or loved one in times of need, one who will bake a batch of cookies without even being asked for, or will just offer one of his award winning embraces(the award was technically a paper plate award given to him by his sisters, but believe him, it counts.). Anxiety over one's well being is incredibly common for the young man, and he strives to make those around him happy and healthy. With this, Noel tends to feel others' sadness or rage as well, and can experience second hand sorrow or frustration in a given situation. While able to hide internal emotions well, it can cause turmoil and an overall external reaction over an extended period of time. Noel typically acts as others care taker, whether it had been approved or not.

Noel in no means is a fool, however, you tell him a fact, true or not, and he will fully trust that what you say is God given truth. Noel is rather trusting of an individual he has let into his life, and believes that once he has allowed someone into the safety of his home, that he has no reason not to trust them. For this reason, sarcasm doesn't come across very well.Noel isn't trusting in particular, but with a human he had confirmed to be safe in a social aspect, he tends to let any walls that had been built up to crumble. He knows himself that it isn't the most healthy aspect of living, but an innocence still lingers in the back of the man's head, where he wishes to believe before he's required to confirm.

Noel is surprisingly skittish and anxious when it comes to relatively new people. Much of this processing is internal more than external, including overthinking and a fear of a possible stumble. Noel has been known to stammer in the presence of new individuals, and has even been known to forget entire conversations with other people mere moments after, the words having flooded from the overcrowding in his head. It takes time for Noel to be more comfortable around an individual, but he grows to be more eloquent when given the time of day(and quite a chatter box. Sometimes he even forgets to breathe then). Noel has also been known to overthink, barely able to move on with a plan if he fears he can not complete it to succession. When focused, Noel is much more calmed and dedicated, but if you were to place him in a group of energetic strangers, you'd most likely find him petting the nearby cat.

mbti type INFP
temperament Phlegmatic

mental disabilities Once again, Noel has not been diagnosed, but he is certain he has a mild level of clinical anxiety. He refuses to confirm such a diagnosis, and tends to handle the occasional tremors and stammers with meditative practices, including cooking, gardening, knitting and cross stitching. He is also partially convinced he has a mild case of ADHD, requiring certain items to be paired by color, number, or size. He can get rather picky with certain organizations, despite being disorganized in other manners.

head canons

Sloth

― "Will Work for Dough"

― "Sometimes life gives you lemons, so make a cake, coat it in sugar, and devour it with gusto."

― "I may trip, and stumble, and fumble, but at least I can reach a high c note while doing so. Not many people can really say that. "

― Ha! Who needs artistic ability or smarts when you can win over people with food and coffee??

― "I've been everywhere and seen every sort of person, and I gotta say, each and everyone of them scare me in new and different ways."

― He cannot hold a tune for the life of him, but miraculously can play the harmonica with the best of them.

― With two little twin sisters, Noel is a busy patriarch in his household. He's learned how to do a variety of hair styles, make up and nails over the years. In fact, his nails tend to be painted different colors(but they are required to fall under the commandment of coordination.).

― Noel is bizarrely religious for his witchcraft practices. However, it keeps it on the down-low, halfheartedly ashamed for such practices. He also has interest in the occult and all things bizarre, but that's more of a Friday afternoon pick-me-up with the devil twins.

― Favorite dish to prepare are lemon bars

― Has sworn never to curse, as due to a bet he has been winning for the last year and a half.

other --
playlist
Keep the earth below my feet, For all my sweat, my blood runs weak, Let me learn from where I have been, So keep my eyes to serve, my hands to learn.― [Mumford and Sons] Below my Feet
I never had a day where money didn't get in my way, I never listened to much Elvis, I can't remember a warm December, Am I the son I think I am, Am I the friend I think I am, Am I the man I think I wanna be ― [Train] I Am
Oh, this world is such a crazy place, It's all about the go, go, go, Sometimes life can taste so sweet, When you slow it down, You start to see the world a little differently, When you turn it upside down ― [Paloma Faith] Upside Down
As I tumble down, falling fast to the ground, I know I'll wither so peel away the bark, 'Cause nothing grows when it is dark ― [Of Monsters and Men] Crystals
Take it easy, take it easy, Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy, Lighten up while you still can, Don't even try to understand, Just find a place to make your stand and take it easy ― [Jackson Browne] Take it Easy

[c] themysteriousashe.

Last edited:

Amelie Beamount

basics --

full name Amelie Beamount

nickname(s) Ami to those who know her better

gender cis-female

pronouns She/Her

age 22

birthday June 12th

zodiac Gemini

birthplace Lyon, France

romantic orientation Heterosexual

love interest Does chocolate and wine count?

witch type Sea Witch

appearance --

face claim
India Eisley

hair Amelie's hair is wildly uneven and wavy, reaching past her chin. The mane is a dark, coffee brown hue, and is either held back with a ribbon or by a blue bandana. It is nearly impossible to keep at bay, easily tangled and course. The mess will occasionally contain a streak of purple or blue, but currently remains its natural color. Having once been past her waist, Amelie has been unable to let her hair grow any farther than her neck. She commonly refers to it as the "Crows Nest", the "Hag's Bane" and "Shield of Protection".

body Amelie is stunted slightly in her growth, standing at a mighty and horrifying four feet and eleven inches. Despite the thin appearance, Amelie does contain the body of a swimmer, having both achieved muscles in her stomach area, as well as the legs and arms. She still contains some baby fat along her center, as well as maintaining a childish chub to her cheeks. Stretch marks decorate Amelie's stomach, having once been heartier and much less delicate than it stands now.

skin God, if ghosts were indeed, truly, present within the natural world, Amelie would be convinced she was much more translucent than they. Accompanied with pale skin that easily engulfs into red, Amelie has been cursed with no-tan skin and several dark freckles along her thighs. She has one crescent tattoo at her ankle, as well as scratches at her legs from idiotic attempts of crashing into waves she should not have. Amelie also has a bizarre birthmark at her collarbone, a blob of slightly darker skin that vaguely resembles a snail(?).

clothing style Despite the messy, initial appearance, Amelie is surprisingly conservative and classy with her clothing. This tends to include long skirts, dresses, blouses, dress pants, and even the occasional jumpsuit. Amelie will not, however, resist the urge to curl into a good pair of sweatpants and unleash the inner slob. Typically, her clothes tend to contain references to popular culture or to animals, but her main article of choice are blouses and shorts that typically reach to her knees.

physical disabilities Amelie was much more sickly as a child, but does not seem to appear any physical effects of such ailments. She is slightly shorter than had been expected, but she retains her motor skills. Occasionally, Amelie will be vulnerable to a short term illness that can last anywhere from one to two weeks. Physically, as of yet, she is much more stable.

personality traits

Sarcastic / Dry / Loyal / Stubborn / Blunt / Self-Serving / Brash / Quick to Humor / Protective / Calm / Confident (if not cocky)

Amelie is remarkably dry with her statements and exclamations, tending to bring somewhat of a confusion when it comes to determining the intent behind her words. Typically, giving one turn of the head towards another's direction indicates that she does care about said individual, or at least what they may have to offer. Amelie doesn't typically care for how her words may affect another person, and tends to say whatever escapes her mouth first. She does not tend to regret what can come out of her mouth, but can have some guilt in regards to reaction or tone. Maybe calling that random woman a moron required a hair tussle to get her point across? Perhaps it would make more sense when calling someone a dumbass she should have including the words "I love you" prior? Whatever the case, Amelie likes to see her words as set in stone and the absolute best as to what she can and should do. A filter does not exist in this young woman's mind, nor does she care to find out what can be applied when it's set in place.

Amelie's first concern is her own survival. It's not a particular hatred towards others that fuels this, it stems from the mindset that in order to bring herself peace, she needs to handle her own situation first. Not to say that she holds no sympathy or empathy towards other individuals, indeed, she does find intense care for those she finds meaningful to, but her first concern lies on her goals and needs. This is not the case in every individual, and there are certainly outliers, Amelie tends to focus on goals she had set for herself. In this way as well, she doesn't particularly find her participation in a mistake to be entirely her fault. While she can feel guilt about stronger sentiments, she doesn't hold so much regrets or concern about the actions in which she committed. She will, indeed, find time to help others who may need it. But...just give her five to ten minutes to figure her own thing out.

Amelie is surprisingly mischievous for her dry composure, and enjoys pulling lighthearted words or stunts to confuse certain people. She means no harm! But goodness gracious, isn't it fun to lead someone astray for a little bit, or tell them a story of epic proportions that end up with no punchline at all? This is, indeed, in good nature, and she proves to be quite humorous and even lewd at points to gain some entertainment. She won't hesitate to make a joke, pun, or an inappropriate in the driest tone one can conjure.

mbti type ISTJ

temperament Melancholic

moral alignment Chaotic Neutral

hogwarts house Slytherin

mental disabilities N/A

head canons

― Affectionately refers to herself as "The Sea Hag of Lyon(and then some)

― "Talking is insufferable...maybe that's why I enjoy doing it so fucking much"

― Carries a camera with her at all times

― Collects seashells, broken bottles and rocks

― "I know at least three languages and none of them have the capability to express how much of a dumbass you are."

― Loves romantic comedies, books and movies.

― Has read almost all of Agatha Christie's greatest works and is a sucker for a cheesy mystery novel.

― Having been sick as a child, her normal development was briefly stunted. Not to the point of actual physical disability, but to the point where she considers herself closer to hell.

― "If I call you a moron, you ain't half bad. Which is why Im callin you a dipshit instead."

― Really enjoys a good hug, but it comes with a riddle first(simply being to figure out that she wants a goddamn hug).

― Has a tendency to give random names to animals she may see on a street.

― Is incredibly superstitious, and gets spooked very easily by things she can't explain. "The fuckin glass fell off the table, it's time to put that old table out of its cursed, damned misery."

― "Listen, I would give my life for you. But if you were covered in a horde of bugs and I was the only one who could save you, I'm bringing out the goddamn flamethrower and you better be praying."

other --

playlist

And you thought the world might end if you just looked the other way, and now you wish that you had stayed. ― [Matchbox 20] Parade

I'm so alone and I feel just like somebody else. Man I ain't changed, but I know I ain't the same ― [The Wallflowers] One Headlight

And after the storm, I run and run as the rains come And I look up, I look up, On my knees and out of luck, I look up.― [Mumford and Sons] After the Storm

But like most creatures down here on the ground, I'm composed of the elements moving around, And I grow and change and I shift and I switch, And it turns out I'm actually kind of a bitch. ― [Sara Bareilles] Sweet as Whole

Beware doll, you're bound to fall ― [Chris Connell] Like A Stone

[c] themysteriousashe.

TASHA VOLKOV.

basics --
full name tasha alisa volkov.
nickname(s) most use tasha, but tash is common.

gender female.
pronouns feminine, she/her.

age twenty-five.
birthday october 13th.
zodiac libra.
birthplace moscow, russia.

romantic orientation biromantic bisexual.
love interest none - open for plotting.

witch type secular witch.

appearance --
face claim
alina kovalenko.

hair when you first meet tasha in person, you don't notice her unimpressive height, nor her full build. it's her hair that draws the eye. it's bright fiery red seems too impressive to be natural. there is no mistaking it for an amber brown, it is distinctly red. Her curls are left long and usually straightened and pulled back.
body tash is fairly short. She stands at a very unintimidating five feet and three inches. what she lacks in height she does make up for in unintentional intensity. tahas's build is fairly stocky, not that she is classified as overweight, that just seems to be her body type. maybe voluptuous would work better? she weights approximately one hundred and twenty-five pounds of predominately muscle.
skin her skin is pale, dusted with freckles and sporting a fair amount of scars from various fights and childhood incidents.
clothing style her clothing style varies. she prefers sweaters and hoodies to skirts and dresses, she also refuses to wear shorts or anything that shows too much skin in public. it makes her uncomfortable, she'd rather eat a spider. her wardrobe is entirely unprepared for warm months. she's going to get heatstroke at some point.
physical disabilities n/a.

personality traits efficient, energetic, self-confident, strong-willed, strategic, charismatic, inspiring, stubborn, dominant, impatient, arrogant, reserved, cold, ruthless.
tasha is about as stubborn as they come. she's the queen of hyper-fixation and unhealthy work ethics. at this point her blood stream is probably made entirely of caffeine. her stubbornness isn't always a bad thing, but she tends to play jump rope with the line between "dedicated" and "self-destructive." her stubborn nature definitely plays a role in her impatience. her brain tends to run at a hundred miles a minute, and she needs the world around her to move at that pace too.
she can be, intense. she doesn't realize she's doing it, and she doesn't mean to do it. she has a large presence that takes up the room. she's confident in herself and her decisions, and doesn't really care what others think of her. spite is her sole motivation at this point. she's the type to face god and walk backward into hell.
tasha could charm the pants off a nun. her high school debate team was undefeated. she could talk circles around a wall if needed. of course, her charisma isn't always dialed up to eleven. she can go from giving a captain america worthy pep talk to spending ten minutes swinging her arms and making swish noises because she forgot the word for rain coat. it's a dice roll what you'll get.

mbti type entj.
temperament choleric.
moral alignment neutral good.
hogwarts house ravenclaw.

mental disabilities anxiety, insomnia.

head canons
still bears
— survives off coffee
— "are you okay?" "reporting live from the fucking gutter, sis"
— i hope you'll excuse my cheap wit, but the hour is late and it's all i have left
— smarter than she looks
— motivated solely by spite
— fuck this shit i'm out
— will yell at you like a dog
— crying at 3 am about how small raccoon hands are
— probably plays dnd with her 5 friends and tells everyone she's out clubbing instead
— pretends to be cooler than she is
— secret nerdTM​
— hogs blankets
— "we die like men, unprepared and useless."
— lays in patches of sunlight like a cat
— takes midnight walks when she can't sleep
— has fallen asleep on a roller coaster
— always ready to fight
— kinda just wants to be carried around all the time
— knows a lot about mythology?
— texts her sister "random fact of the day" religiously. her sister hates it.
— you know those days when you’re like- this might as well happen.
— defiantly the jealous type

other --
playlist
beside my bed i keep a bottle of dreams ― [BY BIRDS OF BELLWOODS] melatonin
making waves through the universe ― [BY NOTHING BUT THIEVES] trip switch
partners in crime in the dead of night ― [BY BASTILLE] nocturnal creatures
i saw a piece of heaven / waiting, impatient, for me ― [BY AURORA] runaway
until all you see is my ghost / empty vessel, crooked teeth ― [BY OF MONSTERS AND MEN] i of the storm

[c] themysteriousashe.

haven't done an announcement on here in a minute, but we are still in need of roles before i close the sign ups! here are the roles we need:
-- one fire witch
-- two voodoo witches
-- one cosmic witch
-- one hedge witch
-- one green witch

we've already progressed through the roleplay, but it isn't too late to quickly fill out a form and jump in! if you request a reservation for a role, i am only allowing a week's reservation. we need roles filled and quickly, so you don't get behind.

Last edited:

EMIKO

basics --
full name Sasaki Emiko
nickname(s) Emi, Emi-chan

gender Female
pronouns She/Her

age 19
birthday June 15
zodiac Gemini
birthplace Yokohama, Japan

romantic orientation Heterosexual
love interest TBD

witch type Green Witch

appearance --
face claim
Hidaritomo Ayaka

hair Emi has very soft, dark brown hair. It has a gentle, natural wave to it and falls to her chest. It is always styled ever so slightly. She has two looks she likes to rock, one being the side-tucked bangs, the other being straight bangs. She changes now and again between haircuts. Her current look is the side-tuck. She meticulously brushes her hair and uses healthy natural products to give it the shine it has.
body Emi is a short girl, standing at 5'1". She is petite in frame, being slender and not all that well defined when it comes to musculature. She herself is not incredibly well-endowed with the chest she wants, but she does what she can with what little she has. Emi is light, weighing roughly 125 lbs.
skin Her skin is a bit on the pale side, and her face is practically always covered in makeup. She takes care of herself, so nothing particularly wonky happens with her skin, unless she learns she's allergic to something.
clothing style Emiko likes soft and simple styles. Nothing too over the top or something that will draw attention to her. She loves pastels and other light colors, especially pink and green. She usually dresses rather conservatively, cardigans being some of her favorite things to wear. She does like wearing an occasional hat, and there's never a wrong time to accessorize.
physical disabilities She walks with a bit of a limp. She broke her leg as a child and it didn't heal properly.

personality traits quiet, optimistic, truthful, kind, sweet, sisterly, loyal, conservative, idealistic, gluttonous, pushover
optimistic: There is always a light at the end of the tunnel for Emi. She likes seeing the light and the good in everything and everyone around her. Nobody is a bad person, they just make mistakes. Those people can be helped, and she would like to help them. Emi can take even the worst situations and put a positive spin on them. Just fell down the stairs? Well at least you didn't break anything, and look how fast you got down! Family member dying? Think of all the wonderful memories you can make with them! No matter what, she always tries to see the good.
quiet: While not particularly shy, Emi doesn't always talk very much. She does like to spend time on her own, with her plants especially, but doesn't mind having a few close friends keep her company. She is quiet when it comes to conversations, however, and would rather listen instead of speak for herself. Coming to Florence, a place where she is not fluent in the language, she expects to be very quiet and listen. She hopes to pick up the language better. She does know English, but due to her lack of using it, she is a little rusty. This is a little embarrassing to her.
gluttonous: Emi loves her food. It's purely by magic and a genetic miracle she doesn't gain much weight. She will stuff her face with sweets of all kinds, and has a particular love for cakes and ice cream. Every new place she goes, she insists on trying new sweet desserts and the like. It's to a point that she will gladly be late to appointments if she spots a sweet shop. It has gotten her into a bit of trouble, but she shares so usually it smooths itself over.

mbti type infp
temperament phlegmatic-choleric
moral alignment neutral good

mental disabilities None

head canons
― Giraffe
*crying* "mom, kids are drinking beer I need you to come pick me up"
― everything will be fine
― will pull this car over because she saw a sweets shop
― owns at least five bonsai
― mint chocolate chip ice cream is life
― "I can predict the future! And you're going to be okay."
― is vegetarian. Candy isn't a meat.
― don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm
― she misses her rooftop garden
― it's being cared for by her friend
― if said rooftop garden is dead by the time she returns, she will smack that friend a kiss on their forehead and forgive them because that was too much to put onto one person, so help her god.
― has probably accidentally grown weed before
― "they ask you how you are and you just have to say that you're fine"
― the world is filled with nice people
― if you can't find one, be one
― puffs up her cheeks when angry
aesthetic board

other --
playlist
but if love is enough, could you let it show? If you feel it could you let me know? ― [BY CHVRCHES] Miracle
I hope you’re ok, cause I’m with you this time ― [BY NØLL] i hope ur ok
but you're a child, and it's kinda wild how you're the one that brings the sun ― [BY THE REGRETTES] I Dare You
I can make your day glow sun to rainbow, colour in your step, let me lose your mind ― [BY OH WONDER] High on Humans
even if tomorrow ends I'll have no regrets ― [BY REOL] Endless Line
playlist here

[c] themysteriousashe.

Thanawat Panyarachun

basics --
full name
thanawat panyarachun
nickname(s) than - to most people (t-ah-n)

gender male
pronouns he/him

age twenty-one
birthday february 19th
zodiac pisces
birthplace bangkok, thailand

romantic orientation pansexual
love interest TBD

witch type voodoo

appearance --
face claim
Itthipat Thanit

hair Than's hair is straight and a medium volume thanks to his genetics on his father's side. It's a deep black color and seems almost to have a red tint when the sun shines against it. Most of the time, it's styled out of his face, otherwise it would be a mop, and is soft to the touch. When he's sick or doesn't give a shit, he leaves it messy without a damn to give.
body Having been in multiple athletic events throughout high school, Than's build is slender, yet toned to high heavens. He has tones legs and slightly built pectorals; the body of a swimmer, as he mainly spent his time on the school's swim team.
skin Than's skin is rather pale, though still has a sense of being sun-kissed from his years in the sun. However, years of practicing voodoo magic had taken it's toll in the sense that his skin had lost his tan. His hands are calloused and he has a clean-shaved face; no stubble or blemishes, save for a scar on his lower lip, going from the edge of his lip to underneath it.
clothing style Than's style is very stereotypical 'voodoo': leather jacket and chains, black and dark purple clothing, black belt. Very grungy, like a biker or something, but there are times when he allows himself to get extremely dressed up, even if it's rare, or dressed down.
physical disabilities Though he has learned to hide it pretty well, Than has a limp in his left leg from a traumatic moment in his life. What happened is unknown to everybody but himself, but he suffers from a permanent limp nonetheless from it.

personality traits
cold, abrasive, distant, loyal, hopeless romantic, cautious, charming, caustic
― caustic - Than has developed this trait after getting his heart and soul smashed into a million pieces the last time he let himself fall in love. Caustic, meaning he is very sarcastic in a bitter way, though he can't help himself. Most of the time it's to keep himself distanced from others, as he doesn't want to trust others again.
― cold - Despite having a spot of warmth somewhere inside, Than is, overall, very icy and doesn't give a damn if it hurts your feelings. He will ignore someone to the point that it's awkward and wouldn't feel bothered by it at all, to which many people have been rubbed the wrong way by it. For good reason, of course.
― hopeless romantic - Though Than has been hurt and traumatized by love before, it doesn't mean that he can push himself away from it. Ever since he was a kid, he had been raised by a loving family that taught him to balance the darkness of voodoo with love that can be found everywhere. However, he tends to fall too hard for his own good and has since developed his facade and security system in order to keep himself away from love at any costs.

mbti type enfp - the champion
temperament melancholic
moral alignment chaotic neutral
hogwarts house slyther-puff

mental disabilities Than suffers from trust issues when it comes to affection, love, and compassion. When he was seventeen he experienced a bone-crushing and heart-breaking relationship that left him hollow. He pushes others away and doesn't believe it when others try to flirt or compliment him; he sees it as them trying to play games and find a way to break him again. Because of the trust issues, he built a fortress around his self that he refuses to let down to anyone again.... (or so he thinks)

head canons
― snow leopard
― "why should I give a shit? hm?"
― signature eye-roll
― loves spicy food
--- hates coffee
--- cold as ice
--- "yeah, I've got tats. you got a problem?"
--- "player" flirt
--- secretly loves the drama
--- king of grimaces
--- "oh but sweetie, you aren't special either~"
--- faux smiles to be expected
--- enjoys novels
--- loves swimming
--- skilled in thai calligraphy

other --
playlist
feel free to add more if you need to.
i can't help... falling in love with you... ― [Tommee ft. brooke] Can't Help Falling in Love (Dark Version)
life's too short to even care at all, oh... ― [Young the Giant] Cough Syrup
you did not break me...― [Sia] Elastic Heart
all that drama can make you wanna lock the door and throw the key...― [Au/Ra] Dance in the Dark
how do you love when your heart is broken...― [Nothing More] I'll Be Okay
you can spare me all your sympathy... --- [Too Close To Touch] Sympathy
i am not afraid, of the storm that comes my way... --- [Thousand Foot Krutch] Courtesy Call
i've tried forever getting out on my own... --- [Ashes Remain] On My Own

[c] themysteriousashe.

i would like to reserve a hedge witch if you're still accepting!! he's currently wip ~ should finish maybe tomorrow or the day after??

Last edited:
I'll have that reserved for you!

Reactions: Dvyniai

Min Han-jae 민 한재

basics --
full name
hanjae min
nickname(s) jae, jay, hanji, hanj

gender cisgender male
pronouns he/him

age twenty-five
birthday august 1st
zodiac leo
birthplace kanggye, north korea

romantic orientation homosexual, panromantic
love interest tbd. has a bf back home, but is polyamorous so is open to more partners~

witch type hedge witch

appearance --
face claim
kim seokjin

hair hanjae loves to dye his hair different colors, and as of late, has chosen pink. naturally it's a dark brown in color. it's kept in a sort of bowl cut, although he rarely styles it that way. it can often be seen parted to the side, coming off of his forehead, with quite a bit of product if you look closely. he takes very good care of it.
body stands at 5'11'', with a broad frame. his shoulders in particular are very wide, sometimes making it difficult to find tops that fit properly. his muscle type is definitely not bulky, but rather lightly toned. he does work out but only when he's feeling like it, which makes it something he does occasionally rather than regularly. it's basically just enough to maintain his weight and fairly slim physique. roughly weighs 183lbs.
skin fairly pale and ridiculously clear. he takes very good care of his skin, and follows a detailed korean skin regime. he tends to lean towards drying out, and uses a crazy amount of lotion to keep that from happening. he tans very easily in the sun, although he doesn't always allow this to happen. doesn't have many moles or beauty marks, and he has no scars.
clothing style very fancy and very stylish. hanji is not ashamed to admit he likes expensive clothes, and designer brands, and that he's a total snob over it. he just likes to look good okay? he can usually be seen wearing all sorts of eccentric outfits - not as in, crop tops and mesh shirts, but bright crazy colors and patterns, and pieces that are just so rich looking you feel like you have to do a double take. he doesn't like to show a lot of skin, and rarely walks about in heels (mostly because they kill his feet although he also struggles to find heels in his large shoe size). he does like to deck himself out in jewelry, usually sporting rings and earrings, and the occasional necklace.
physical disabilities can barely see without contacts or his glasses. generally he wears contacts, only deigning to wear his glasses when his eyes are too tired.

personality traits
proud, flirtatious, conceited, very loud, fiery, fearless, fickle, oblivious, independent, friendly, affectionate, childish, spontaneous, extraverted, dramatic, emotional yet emotionally reserved, laid-back, compassionate, wild, eccentric, bold
proud hanj is the type to think very highly of himself. he likes to believe that any given moment he is the most beautiful person in the room (unless his bf's there, then he's the second prettiest but it's close). he likes to think that he's the smartest (he's definitely not), and has the best ideas (not usually), and just in general, is the best at almost everything he does (also not true). at least, he always acts like this. there are many times were he doesn't fully believe that he is the best at everything; his self-confidence has it's ups and downs just like anyone else. but it's become a way to cheer himself up, as well as cheer others up, when he is deliberately over the top in complimenting himself in an attempt to get those around him to laugh. all the same, he has an immense pride in himself, and the things that he does. he is constantly trying to instill the same attitude in others (if slightly less extravagant) as well. because of this pride he has in himself, he also tends to be a huge perfectionist can be incredibly hard on himself when he doesn't do perfectly.
oblivious hanjae is a very loud and exuberant person, that enjoys talking to anybody and everybody. however, he has a tendency to talk over some of those people, especially if they aren't as vocal as he is. he isn't the best at picking up on subtleties, particularly other people's emotions. if someone he's talking to, is giving off signals that they aren't in the mood to talk with him he, more often than not, just won't see those signals and will keep bulldozing his way through the conversation. you can't hint at something with him if you want him to understand, you have to hit him over the head with it. he means well though; he genuinely doesn't want to upset people or step on their toes. he's just completely oblivious.
emotional hanji is very in touch with his emotions, crying at the littlest things and letting himself do it in public. sad dog commercial? he cries. tear-jerker scene in a movie? he cries. a breathtakingly beautiful sunset? he cries. he feels things very deeply and he isn't afraid to show it. this also leads him to be easily excitable, and overly affectionate. but interestingly enough, while he's in touch with his own emotions, he isn't always in touch with the emotions of others. it ties in a lot, with his obliviousness. and surprisingly, while he is a very friendly and talkative person, capable of getting along with most anyone, he does not make legitimate attachments to other people easily. he's reserved in that regard. he has a lot of love to give out, and generally, it takes a while for him to do it.

mbti type entp
temperament sanguine
moral alignment chaotic good
hogwarts house ravendor

mental disabilities not quite a disability per say, but has a bit of a... thing about food. he grew up with very little to eat on a day to day basis, and was practically starved due to his family's circumstances in north korea (the reason they fled) and to this day is very touchy about his food. he does not allow anyone to take from his plate - if he's going to share he has to be the one to give it over. he also feels incredibly bad not finishing his whole plate and wasting food. he'll get on other people's case about this as well. it's very rare he'll skip a meal, and he hates to go hungry, or to see other people go hungry, as this brings back bad memories.

head canons
kitty cat
― hanji's spirit animal is def a peacock
― loves to be the center of attention
― call him pretty and he'll legit preen
but if you won't he'll call himself pretty cuz he don't need no man
― or woman
― he eats up compliments for breakfast
― at least he would like to
― loud aF
― this boi has some luNGS i stg
― his laugh is so loud it sounds like he's screaming half the time
― spiritual but doesn't believe one specific religion
― not quite the mom friend™
― more like the drunk aunt friend
― will mother you if mother is not around, but like, also drag you into crazy adventures
― like fun abandoned buildings where you get tetanus from a rusty nail
― and then passes you back to mom friend™ at the end of the day
― "polyamory is based in consent and love, cheating is based in betrayal. also my relationships are none of your business, asshole."
― "oh my god this sunset is so pretty... here take my phone i need at least a thousand pictures in front of it!"
― "i'm sorry, i can't focus. that shirt you're wearing is just too ugly."
― "gurl. guuurl. guuuuuuuuuuuurl! pass the salt please."
― literally flirts with everybody, don't take it personally it's just who he is
― jumpy
― you could say 'boo' and it probably would scare him
― he loves horror movies though??
― comes from a very rich background, parents run a multi-million dollar investment company
― turns out you can get very good business advice from spirits in the otherworld
― also his bf back in seoul, south korea is a well-off fashion designer
― helps out with both, along with the coven
― vry vry busy because of that but he thrives on the chaos
― side note, very proud of his bf, don't get him started
― he could talk for hours abt yejun, and also show you literally every pic he has of the boy
― once cried because he thought the animation to kung fu panda was just that gorgeous
― takes a lot of naps, at weird times and in weird places too
― let's play "is hanji skipping through the otherworld or just sleeping"
― cuz he also goes off to astral project without telling anybody
― vry affectionate
― watch out short friends he is vry likely to pull you into his lap randomly. or throw you over his shoulder.
― tall friends too, he doesn't mind getting crushed
― likes holding hands, giving out hugs, snuggling into laps
― ESPECIALLY if the other person hates it, it just makes him want to do it more
― really likes cooking and loves eating food even more
― fam thought he might be a kitchen witch at first but nah
― he's a hedge witch thorough and thorough

other --
playlist

don't worry love, because all of this is not coincidence ― [BY bts] dna
every night i'm dancing with your ghost ― [BY sasha sloan] dancing with your ghost
oh, give me a break, tied up in daisy chains, only myself to blame ― [BY will joseph cook] daisy chains
oh no, i've already come to far. suddenly none of this is a game anymore ― [BY blackpink] playing with fire
i wanna see paris, i wanna see tokyo, i wanna be careless even if i break my bones ― [BY american authors] i'm born to run
if you leave, leaving your footprint behind, i will keep that warmth safe. i will keep it in the black and white ― [BY v (bts)] scenery

[c] themysteriousashe.

Last edited:
Still need another Voodoo Witch?

to those that are already a part of the thread:
just checking to see you guys are still interested! i am not sure how many of you are active on the discord, so i'm checking on here to see if you have interest in the thread, as there haven't been posts for a moment.

Definitely still interested!