Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Genres
Romance (Fave), Drama, Suspense, Supernatural, Medieval, FurryxHuman pairing.
Okay, so here's just a little idea I came up with that I wanted to try and see where it could go:

A young teenage girl has made her mark in the world of classical, instrumental music as one of the most passionate, talented violinist in the world. Her music is new and moving and unique, as is her way of playing on the violin. She is almost always on the road, going from city to city, state to state, country to country, performing her amazing music and being home schooled at the same time.

However, she finally becomes tired of the traveling and decided it's time for her to live life as a normal teenager for once. So, she all but quits the fame scene and enrolls in a private high school in her home city where she meets a boy. This boy is the most popular in her school, girls practically throwing themselves at him at every corner. MC makes it a point to avoid him for the reason that she doesn't want conflict with his fan girls, but is quite surprised to find out that he is actually her biggest fan when he approaches her to ask for an autograph. Finding him to be a nice guy and good company to keep, she decides that it's alright for them to hang out. They spend a lot of time together, get to know each other better and end up falling for each other, all while dealing with school, drama, and her fame.

So I'm looking for someone to play the male. I would like for my partner to be active, to post a few times a day because I already have a few partners that aren't able to reply for a few days at a time. I'm thinking this will be set in modern times, romance of course, but I'm also willing to play with a male Furry just to spice things up. If there are any questions, just shoot me a pm and I'll be happy to talk to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.