A little different.. Could be awesome though!

Kamakazi.kal

Abyssus abyssum invocat
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I do not discriminate against any certain genres, but Fantasy, magical, scifi and romance are some of my favorites.
This is a random idea I had while sitting here.
anime_cinderella_fav1.jpg

Cinderella... A very well known fairy tell. Has now come to life!

Sayomi was alone in the world. She lived in the basement of her very wealthy farthers house. She was never loved, never cared for. There was just her in a cold dark world, filled with mice and brutality.

Once night, Sayomi went to a party, hoping to forget the world. And that she did. The party held less booze then expected, and so, she tried the most available thing. Acid. And shortly after, she really did forget the world she called home...

So all in all. Cinderella is just poor girl, lost in an acid trip. The prince, just another man at the party. They do not do acid just once, they do it multiple times, switching between reality, and trips. Only, the story is more and more complex. Because there was not such a thing as a happy ending. They meet on multiple occasions, in multiple scenarios, Living out a fantasy, which is much better then the pathetic life that the two are used to.

I do not know who, if anyone would find this rather interesting, but I am hoping to find a partner. If you need more details, let me know. And I can see what I can answer for you!

That is what I said! lol It sounds awesome.

Then my brain came to, how did I think of it, and why?

Thank you guys :) I can do multiple versions of this. We can even make this with like Beauty and the beast, and such if multiple people are interested :)

Would you want to do a twist with me?

Cool! Do you want to do cinderella too, or try a different one?