Quite often
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Dark Fantasy, Fantasy, Zombie, slice-of-life survival, Post Apocalyptic, Cyberpunk, Sci-fi, High Fantasy, Modern, medieval
I'm currently trying to design an interlocking couple's pendant set of the Aries and Taurus zodiac signs. I've got the basic idea of what I want- I just need someone to make the images look symmetrical and half-decent. Please take note I can't draw worth shit, so proportions will be rather off and consistency will be all but nonexistent.

WP_20150302_00_17_48_Pro.jpg

My idea is that the Taurus pendant will fit inside the Aries pendant in the indentation marked on the Aries pendant as the shaded area. The unshaded areas are slightly raised in comparison, and level with the Taurus pendant when the two are interlocked. The string-hole of the Taurus pendant will fit in between the two string-holes of the Aries pendant so that they all line up and the whole thing can be worn as one pendant, if desired.

Anyone willing to fix up/improve my design? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Uhh, so this is a different design, but I dunno, I like it? And you said that any help would be appreciated, soo... I hope you like it. >-< I was trying to go for a heart. Also, the symmetry isn't great on mine either, but what do you think of the design? I can clean it up in Photoshop if you like it~

Attachments

• IMG_1442.JPG
    IMG_1442.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 17
That's actually better than what I had planned. Thank you so much! A bit of photoshop cleanup would be appreciated, as well, in addition to a little differentiation in the pendants when their locked together, for clarity.

Sorry this took so long. x-x Isn't even that good and I didn't work too long on it.
I'll just say that school is going to be the death of me.
Is this what you want?

Attachments

• AriesxTaurus Pendant copy.jpg
    AriesxTaurus Pendant copy.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 11
Yes, that's perfect! Thank you! And don't worry about the time, I'm a patient person for the most part. ^^
And you're not alone about the school thing. Heh... ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.