A list of roleplay ideas I've had for a long while

Do you like the last group roleplay idea about the Greek Pantheon's protectors?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's an alright idea.

• No, not really.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tipsytotodile

The Vestige
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
Online Availability
I can get on aound 3:30 on the weekdays. Weekends I'll be free at all times.
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Douche
  8. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Everything really! I do especially enjoy romance and fantasy aspects to roleplays.
So... I've had these Ideas for ages, and I really want to rp these. They could all work as 1x1 roleplays but I thought up a lot of these as group roleplays. So maybe if I get enough people interested in one idea that works for a group, We could do that too. I'll most likely end up creating and posting more ideas. I'm pretty sure I had a few other ideas and forgot them, so I'll post those when I remember.
I don't really have any expectations for a partner. You can be any level of roleplayer, as long as you're active enough(post at least once a day). I don't really do smut either, so if that's what you're looking to do, I'm sorry. I love romance, but I only do fluff :T. My last thing is that I don't do MxM. Sorry if that is what you're looking for, but I just prefer not to rp as guys. Anything else though(MxF, FxF) I'm all for. c:
<3

Main ideas
  • Innocence is bliss- Basically just your average school roleplay, but instead of high school like they usually are, it'll take place in elementary. Kindergarten through fifth. Obviously no serious romance or anything, unless you consider sharing your crayons as romance.​
  • Blood in the halls- Your not-so-average school roleplay. This one would be a high school scenario. Basically your good old story where something dark and sinister breaks out in school. Kind of like corpse party, yeah?​
  • Ain't no way we're going home- It can be fantasy or modern but the basic gist is that two lovers are forbidden to love and run from their place of living to be together. (This one is obviously 1x1)​
  • In which we are safe- A genetic mutation has struck the human race. Many babies were being found born with cat tails and bear ears. Like the faunus from RWBY. Yes, humans and animals DNA had been merged by an accidental lab experiment gone wrong. But many people shun these new beings which are called by many names. "Hybrids" is the most common name. Nobody liked these 'creatures". Many parents even disliked their own children. Most of them were kicked to the streets, forced to live in the gutters. Until one man decided to stand up and build a sanctuary for the hybrids where they were all moved to. Once they were there, they where free and finally happy.​
  • In assassins we trust- in the city of Elderon, an underground association lives. This association is known and feared all across the land. Their job, much like the Dark Brotherhood of The Elder Scrolls, is to take in contracts given by secret patrons and clients to eliminate a certain target.​
  • Lights out- disaster has stuck. No, more then disaster. Horror. Creatures have been created in a lab indecent and have run a muck through the world. But these are no normal groups of monsters. These are more to be feared. These monsters are nothing more then a mass. A dark shadowy mass. The only way to escape the creature is to stay on direct lighting. It cannot be killed, as far as we know,but can be potentially weakened my shinning some light on the situation, if you get what I'm saying(*nudge nudge*). A group of people(or two people, depending on what is chosen for this roleplay)awaken with a gnarly headache in a lab. The same lab these monsters were created in, and you seem to be trapped in the building, a shadow creature trapped in with you. You may or may not make it out, but I can tell you one thing. You'll have one hell of an electric bill.​
  • Let The Hunger Games Begin!- Pretty straight forward, really. You're basic hunger games scenario. I think I'll have some help conducting this one, though. I'm thinking though, that maybe instead of the players being the ones participating, I think they might be watching from home, possibly loved ones are participating.​
  • The Twelve- Twelve(as of now) Cities stand in the land of Illius. Each town is named after a god or goddess that helped create the world and is centered around a different aspect based on the god the town is named after(Ex: farming, fighting, labor, etc.). They all surround one large city named after the main creator. If you are familiar with Dark Souls, then this main city is structured similarly to Anor Londo, but minus the dark pit of despair if you fall. Just big splatters on the road below. You'd be surprised how often people are pushed.(I can definitely elaborate more on the story if you're interested).​

I had another idea that I'll probably end up creating it's own thread for once It's more refined. If you're into Greek myth(or any mythology) you might like it. Basically some time in modern time, the Greek gods in goddesses send down protectors of Olympus that they created thousands of years ago to the mortal plane to protect the world from the Titans, who have once again finally broken free of Tartarus to have revenge on the gods. There are twelve "protecters" each one representing a different god. I haven't decided if they would be named after the god that created them or if they'll have greek names based on those gods, but each of the twelve were created by one of the twelve Olympians and have similar powers to their respective god. Just as they share powers and appearances, they also share personalities and characteristics. However these personalities and characteristics are very exaggerated or modernized. Example: Dionysus'(god of wine, celebration, and ecstasy) protector is a drunk and responds to every act of hardship, obstacle, or celebration with the drinking of wine. Other examples would be Athena's protector has a similar amulet to the Gorgoneion, an amulet that both Athena and Zeus wear for protection. There may also be Titan protectors too, I'm not sure. These protectors will have to get used to modern ways and technology, having being used to the ways of old Greek times, all while saving the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.