2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Season of winter was upon the world. A blanket of white fell across the dead land. In the Irish Celtic Legends it is said this is the Time of darkness. Time of the Dark kingdom, when it's power was at it's strongest. The world cold and Dark just like the court itself and all those who resided among it. The King of the court ruled as he had for hundreds of years. However he had a daughter whom was coming into her prime and being trained and groomed to take over for her father.

The Dark Fae were known to the Irish as The tricksters the murders and Enslavers. The Dark Fae enslaved humans, they also tricked them by sounding like a loved one and leading them astray. It's how humans wound up dead and or lost in the woods. The Unseelie Court had dark hearts and datkways. They had split thousands of years ago from the seelie court, because they could not agree with the views of the seelie fae.

The Unseelie kings daughter however hated her life. Sure she was cold and calculating, but there was so much more to her. She did not think humans should be enslaved and or tricked, it was wrong. She could not always be, what her father wanted her to be. They were all Fae and this was useless fighting. For her, she was being groomed for something that she didn't fully believe in. Rowan was charming, sarcastic, fun loving, Cold Calculating and hard to get near.

One Fine winter afternoon fresh snow on the ground. Hoof steps could be seen treading across the cold terrain. At the edge of the Forrest, stood a black Horse and next to the horse stood a small tall pale figure, with blue hair. Her eye's watched, the frost covered world around her. She just been arguing with her father for the millionth time over something impossibly stupid. She decided to go for a run. She was at the edge of the Border of the Unseelie Courts Boundaries. Just across the field was the Seelie Court. Her feet stepped for the boarder and she went to step over a line she couldn't come back from. Her feet treaded across the field into the Seelie court territory. She kept walking and stopped by a tree when she heard voices.

"A little out of your area aren't we princess." A voice said. She turned and grabbed for her knife." Just walking wasn't paying attention to where I was walking" Rowan said."Right and we believe a Unseelie fae. Your kind always lie." He said. Rowan stepped back and felt her back against something rough. A tree. She had backed herself into a corner. Rowan, held her dagger tightly as she waited for an attack. However it never came. They were called off by another male voice. Rowan looked around curiously.

@RoseOfAvalon

• Love
Reactions: RoseOfAvalon
f6853d46f7edb154929189fbcf33b6da--androgynous-models-androgynous-people.jpg
Forbidden

The ground was covered in a thick blanket of powdery snow. The air was cool, yet not overbearing. Birds could be heard chirping from their nests, high into the trees surrounded by thick branches hidden from prying eyes. Aedan, had not appreciated being disturbed from his slumber because one of his siblings had decided to skip out on patrol duty. 'Why must he always be the one to pick up the slack'. With a reluctant sigh, he prepared for the day, dressing in fine ivory silks. A matching top and trousers, fit for one of his stature. The outfit revealed his tall, lean and nicely toned form. One court maiden had attempted to catch his attention and he brushed her off coldly, not in the mood for such games. It was an everyday occurrence. Women flung themselves at him, especially lesser fae. At least he was had not been traveling to the mortal realm. Humans were frantic and could not control themselves around a high ranked fae. It was ridiculous, although sometimes he often toyed with them to dull the boredom that had become his life.

There was nothing of interest amongst the Seelie court. They had festivals and flashy parties. Sometimes a new concubine, typically a human who had become addicted to their fae lover became another celebration. None of out entertained him, and he often snuck out to find something else to do. His parents, the current rulers of the kingdom lectured him for his rebellious nature and he feigned a smile of innocence and told them what they wished to hear. Not that it actually changed anything. He would do as he pleased.

The borders grew near; the line that separated the Unseelie and Seelie court. Voices were carried by the soft breeze whispering past him. Long golden hair cascading around his back and shoulders when he pushed forward, with agility and speed. Someone being threatened or dying was a normal everyday occurrence with the fae, regardless of which caste they belonged to. However, on this day he just felt something different. Regardless, he would have investigated due to the duty he was expected to perfect. Silvery cobalt eyes narrowed faintly as the guards circled around a female, clearly Unseelie. Now he was intrigued. 'Why would an Unseelie, on of their enemies trespass onto their lands? ' Capturing his attention could be dangerous. He was cunning and extremely intelligent. He called out in a command for them to stop. " I can handle the intruder from her. " They bowed and apologized before leaving the two alone.

A smirk played across his lips. " What do we have here .. hmm? Why are you, an Unseelie trespassing into our territory? " he questioned silkily.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Her eye's landed on a long hair male. A higher up seelie fae. She watched him and stayed pressed to the rough bark. Who was this, She moved her hair back from her eye's and looked at him a dark glare Her Blues eye's as cold and clear as the ice that hung from the trees. The light seemed to dance like fire in her eyes. She lost a little of her fire as she watched his cool demeanor. She huffed and crossed her arms.

" Why do I have to be just a Unseelie fae why can't I just be a fae?" She snapped in retort." I was walking and wasn't keeping track of the boundaries. Lost in thought, I guess." She said. "I do apologize for entering your territory by mistake. If you let me go I will just head back no harm no foul. Honest mistake. Even though we're the same and there should be no boundaries." She said, Rowan pushed herself off the tree and watched him. She grabbed her horses Reigns and backed him up with a small tug. He snorted and backed up a bit. Rowan had put the dagger away. To keep up the harmless act, he stepped any closer she pull it on him. Her eye's were steady and she was watching her surroundings as well as him. Why had she come here, to look upon the other kingdom with envy, to see what walking in the light was like. She couldn't even remember what persuaded her to walk across the clearing and step foot on the seelie side of life.

It was impossible to even tell him why she was here. A I don't know I just wanted to see if it was really that different, wouldn't have worked and as far as she could see she and He were no different the snow did not fall differently over here the snow still blanketed the ground foot steps trampling through the snow could be seen as clear as the could on her side. The trees still grew up right and rocks were rocks. So what was different the Unseelie used humans for there own personal sick twisted gain, but so did the seelie,in there own way. How were they different except for how they treated humans, that's the only difference she saw of course some were more inclined to the fall and winter power and others were more inclined to spring and summer power, but that had happened since the dawn of time.

Her gaze had caught how held himself and how the others had reacted around him. He was High born fae alright. He was the air to the seelie court."Let me ask you a question, Prince of the seelie court. What makes you and me different besides how we treat humans, even then that's not much a difference as it is preference on how to treat a human. Powers, so we all have them, just are more powerful when that season rolls around, we look the same except for my hair. So Prince tell me what is different about your court or mine?" She said. She wanted to make him think on this, She been thinking on it a lot what was different who could say. She wasn't being cold, she was genuinely asking him to think about it.

• Love
Forbidden
~* Aedan Seelie Prince *~

Aedan met the woman's haughty looking gaze with an amused one of his own. His silvery cobalt glance danced with absolute mirth at her demeanor. Shoving an arm out to support his weight against the tree he had begun to lean against as he subtly focused on her. 'Well, this evening just got a whole lot more interesting.' Despite feigning uninterest with a reserved mask adorning his features at the female Unseelie's outburst, he was in fact actually paying close attention to her every word, and movement. Aedan had keen observational skills and hardly anything got past him. Lips twitched upward into a smirk. Voice velvety smooth when he spoke. " The courts have never truly been aligned, which I am sure you are well aware of. "

The Seelie prince adjusted his posture in a casual stretch before casually, gracefully walking toward the strange female messing with the reigns of a horse. Judging by the aura and how she carried herself, she was either noble or royalty. There was no doubt in his assumption. "Why would I harm you? I find you far too interesting to ever do such a thing. " Thoughts wandered over the differences between the various castes. In truth, there was not much difference. All fey are unique to their own personalities, and even some Seelie were just as twisted as those of the Unseelie courts. It was something Aedan had always known.

Even during his youth, he did not understand the constant bickering between the separate nations. There was no such thing as a purely 'good' fey. They were all mischievous, manipulative, and had a knack for causing havoc of some sort. Some worse than others obviously. Aedan stopped by the horse's neck at gave it an affectionate pat. Aedan purposely let the time pass, not too long but enough to perhaps annoy the female before responding. His shoulders lifted, then dropped in a shrug. " You should not be so quick to place judgments or make such an assumption. No one said I disagree with you. " He started to say before promptly sifting directly behind her and leaning to down to whisper in her ear. " As a matter of fact, I agree with you princess. "

Stepping away with an intriguing glance he added, " I am Prince Aedan, the heir to the Seelie Court. How may I address you, my lady?" He finished with a faint flourish, a bow of respect. Aedan had an otherworldly allure, like most of his kind but he had perfected it. Sometimes it got him into all sorts of trouble, wanted and unwanted.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
1676728dbb849e271505d4db3e140dca--bold-hair-color-hair-color-ideas.jpg Rowan watched him and her hands went for the knife on her as he got closer. She kept her eye's trained solely on him. What? He was the one who had insulted her first. she huffed and held back a growl. He seemed to ponder her question. Though his pondering was annoying her throughly. "I didn't say you disagreed with me or assumed anything I asked you a question." Her cold told came right back. She was fiery and didn't take being mocked very well. He got close to her and moved behind her. His breath on her ear made her glare. However his response made her stop and think.

Rowans eye's looked infront of her. she turned to him."First off names shouldn't be given freely you should know as well as I do they can be used against you, fae human, or other wise. Secondly you should watch who you step behind, next person won't be as generous as me. Thirdly will you stop this never ending war when you get it on power. Or just let it continue like the Kings in the past?" Her voice went from venomous to mildly icy. Her last words spoken were a sincere question. He had asked her name. Rowan still debated weather or not she wanted to tell him his.

In the Fae world you could be controlled by your name if someone spoke it and gave you a command you would have to do it. Small sigh she breathed in and closed her eyes. She stepped closer to him."Call me Lady Rowan, if you must know my name." She said. Her eye's followed him. She didn't miss anything as the princess she couldn't afford to. Each were calculating the other how they moved how they stood, how the others acted. He was cocky and head strong, thought he was what the world needed. She was a bit more quiet agile, brooding, cold, fiery calculating, cunning, smart and bold.

"So Prince Aedan, I guess I should be off. I been away to long. Have duties to, Life to to not live,but walk through just as dead as the trees." She said with a grumble. Grabbing onto the back of her horse she got up and got settled." It's been a pleasure.Rather enlightening."She said and moved the reigns to turn her horse.

Rowan stopped her horse."How about we meet for some mushroom wine and something to eat tomorrow tavern in the woods secret place for the fans to peacefully talk and enjoy time away from the courts being at one another throat. Let's say just aftet sun high." She said to him."Good Day Prince Aedan." Rowan said and kicked her horse to move lightly.

@RoseOfAvalon

Last edited by a moderator: